The Big C

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2013, 09:10 AM
The Big C
Hey gang,

I guess it's about time I give you all a bit of explanation. Many people noticed that Seth mentioned me in his last podcast, and spoke about brain cancer. It is true, I have the big C. It's not something I care to share a whole lot of detail about, but out of respect, I wanted my friends here to know.

Nothing to get excited about. I plan on sticking around for a while yet. I just don't like the idea of my friends wondering what's going on and thinking I am keeping things from them. So now you know.

As you were.

Just visiting.

-SR
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
22-03-2013, 09:13 AM
RE: The Big C
Damn, dude. Sorry to hear.
22-03-2013, 09:13 AM
But... we knew. I don't comment on that stuff due to the fact that I'm kinda inhuman in those areas, so...

Hug

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
22-03-2013, 09:23 AM
Hate to hear that Stark, the big C sucks! Take care of yourself. Heart

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

Ordained Dudeist Priest at Dudeism, the Church of the Latter-Day Dude
22-03-2013, 09:27 AM
Good luck, Stark. Nothing that words can do to help you, so all I (and all of us) can do, is hope you're stronger than it.

Once again - all the luck and strength in the world, both to you and your family.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
22-03-2013, 09:29 AM
(22-03-2013 09:10 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Hey gang,

I guess it's about time I give you all a bit of explanation. Many people noticed that Seth mentioned me in his last podcast, and spoke about brain cancer. It is true, I have the big C. It's not something I care to share a whole lot of detail about, but out of respect, I wanted my friends here to know.

Nothing to get excited about. I plan on sticking around for a while yet. I just don't like the idea of my friends wondering what's going on and thinking I am keeping things from them. So now you know.

As you were.

I am really sorry to hear that, Stark. I don't know what type of cancer it is but I highly recommend seeking out treatment from City of Hope or Cancer Treatment Centers of America. Top notch at what they do and can deliver the best prognosis for you. Get started early on your treatment, stay away from the quacks and stay positive. Good Luck.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
22-03-2013, 09:54 AM
Sorry to here that, man. Sad

I don't really know what else to say in these situations... I guess I'll be praying to the Yoga Lord for you.

[Image: opforum1.png]
22-03-2013, 04:41 PM
Seth posted?

Crap, computer goes kafflooy for a couple of days and I miss out on everything. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
22-03-2013, 05:03 PM
So Stark, whatcha gonna do about it? Got a plan?
What type brain cancer? Where is it located?
Just curious, you don't have to answer of course.
Are you eating right?
http://www.care2.com/greenliving/27-top-...foods.html
Not a cure but can have a positive effect, slow things down and make you feel better longer. Also good to do before you enter treaments.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
22-03-2013, 05:15 PM
(22-03-2013 09:10 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Hey gang,

As you were.
Stark,

You don't know me, but I do care and I wish you the best.

Julius