The, Banjo needs his own thread just because, thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-02-2017, 10:16 PM
RE: The, Banjo needs his own thread just because, thread
(23-02-2017 09:56 PM)jennybee Wrote:  If you are reading this, Tomasia, I think it would be nice if you could delete it if you haven't already.

There was absolutely zero indication within his post that it was a joke. In fact it was delivered as both a reprimand and accusation.

That it was a joke is an obvious lie Tomato told to cover his arse.

In fact his response coupled with that of admin made me wonder if in fact Tomato contributes money to the site.

Oh and for those who sent PM's. I'll read them later. I'll respond more clearly then. I'm unable today. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
23-02-2017, 10:22 PM
(23-02-2017 10:00 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(23-02-2017 09:19 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Chemo brain is bad news. My youngest brother is Banjo's age, and I can vouch for what chemo does to a person. My brother had the last series of 9 chemo treatments reduced by the doctors, because he was so close to dying from it. He was originally only given a 20% chance of success (living), in the first place. Banjo was on chemo that was stronger than that (and experimental, to boot), and for about 9 times the period.

FWIW, Banjo makes more sense on chemo than the fucking tomato (and calling him that is an insult to the fruit of that plant) does on a good day. Tomato's disingenuous lying and chicanery are legend on this forum. He is a pustule on its backside.

Just checked back in to see if anyone read my response.

Thanks guys.

As for the chemo treatments, after my recent fall and dental operation I learned I had in excess of 200 chemo treatments. 34 via lumbar puncture. The actual figure is about 220.

The experimental drug was not a form of chemo. It is known for its neurological effects.

Chemo destroyed the nerves in many areas of my body. In particular my extremities, hands, feet, forearms etc. I am hopeful this damage will improve. For example, my left heel was itchy 2 days ago. I couldn't believe it. At first I did not understand what was happening.

It's hard to know exactly what damage has been done to a complex organ such as the brain. 19 months of an experimental drug. 7 months longer than any other person worldwide. Plus the strongest chemo on earth.

I am alive. That's all that matters.

Cheers mate. Smile

Don't give up on the nerves regenerating. I went through three years of misery and still have some moments. Overall most of the issues I had are now gone or are healed enough to not really be an issue, except for my 'sore days'.

You haven't been off the meds all that long...give it more time...I know it sucks. There are times during the healing when there is a lot of pain and times when there are just weird feelings (like the itchy heel).

Just be careful and mindful that things aren't going to work quite like they used to. They either get better or you adapt.

You got this Banjo! Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
23-02-2017, 10:22 PM
(23-02-2017 10:16 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(23-02-2017 09:56 PM)jennybee Wrote:  If you are reading this, Tomasia, I think it would be nice if you could delete it if you haven't already.

There was absolutely zero indication within his post that it was a joke. In fact it was delivered as both a reprimand and accusation.

In fact his response coupled with that of admin made me wonder if in fact Tomato contributes money to the site.

Oh and for those who sent PM's. I'll read them later. I'll respond more clearly then. I'm unable today. Smile

Oh okay, I didn't see his actual post, I was only going by his post in here. I'm sorry if he bothered you. We all still want you here Heart
23-02-2017, 10:25 PM
Some random guy on the internet shouldn't be taking up your energy Banjo.

At least you didn't consider him a friend and then have him fuck you over. He is just a guy with a keyboard and an Internet connection.

You have bigger things to focus on.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
23-02-2017, 10:43 PM
(23-02-2017 10:16 PM)Banjo Wrote:  

Tomasia is a striped-ass, lying motherfucking sonofabitch, as we all know. Just consider the source, please, Banjo. Tomasia, if you would be so kind as to find an extra-knobby fire hydrant to do deep knee-bends over (no lube), I'll be expecting a full report on the state of your hemorrhoids. Drinking Beverage
24-02-2017, 07:30 AM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2017 07:50 AM by unfogged.)
(23-02-2017 10:16 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I'll respond more clearly then. I'm unable today. Smile

Don't worry so much about not being clear; your posts are generally on point and quite lucid. Take your time getting back to yourself but don't be a stranger around these parts even if it's just a brief note that you're doing OK. When several days go by without word we start to get concerned. You may be an Aussie cunt but you're OUR Aussie cunt! Thumbsup

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
24-02-2017, 08:09 AM
(24-02-2017 07:30 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(23-02-2017 10:16 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I'll respond more clearly then. I'm unable today. Smile

Don't worry so much about not being clear; your posts are generally on point and quite lucid. Take your time getting back to yourself but don't be a stranger around these parts even if it's just a brief note that you're doing OK. When several days go by without word we start to get concerned. You may be an Aussie cunt but you're OUR Aussie cunt! Thumbsup

Agreed. I always find Banjo's posts to be clear and well-thought out. And often times, funny, because he's so blunt to some people who come on here acting like idiots Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
27-02-2017, 08:00 AM
(23-02-2017 10:16 PM)Banjo Wrote:  That it was a joke is an obvious lie Tomato told to cover his arse.ore clearly then. I'm unable today. Smile

I'm sorry you feel that way Banjo, I didn't think anyone would take it seriously when I joked that you messaged me asking for nude pics. I though it was obvious that I was joking, but I shouldn't have been so dismissive when you did take it seriously and felt frustrated about it. It was an insensitive way to respond on my part.

And I'm not saying this to "cover my ass" as you imagine, but because of learning the extent of which it needlessly bothered you and upset you, because you clearly don't need that. I'll be more mindful next time.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
[+] 1 user Likes Tomasia's post