The Baptists: Idiotics

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2016, 10:22 AM
The Baptists: Idiotics
I tought the catholic church had stupid rules. But the baptists are the worst ! The most idiotic people in this Earth, even more than terrorists. Yeah, i said it !
I took a look tot the baptist church forum, and i saw a sire full of messages of hate, racism againt mexicans, asiana, jews, everything that is NOT american, pretty much. I read at least FIVE threats of genocide ! Heres one.

"All the muslim women shall have their babies cut out of their bellies and arms, slayed in their front. Then the women shall be killed and their bodies thrown to the fire."
I usually try to understand religious, but i just had to say" BITCH, NOT GONNA HAPPEN !". I cant believe this people LIVE in america.
Today, i consideeed baptists to be the most worthless, most disgusting excuse for a rational human being ever to walk this planet of Earth.
If you think im over reacting, chech the landover baptist church forum, and search for their barbaric messages.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2016, 10:35 AM
RE: The Baptists: Idiotics
There are crazies everywhere. I am sure you can find a lot of places online where people spout stuff like that.

It is very disturbing just how many crazies are out there.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
27-03-2016, 10:56 AM
(27-03-2016 10:22 AM)The_Guy Wrote:  I tought the catholic church had stupid rules. But the baptists are the worst ! The most idiotic people in this Earth, even more than terrorists. Yeah, i said it !
I took a look tot the baptist church forum, and i saw a sire full of messages of hate, racism againt mexicans, asiana, jews, everything that is NOT american, pretty much. I read at least FIVE threats of genocide ! Heres one.

"All the muslim women shall have their babies cut out of their bellies and arms, slayed in their front. Then the women shall be killed and their bodies thrown to the fire."
I usually try to understand religious, but i just had to say" BITCH, NOT GONNA HAPPEN !". I cant believe this people LIVE in america.
Today, i consideeed baptists to be the most worthless, most disgusting excuse for a rational human being ever to walk this planet of Earth.
If you think im over reacting, chech the landover baptist church forum, and search for their barbaric messages.

Might just mosey on over and piss on their chips.

Welcome by the way.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
27-03-2016, 11:05 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landover_Baptist_Church

Is a satire site

The biology of mind bridges the sciences - concerned with the natural world - and the humanities - concerned with the meaning of human experience. Eric Kandel
[+] 2 users Like carol's post
27-03-2016, 11:11 AM
(27-03-2016 11:05 AM)carol Wrote:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landover_Baptist_Church

Is a satire site

Correction - I'll mosey over and piss on him.Big Grin

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
27-03-2016, 11:38 AM
As Carol pointed out, Landover is satirical.

But it highlights an interesting point. A point which might be worth mentioning to our friend, Call of the Wild if anyone can still be bothered with his drivel...

Pierre Bayle (best known for Historical and Critical Dictionary, published beginning in 1697), pointed out that if a person is convinced that it is a right to save others' souls by force if necessary, and necessity beckons, then he/she is justified in using force - even if he/she is objectively speaking in error. This is of course a reductio ad absurdum of any position that bases itself on subjective certainty.

Bayle's contemporary and friend, John Locke, later reconciled this problem by writing about how neither the antagonist nor the dissenter was entitled to expect the other to conform to his own view in what was a matter not of demonstration or evidence but 'probability', and both must therefore seek to refrain from the conflict that would arise from the dogmatic insistence.

These ideas led directly to the notion of 'freedom of religion' upon which America was founded.

Meaning that forced conversion of souls (and y'know, stuff like the burning of heretics) is inherently anti-American.

Try that one on for size with the next Murikan bible-thumper who crosses your path.

Evil_monster

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post