The, Banjo needs his own thread just because, thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-02-2017, 11:52 AM
RE: The, Banjo needs his own thread just because, thread
Thats why i would like this fucker (not Banjo) to get banned asap. He is toxic, dishonest, ignorant, most probably uneducated even and impertinent. He contributes absolutely nothing to the forum. He is disruptive, and he already has admitted to this to a certain degree. If the forum needs examples of people on how not to be, there are plenty of others with silly ideas, and questionable behaviour, who at least have some decency and intellect left. I am sensing an utter lack in those on Tomasias part.

While i certainly understand and respect the admins decision not to take action, because that may be a precedent for future cases and because free speech is valued, i would draw my line a few inches closer to Tommys slimy little ass.

You may tell Banjo this from me (in case he is not reading this):
This is not so much about thick skin (on Banjos side), but about the abundantly demonstrated fact that T. is so much lower in the food chain of human characters, that any form of taking him serious, even in his (almost daily) cheap and disgusting insults towards any of the TTA members would constitute honoring his sad existence as a self admitted forum troll, which i for my part am not willing to grant him anymore. He is so low, he doesnt even deserve my disgust.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Deesse23's post
21-02-2017, 12:45 PM
(21-02-2017 11:30 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  He is afraid people believe shit like this because of his chemo brain. And he's pretty angry that nobody defended him, that he was told to just get over it and the post wasn't removed. As far as I understand.

I can see how he'd take it that way. I'd say nobody defended him mostly because nobody needed to defend him against a self-admitted troll who will say anything to try to get a reaction. Putting assholes like that on ignore is the best response. Walking away means the troll wins!

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
21-02-2017, 02:17 PM
I hope you come back, Banjo! Heart Hug This place is not the same without you.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
21-02-2017, 02:23 PM
I noticed that he was missing too.

I hope he's ok. I know he hasn't been well as of late but I thought he was doing better.

Regardless, Banjo, if you're reading this, know that there are people here that truly care for you and your well-being. If you choose to return, I for one would be glad to see you again. But if you feel your time at TTA has reached its conclusion, so be it; I wish you well.
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
21-02-2017, 02:27 PM
(21-02-2017 12:45 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(21-02-2017 11:30 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  He is afraid people believe shit like this because of his chemo brain. And he's pretty angry that nobody defended him, that he was told to just get over it and the post wasn't removed. As far as I understand.

I can see how he'd take it that way. I'd say nobody defended him mostly because nobody needed to defend him against a self-admitted troll who will say anything to try to get a reaction. Putting assholes like that on ignore is the best response. Walking away means the troll wins!

I didn't defend him because I never saw the post in question. I generally stay out of threads inhabited by Tomasia, because in addition to being dishonest and manipulative, he long ago turned into a colossal bore. He just isn't worth my time. Any slander against Banjo coming from him would be instantly discredited, had I seen it.

Banjo is worth 1000 Tomasias, and I hope he comes back.
[+] 3 users Like Grasshopper's post
21-02-2017, 02:32 PM
(21-02-2017 12:45 PM)unfogged Wrote:  

He's had it a bit hard lately. He is very tough, but he also has some softness under it, so sometimes things can get to him. As much as he'd hate to admit that I'm sure.
I only know what Banjo told me, but I did think nobody here would actually believe what this troll said or take it seriously.
Presumably Tomasias silly remarks are quickly forgotten. Banjo was worried because his full name is on this forum and he didn't want to be haunted by stupid allegations.
I am still convinced Banjo would appreciate the remark from Tomato-head removed, even if nobody actually cares what the troll says.

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
[+] 1 user Likes LadyDay's post
21-02-2017, 02:43 PM
Putting someone on the ignore list is SOOOOO gratifying! Thumbsup

It's been years since I've actually done it.
It's like my own personal ban hammer. Smile

Usually those idiots get banned soon after they get on my list, anyway. Kind of why I don't even bother anymore. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
21-02-2017, 03:20 PM
[Image: meanwhile-in-australia-funny-picture-18378.jpg]

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
[+] 2 users Like LadyDay's post
21-02-2017, 03:26 PM
(21-02-2017 03:20 PM)LadyDay Wrote:  [Image: meanwhile-in-australia-funny-picture-18378.jpg]

Like upside down dogs, only better!
21-02-2017, 03:43 PM
(21-02-2017 11:52 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  You may tell Banjo this from me (in case he is not reading this):
This is not so much about thick skin (on Banjos side), but about the abundantly demonstrated fact that T. is so much lower in the food chain of human characters, that any form of taking him serious, even in his (almost daily) cheap and disgusting insults towards any of the TTA members would constitute honoring his sad existence as a self admitted forum troll, which i for my part am not willing to grant him anymore. He is so low, he doesnt even deserve my disgust.

I admit I made a joke about Banjo pm'ing me for nude pics, and didn't think he'd take it as seriously as he did, and I ignored it when he was frustrated by it. And in hindsight it was entirely insensitive of me, given Banjo's conditions.

I don't owe anyone else an apology, but I did owe him one, and did privately apologize to him for being a jerk. And I'm sorry to learn that he's still upset about it. And I'm all for removing the post in question, that bothered him.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
[+] 2 users Like Tomasia's post