The Bicycle Factory.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-08-2014, 09:35 AM
RE: The Bicycle Factory.
(05-08-2014 09:41 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Wtf, as a cyclist, I was hoping this would be about bikes.

It was about bikes, invisible pink unicorn bikes, that when assembled are made of sugar and spice and poisonous placebos.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2014, 10:10 AM
Look. I tire of all this debate. It's all a matter of framing the question correctly and shifting our outlook. The bikes were spoke into existence, and if we think about it to much, we'll brake the chain, or cycle, whichever it is.
Find all posts by this user
07-08-2014, 10:22 AM
What debate?

That it makes no sense if one is to claim "all powerful" and claim to "poof" everything into existence yet cant make it clear to humans with ONE BOOK, without taking thousands of years to write it, and allows us to fight over the "interpretation".

Sure I am putting it out there for people to consider. But the reality is that human beings make up gods and religious clubs as a placebo to ignore their real finite existence.

This is simply a metaphorical story to show the absurdity of the logic of this "manual" or "moral guide". Not my baggage if people don't want to consider it. They can blame the writers of all holy books or they can blame the claimed god they believe in. But it is absurd for anyone to blame me for the mess of it all I had no hand in writing.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-08-2014, 10:38 AM
Blessed be the Holy Shimano Gears. Blessed be the Cone Spanners. In the name of the spoke, the wheel and the tire, Amen.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post