The, Banjo needs his own thread just because, thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-02-2017, 04:57 PM
RE: The, Banjo needs his own thread just because, thread
Yea - everyone needs a break.
Shit, I'm nearly always on walkabout. Dodgy

Come back whenever, Banjo - ALWAYS KNOW: You are welcome here. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
23-02-2017, 05:43 PM
When you get better, Banjo, you'll have to make a grand entrance upon your return.
Not like this; this just made me think about the grand entrance. Laugh out load

[Image: NTy2mFv.jpg]

Made me laugh so hard I shot snot onto the PC table! Hobo

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
23-02-2017, 05:47 PM
Glad to see you're on the green side of the turf, Banjo! Take all the time you need to get to feeling better. Just don't leave us hanging; we worry when you don't. Check in, once in awhile! Thumbsup
23-02-2017, 07:47 PM
Damnit, Banjo, how many times do I have to tell you that you're much more amusing with your damaged brain than you were, before? I like you better, now. And I liked you a lot, back then! Tongue

Thanks for checking in, buddy. We do worry that you'll get sick again and just drop out of contact.

Just so you know-- we didn't "defend" you because of reasons you already pointed out. It was an allegation so ridiculous, so hilariously jackass, that wasn't worth the keystrokes. You don't need defending. You're family and we know better. Besides, if you had asked him for nudes, it would be perfectly in line with Aussie humor and actually make me like you even more. Laugh out load

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
23-02-2017, 07:54 PM
(23-02-2017 07:47 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Damnit, Banjo, how many times do I have to tell you that you're much more amusing with your damaged brain than you were, before? I like you better, now. And I liked you a lot, back then! Tongue

Thanks for checking in, buddy. We do worry that you'll get sick again and just drop out of contact.

Just so you know-- we didn't "defend" you because of reasons you already pointed out. It was an allegation so ridiculous, so hilariously jackass, that wasn't worth the keystrokes. You don't need defending. You're family and we know better. Besides, if you had asked him for nudes, it would be perfectly in line with Aussie humor and actually make me like you even more. Laugh out load

Nothing slows Banjo down, he's still as sharp as ever. I wasn't in the thread in question, so I don't really know what went down, but I don't think of Banjo as a guy who typically needs defending--he's a freakin' Aussie Tongue Anyway, maybe that's what others were thinking too and that's why no one jumped immediately to his defense.

Also, Banjo's a ladies man. He likes the ladies, so I don't see him ever asking Tomasia for nudes, so I would know immediately that was a joke from tomasia.

Also, I think the bigger question is just how many nude selfies does Tomasia have floating around the interwebz Laugh out load

So Banjo get your ass back here. I miss you Weeping

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
23-02-2017, 09:19 PM
Chemo brain is bad news. My youngest brother is Banjo's age, and I can vouch for what chemo does to a person. My brother had the last series of 9 chemo treatments reduced by the doctors, because he was so close to dying from it. He was originally only given a 20% chance of success (living), in the first place. Banjo was on chemo that was stronger than that (and experimental, to boot), and for about 9 times the period.

FWIW, Banjo makes more sense on chemo than the fucking tomato (and calling him that is an insult to the fruit of that plant) does on a good day. Tomato's disingenuous lying and chicanery are legend on this forum. He is a pustule on its backside.
23-02-2017, 09:22 PM
(23-02-2017 07:54 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(23-02-2017 07:47 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Damnit, Banjo, how many times do I have to tell you that you're much more amusing with your damaged brain than you were, before? I like you better, now. And I liked you a lot, back then! Tongue

Nothing slows Banjo down, he's still as sharp as ever. I wasn't in the thread in question, so I don't really know what went down, but I don't think of Banjo as a guy who typically needs defending--he's a freakin' Aussie Tongue Anyway, maybe that's what others were thinking too and that's why no one jumped immediately to his defense.

Also, Banjo's a ladies man. He likes the ladies, so I don't see him ever asking Tomasia for nudes, so I would know immediately that was a joke from tomasia.

Also, I think the bigger question is just how many nude selfies does Tomasia have floating around the interwebz Laugh out load

Is tomato a ladyboy? Huh Not that there is anything wrong with that.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
23-02-2017, 09:56 PM
(23-02-2017 09:22 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(23-02-2017 07:54 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Nothing slows Banjo down, he's still as sharp as ever. I wasn't in the thread in question, so I don't really know what went down, but I don't think of Banjo as a guy who typically needs defending--he's a freakin' Aussie Tongue Anyway, maybe that's what others were thinking too and that's why no one jumped immediately to his defense.

Is tomato a ladyboy? Huh Not that there is anything wrong with that.

He's married to a woman, if I remember correctly. It seems he was just trying to make a joke, a poor joke, but I do give him credit for admitting his fuck up and offering to delete the post.

If you are reading this, Tomasia, I think it would be nice if you could delete it if you haven't already.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
23-02-2017, 10:00 PM
(23-02-2017 09:19 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Chemo brain is bad news. My youngest brother is Banjo's age, and I can vouch for what chemo does to a person. My brother had the last series of 9 chemo treatments reduced by the doctors, because he was so close to dying from it. He was originally only given a 20% chance of success (living), in the first place. Banjo was on chemo that was stronger than that (and experimental, to boot), and for about 9 times the period.

FWIW, Banjo makes more sense on chemo than the fucking tomato (and calling him that is an insult to the fruit of that plant) does on a good day. Tomato's disingenuous lying and chicanery are legend on this forum. He is a pustule on its backside.

Just checked back in to see if anyone read my response.

Thanks guys.

As for the chemo treatments, after my recent fall and dental operation I learned I had in excess of 200 chemo treatments. 34 via lumbar puncture. The actual figure is about 220.

The experimental drug was not a form of chemo. It is known for its neurological effects.

Chemo destroyed the nerves in many areas of my body. In particular my extremities, hands, feet, forearms etc. I am hopeful this damage will improve. For example, my left heel was itchy 2 days ago. I couldn't believe it. At first I did not understand what was happening.

It's hard to know exactly what damage has been done to a complex organ such as the brain. 19 months of an experimental drug. 7 months longer than any other person worldwide. Plus the strongest chemo on earth.

I am alive. That's all that matters.

Cheers mate. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 7 users Like Banjo's post
23-02-2017, 10:03 PM
(23-02-2017 10:00 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(23-02-2017 09:19 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Chemo brain is bad news. My youngest brother is Banjo's age, and I can vouch for what chemo does to a person. My brother had the last series of 9 chemo treatments reduced by the doctors, because he was so close to dying from it. He was originally only given a 20% chance of success (living), in the first place. Banjo was on chemo that was stronger than that (and experimental, to boot), and for about 9 times the period.

Just checked back in to see if anyone read my response.

Thanks guys.

As for the chemo treatments, after my recent fall and dental operation I learned I had in excess of 200 chemo treatments. 34 via lumbar puncture. The actual figure is about 220.

The experimental drug was not a form of chemo. It is known for its neurological effects.

Chemo destroyed the nerves in many areas of my body. In particular my extremities, hands, feet, forearms etc. I am hopeful this damage will improve. For example, my left heel was itchy 2 days ago. I couldn't believe it. At first I did not understand what was happening.

It's hard to know exactly what damage has been done to a complex organ such as the brain. 19 months of an experimental drug. 7 months longer than any other person worldwide. Plus the strongest chemo on earth.

I am alive. That's all that matters.

Cheers mate. Smile

*Hugs*

...runs to lock the TTA door so you can't leave Tongue

[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post