The Best Quotes from Insane Rapture Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2014, 10:11 AM
RE: The Best Quotes from Insane Rapture Forum
New good one,

"I was just thinking the other day, I wish whatever big thing is going to happen would go ahead and happen! Then I think I have two children, what am I saying?!

Then I think, I am still talking to other Christians who don’t see, are they crazy or am I?

If we stay for a while through whatever happens how can I be prepared enough with provisions? If we have to defend ourselves am I ready to kill someone or let them have whatever I have?"

When she writes, "If we stay for awhile" she means, if they are not raptured before the end of the world events begin, but rather are raptured at some point after it starts. They are big into stock pilling goods and food in case they need to survive through the beginning stages of it to get by long enough until the rapture actually happens. That's what that last part is in reference to.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-02-2014, 10:19 AM
(14-02-2014 10:11 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  New good one,

"I was just thinking the other day, I wish whatever big thing is going to happen would go ahead and happen! Then I think I have two children, what am I saying?!

Then I think, I am still talking to other Christians who don’t see, are they crazy or am I?

If we stay for a while through whatever happens how can I be prepared enough with provisions? If we have to defend ourselves am I ready to kill someone or let them have whatever I have?"

When she writes, "If we stay for awhile" she means, if they are not raptured before the end of the world events begin, but rather are raptured at some point after it starts. They are big into stock pilling goods and food in case they need to survive through the beginning stages of it to get by long enough until the rapture actually happens. That's what that last part is in reference to.

I am surprised TLC does not have a reality show about these wackjobs. With all the other crappy shows exploiting the insane, this would fit right into the channels portfolio of shit. I could see it now - BRING ON THE RAPTURE! Friggin loons.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
14-02-2014, 10:21 AM
(14-02-2014 10:11 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  New good one,

These people breed. Weeping

And what does she mean "I have two children, what am I saying"? Are her kids not coming with her? Does she not want to have to deal with defending them or something?
14-02-2014, 10:46 AM
Funnies regarding rapture and stuff (first 7 mins)...

14-02-2014, 11:27 AM
You'll notice that even the Christians that post here are avoiding this thread.

Even they don't want to be associated with these wackos.

Even Driche's crazy only extends so far...
14-02-2014, 11:33 AM
(14-02-2014 10:11 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  "If we stay for a while through whatever happens how can I be prepared enough with provisions? If we have to defend ourselves am I ready to kill someone or let them have whatever I have?"

Why are christians who believe in heaven so afraid of dying? This has never made sense to me. They claim that it will infinitely better than here in this broken, fallen world, yet they seem to worry more about dying than almost anyone. If you're going to heaven, then let the pagans kill you and take your shit. Then you get to be in heaven with jesus and your mansion.
[+] 1 user Likes meremortal's post
14-02-2014, 01:26 PM
(14-02-2014 10:21 AM)CleverUsername Wrote:  And what does she mean "I have two children, what am I saying"? Are her kids not coming with her? Does she not want to have to deal with defending them or something?

It's because she realizes her children would have to go through trials and tribulations, and she wants them to have a good life.

(14-02-2014 11:33 AM)meremortal Wrote:  Why are christians who believe in heaven so afraid of dying? This has never made sense to me. They claim that it will infinitely better than here in this broken, fallen world, yet they seem to worry more about dying than almost anyone. If you're going to heaven, then let the pagans kill you and take your shit. Then you get to be in heaven with jesus and your mansion.

The obvious answer (to me) is that they don't actually believe it, or at least, they have their doubts (which is why they can't move mountains even though they were told they could!). It's the same reason they wear seat belts and go to doctors and don't all wear DNR bracelets. They still want to be a part of this world. It's all they've ever actually known.