11-09-2012, 07:09 PM
RE: The Best Bottled Water
Tap water for me. It's not bad here.

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2012, 04:54 AM
I like the sparkly blackberry flavoured tipperary bottled water. If I want plain water, I get it from the tap.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
12-09-2012, 06:58 AM
I'm getting this every time I load the page: a popup for a login that says "A username and password are being requested by *omits stupid shit so there's no link tethered to the site*."

Wut?

Tap water for me. It's free.

I don't need the side of bottled water filled with stupid nutrition facts while also giving me a recipe on how to make ice cubes.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
12-09-2012, 11:37 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2012 11:41 AM by Vosur.)
Vittel. Yes

(11-09-2012 10:29 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Or, you could just move next to ole Kingsy here in Baton Rouge.

We have some of the best tap water in the nation.

http://www.menshealth.com/health/drinking-problem
That website you linked has a banner at the very bottom that leads you to this webpage. At one point it says:

"Age, stress, lack of sleep, plastics, soaps, shampoos, toxins in the
environment — even working out the wrong way — can all sap your body of testosterone.

So what are you going to do about it? Give up and become a "Girly Man"? Not a chance, because now there's ..."

I giggled. Big Grin

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
12-09-2012, 08:36 PM
I got me one of those 5-gallon water coolers in my house and I fill 4-5 bottles each week from my grocery store with water that's been like reverse-osmosis filtered and then hit with some ultraviolet light to kill bacteria for like $0.32/gallon. Think it's from Culligan.

(12-09-2012 11:37 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Vittel. Yes

(11-09-2012 10:29 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Or, you could just move next to ole Kingsy here in Baton Rouge.

We have some of the best tap water in the nation.

http://www.menshealth.com/health/drinking-problem
That website you linked has a banner at the very bottom that leads you to this webpage. At one point it says:

"Age, stress, lack of sleep, plastics, soaps, shampoos, toxins in the
environment — even working out the wrong way — can all sap your body of testosterone.

So what are you going to do about it? Give up and become a "Girly Man"? Not a chance, because now there's ..."

I giggled. Big Grin

I giggled too. ... I wouldn't risk dicking with my natural testosterone with these snake oil supplements unless I was ready, willing, and able to take the risk of having to take the real shit by script for the rest of my life 'cause I permanently fucked up my HPG axis. Wink

Breathing - it's more art than science.
13-09-2012, 06:47 AM
Vanilla Coke.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
13-09-2012, 06:47 AM
(13-09-2012 06:47 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Vanilla Coke.

Does that still exist??? You can't get it here any more.

[Image: opforum1.png]
13-09-2012, 06:52 AM
Probably because they have to divert your stock over here I go through enough of the shit.

Better then my Mother (an energy drink) phase. That was even worst for me.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
14-09-2012, 05:11 AM
Quote:I'm getting this every time I load the page: a popup for a login that says "A username and password are being requested by *omits stupid shit so there's no link tethered to the site*."

Same thing happened to me.

As for the water, only tap water. Croatia is a country that has water as a strategic resource. We have plenty of it, and since we have tons of lime stone mountains, all that water is filtered naturally and is clean as it can be. Only stupid people (wanna be cool, rich fakers) and ignorant tourists buy water in Croatia.

We export some of the brands, Unique and Jana. Maybe some of you have tried it? They were exporting it to New York.

Also, I know that at least half of the bottled water in Croatia are just normal tap water, poured in bottles. If the tap water passes all tests and standards, then no extra filtering is needed. A great business, just take bottles and fill them with water. Simple.

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
14-09-2012, 07:19 AM
(13-09-2012 06:47 AM)frankiej Wrote:  
(13-09-2012 06:47 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Vanilla Coke.

Does that still exist??? You can't get it here any more.

Again... come to Louisiana.

Since we're all alcoholics, they sell Vanilla Coke as one of the perfect mixer drinks. You can buy it almost anywhere here.

[Image: vjp09.gif]