The Big Bang, Irony, and Christian trolling..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-07-2011, 11:44 AM
RE: The Big Bang, Irony, and Christian trolling..
I am going to start informing people of all my shortcomings within my responses so as to show my qualifications for debate. Such as I am fat, hairy and that I am the child of two adulterers! That should increase the amount of respect when I post from now on!

Evolve
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2011, 05:12 PM
(03-07-2011 11:44 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Such as I am fat, hairy and that I am the child of two adulterers!

So that is what they mean by the "The Big Bang Theory"!

Also, I'm trying to decide how much respect is warranted from being the child of two adulterers. So, if you don't mind, I require some clarifying information.Where you parents each married to other people when you were conceived? Or, did you have parents who were married to each other at the time of your conception but then decided to go for extracurricular activities? See the difference here? I think you get more respect if you were the result of an illicit affair, whereas having parents who just cheat on each other is rather commonplace.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
03-07-2011, 05:49 PM
One was married and the other was divorced. The one who was married is still married to the same person. Clear as mud?

Evolve
03-07-2011, 05:59 PM
(03-07-2011 10:37 AM)NotSoVacuous Wrote:  DT... I don't understand your post.

He is mocking God's existence and you are replying to it as if he is mocking the big bang. I am truly confused...

I don't understand what you aren't understanding.. Did you read from the beginning of the thread?

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
04-07-2011, 06:54 AM
(03-07-2011 05:49 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  One was married and the other was divorced. The one who was married is still married to the same person. Clear as mud?

I'll assume the one who is still married is your father. I think it's much tougher for a woman to pull that off.

And, that makes you the offspring of only one adulterer, which warrants you a partial respect.

(btw, you realize I'm joking on this, right?)

04-07-2011, 01:41 PM
(04-07-2011 06:54 AM)BnW Wrote:  
(03-07-2011 05:49 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  One was married and the other was divorced. The one who was married is still married to the same person. Clear as mud?

I'll assume the one who is still married is your father. I think it's much tougher for a woman to pull that off.

And, that makes you the offspring of only one adulterer, which warrants you a partial respect.

(btw, you realize I'm joking on this, right?)

..."joke?"....what is this "joke?"

Evolve
04-07-2011, 04:22 PM
It is very rare that I take the time to explain that I'm joking as any joke that has to be explained is, by default, not funny. But, I suddenly thought you may read all this and think "what an asshole!". And, if someone is going to think I'm an asshole, I prefer they think that for when I'm actually being one.

[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post