The Beatles Are Responsible For The American Drug Culture.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-11-2012, 09:41 PM
The Beatles Are Responsible For The American Drug Culture.
Rock and Roll was of the devil. I'll find some links for you later about how missionaries to Africa would return to America and freak out when they heard the drums in rock music because they used the same rhythms that the shaman would use to conjure demons. (I'm being completely serious about this).

Anyway, no True Christian will have anything to do with anything that might even be remotely connected with the devil. Therefore, young, tender Erxomai was forbidden to listen to rock music or watch MASH and All in the Family or any R-rates movies. Don't drink. Don't chew. Don't go with girls who do! Weeping

I remember very well the news about John Lennon's death, but I wasn't moved by it more than news of any man being shot. The only thing I knew about him was he was in that Beatles Band and he wrote an evil song about imagine there's no heaven. Weeping

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
The Beatles Are Responsible For The American Drug Culture. - Erxomai - 21-11-2012 09:41 PM