The Big Bang, Irony, and Christian trolling..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-06-2011, 12:14 PM
RE: The Big Bang, Irony, and Christian trolling..
Funny he felt the need to tell you that he is so much smarter than you. I often find people who throw around how "smart" they are, end up being the biggest idiots!!

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like k37713's post
25-06-2011, 02:03 AM
Dennis Smith Wrote:Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 12:21 AM
Subject: Re: Hey Great Web Site
You made the threat, asshole—I didn’t threaten you with anything—So I’m calling you out--Let’s get started, simple-minded- marco. You’ll be monitored after making your threat. Any advertiser dumb enough to buy an ad from you will immediately receive a petition with a minimum of 1000 signatures from AMVETS and the VFW—You really are a simpleton.

Marco Wrote:Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 12:53 AM
Subject: tarded
On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 12:21 AM, Dennis Smith <snip> wrote:
Quote:You made the threat, asshole
Really? What threats did I make? Is your life in danger?

I think I've been quite patient with you actually. All while you have been acting like a total jerk.
Picking on bible thumping, mentally handycapped, wheelchair bound veteran jackasses isn't really my style.

It's just your stupid, childish attitude that tempts me to make an example of you.

Quote:—I didn’t threaten you with anything—So I’m calling you out--Let’s get started, simple-minded- marco. You’ll be monitored after making your threat. Any advertiser dumb enough to buy an ad from you will immediately receive a petition with a minimum of 1000 signatures from AMVETS and the VFW—You really are a simpleton.
See this is exactly what I'm talking about. A grown man behaving like a little boy with a tantrum.

Good luck with your little crusade. Yes, I'm fairly certain there is a worldwide criminal investigation network dedicated solely to bringing those who who create forum post to justice. Especially when they only post stuff that you actually said. I believe the punishment is tar and feathering in most parts of the world except if your a handicapped redneck in the US in which case you are stripped naked, oiled up and chased around a paddock while wearing a pig mask.

Dennis Smith Wrote:Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 1:55 AM
Subject: Sicko
You know what? You’re not only ignorant, sitting there on your ass with your GED certificate, you’re also boring as hell. I sent you a tongue-in-cheek email in good humor about “Irvin” who most would have gotten a laugh from and forgot about. But your IQ is far too low for that. You came roaring back with the threat of publishing my email address. And now I’m calling you on it. I may be a disabled veteran but I’m not wheelchair bound (that was an extremely offensive statement about those who are so that a brainless asshole like you can spout his horsehockey) and I’ll be happy to kick your chicken ass anytime. Now go back in the latrine with your 8X10 glossy of Rosie O’Donnell ---If you email me again with more bullshit, I’ll open the floodgates on your sorry ass. That’s plain English that even an idiot like you can understand. And thanks for the statement (in writing) about wheelchair bound veterans. I love ammunition.

Marco Wrote:Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 2:28 AM
Subject: Re: Sicko
I replied to your email, that should be enough bullshit for you. Smile

Have it all back. And no. I didn't mind your original post at all, as you can see in the forum thread.

It's only because you act like a total jerk. What made you a veteran? Welding armor plating on Humvee's 16hrs a day? Repainting Storage lockers A-01 to N-36?

Marco Wrote:Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 2:33 AM
Subject: Re: Sicko
Oh, and if you were wheelchair bound I'd feel sorry for any veterans that are except you, since you make them look bad.

Dennis Smith Wrote:Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 3:43 AM
Subject: Marcoasshole
You can forget ever getting an advertiser-You’ve gone too far with your remarks to me personally. The emails are over. You will be monitored checking for new advertisers and your remark about wheelchair bound veterans (along with the source and your web address as well as your email address) will be posted everywhere it can be posted on the internet. The moral of
the story? Never fuck with a dying man because he doesn’t give a shit who he takes with him.

Marco Wrote:Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 12:46 PM
Subject: Re: Marcoasshole
The idea that you can affect me in any way is laughable.

If I was going to die soon I'm sure I'd be spending my last days of existence holding a grudge. That makes no sense at all. Is that all you have left now to give your life meaning?

You are like an ant screaming at the tide. We are just a tiny spec on a rock orbiting sol, in a galaxy among a billion other galaxies. When you die your atoms will be recycled and used by something else.

I recommend you try another religion since this Christian crap doesn't seem to help you much. Try Buddhism, the meditation might do you good and help you find some inner peace. The health benefits of meditation have been backed up by science.

And really, if all that is left of you is an old, bitter, hate-filled shell then I recommend counselling and seek medical advice.

Marco

Dennis Smith Wrote:Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 3:58 AM
Subject: Marco Goes To His Reward
Put this on your website, shithead
[Image: attachment.php?aid=175]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
25-06-2011, 02:33 AM
How old is he? 4? Either he is an extremely fail troll by being an Internet tough guy, or that he really needs help. Anyway, what were the advertisers he was talking about? The smiling demon makes hell looks like a fun place. Did he just depicted you playing "tag" with the Devil?

Welcome to science. You're gonna like it here - Phil Plait

Have you ever tried taking a comfort blanket away from a small child? - DLJ
25-06-2011, 06:15 AM
Why is the derogatory picture signed? If your making a personal attack just draw it and send =p

Thanks for putting up with this stuff for us

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
25-06-2011, 02:32 PM
OhMyGoat... That picture is HI-LA-RI-OUS!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
26-06-2011, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2011 03:05 PM by ghostexorcist.)
I don't understand what this douche is complaining about. He instigated this whole thing by contacting the forum email. I honestly have to doubt his claims of being a dying vet. Who trolls an atheist forum email when they are dying? I would be spending my time with my family and friends. I am an injured vet myself with a 40% disability rating. This may sound like a lot, but 10% of that is for the resulting scar on my foot from surgery. They give you a disability rating for just about anything, so this guy’s injury could be as little as having bursitis in one of his knees. Why would he even bring up the fact that he is an injured vet in the first place? If I was going to debate somebody on the grounds of science and religion, I would make note of the expertise I have in those areas, not my prior service and injury. My only guess is that he was trying to get sympathy. Most people have respect for vets, so their automatic response would normally be to apologize for any offense given, or at least stop arguing altogether. This tells me the person feels threatened because he has no real argument to fall back on. And I wouldn’t feel too worried about the amvet petition threat. They are just talking shit. An advertiser is not going to care what goes on if they get traffic.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-06-2011, 10:40 PM (This post was last modified: 26-06-2011 11:10 PM by DeepThought.)
Lilith,

Heh - I don't mind doing it, and I am partly to blame for keeping it going - since I was replying. I guess I shouldn't have said anything about putting his email on here since that clearly bothered him (which is why I haven't done it.) When I said that I was just annoyed with his arrogant and sarcastic remarks so I though that might shut him up. lol.

Ghost,

Yeah I generally do have respect for veterans but I don't think people should use it as an argument from authority or an excuse for their actions. Like you said he started this whole thing and I was responding to what he said. Him being a Vet or disabled has nothing to do with it.
I ignored his threats about the advertisers, since the threats are hollow. Imagine the number of sites out there with content people disagree with. Sites with racist comments, or openly anti-gay etc. These sites have no problems with putting up ads.

He seems deluded acting like he has all this power; like he can call the president and get the NSA on my ass!
I thought that was funny. The whole 'I'll be watching your IP' thing.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
26-06-2011, 11:29 PM
So I got curious and decided to do a google search.

Might it be, by any chance, this guy?

http://www.authorsden.com/visit/author.a...rid=132781

A veteran, disabled but not wheelchair bound, has done cartoons, etc.

The God excuse: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument. "God did it." Anything we can't describe must have come from God. - George Carlin

Whenever I'm asked "What if you're wrong?", I always show the asker this video: http://youtu.be/iClejS8vWjo Screw Pascal's wager.
27-06-2011, 12:20 AM
(26-06-2011 11:29 PM)Efrx86 Wrote:  So I got curious and decided to do a google search.

Might it be, by any chance, this guy?

http://www.authorsden.com/visit/author.a...rid=132781

A veteran, disabled but not wheelchair bound, has done cartoons, etc.
If it IS that guy, he even LOOKS a bit like a troll. What's his disablement? Lack of neck? Smile (shameshame, not nice of me)

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post
03-07-2011, 10:37 AM
DT... I don't understand your post.

He is mocking God's existence and you are replying to it as if he is mocking the big bang. I am truly confused...