The Big C

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2013, 11:34 PM

RE: The Big C
Sometimes brain tumors don't become malignant and can be cured or at least treated with surgery. Do you think that's an option? Or radiation?

I'll tell you what, this life isn't the end. If your time comes sooner than you expect, you will simply wake up on your lucid spritual plane ready to make it the universe you always wanted it to be. You seem like an old soul, so I'll bet this is your last time around.

As for me, sad to say, I think I have a couple of reincarnations left.

I hope you will keep us updated. Are you scared at all?
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2013, 11:49 PM
(04-05-2013 11:34 PM)Egor Wrote:  Sometimes brain tumors don't become malignant and can be cured or at least treated with surgery. Do you think that's an option? Or radiation?

I'll tell you what, this life isn't the end. If your time comes sooner than you expect, you will simply wake up on your lucid spritual plane ready to make it the universe you always wanted it to be. You seem like an old soul, so I'll bet this is your last time around.

[Image: 14839_original.jpg]

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
04-05-2013, 11:57 PM
(04-05-2013 11:34 PM)Egor Wrote:  Sometimes brain tumors don't become malignant and can be cured or at least treated with surgery. Do you think that's an option? Or radiation?

For all your talk, you haven't changed a bit, have you, Egor.

Jewsus or no Jewsus, made no difference.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
05-05-2013, 12:00 AM

(04-05-2013 11:49 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/twoflower...iginal.jpg

How 'bout you mind your own business. You said to him what you thought would make him feel better based on what you think the world and the universe is like. I did the same thing. If he wants to tell me to shut the fuck up, by all means he can do it and he won't hear from me again.

But as for this life, it isn't all there is. When we die, we wake up, that's it. The brain dies and so we aren't blinded by the physical sensations any longer and we then can see our lucid spiritual plane--the same plane that we are on even now. Just like when the sun goes down and we can see the stars, but the stars were there all along, even when the sun was up. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Egor's post
05-05-2013, 12:04 AM

(04-05-2013 11:57 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  For all your talk, you haven't changed a bit, have you, Egor.

Strangely, I find it reassuring to hear you say that. No. I haven't changed. The New Age Veridicanism is almost as old as the Christian version. It's been the other side of the flip flop since 1996.

I'm glad I still seem the same. I'm glad I don't have to lose that, too.

--------

On brighter note, thank you Evenheathen and Bemore for the latest rep points. And if I didn't thank KC and Filox, thanks to you guys too. Smile

I will certainly pay it forward when I can.

E.
05-05-2013, 12:17 AM
(05-05-2013 12:04 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(04-05-2013 11:57 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  For all your talk, you haven't changed a bit, have you, Egor.

Strangely, I find it reassuring to hear you say that. No. I haven't changed. The New Age Veridicanism is almost as old as the Christian version. It's been the other side of the flip flop since 1996.

I'm glad I still seem the same. I'm glad I don't have to lose that, too.

--------

On brighter note, thank you Evenheathen and Bemore for the latest rep points. And if I didn't thank KC and Filox, thanks to you guys too. Smile

I will certainly pay it forward when I can.

E.

Hmmm. I gave that rep point because your new direction seemed to have you being more open to thought, not simply retreating to delusions from your past.

You can have your spirituality, but be mindful of the fact that you gave up the old new age shit for a reason, and you've given up the latest new age christian shit for a reason. It's time to reach for something a bit more tangible and reasonable. If you haven't changed, and are proud of it, I just might take back that rep. Maybe you need to take a step back and reevaluate exactly who it is you want to be. Not everything is woo, no matter how badly you want it to be.

And some threads are more appropriate than others for expressing said woo.

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
05-05-2013, 08:32 AM
Howdy all,

First, a quick update....Not a whole lot has changed. I continue with my healthy eating, I'm getting lots of rest, and it is still helping. Not really any change in the tumors to speak of, but that means they aren't growing, so that's a good thing. I still get the bad headaches, but their frequency continues to decrease. Unfortunately, when I do get them, they are just as bad. That part sucks. But all in all, I am doing very well!

Egor,

Surgery probably won't be an option. You know what they say....location, location, location. Lol. As for radiation, well, we shall see.

As for being scared....fuck yes I'm scared. Strange thing is, I'm not so much scared of the things I would have thought. For example, right now I'm scared because I can feel a headache coming on. I'm scared it will get bad. Today is a day I want to be with my family, and a headache will steal that from me. It's scary to think how much time cancer is going to steal from me. It's not the dying (well, ok, that shits scary too, but that's a normal kinda scared) as much as the living with nasty shit happening that's scary.

And thanks for the well wishes. I don't mind hearing that you think things will turn out well. I don't even mind you praying for me. It tells me you want the best for me, and that, to me, is a great comfort. Thanks man.

For the rest of you guys...well, thanks to you too! I appreciate that my friends can get defensive and protective of me. And honestly, I wasn't even surprised. But honest guys, I don't find Eds comments troubling at all. I really do take comfort in knowing he want the best for me, so go easy. Egor and I don't believe the same things when it comes to all that shenanigans, but we also have a silent understanding that we can be friends in spite of our differences.

If there's any thread that should stay positive, it's this one. Nothing would make me feel better than to see us all get along, even if it is in just one thread! Lol.

Seriously though, thanks to all of you. Anyone who says you can't truly be friends with someone on the net can kiss my ass. Cuz you guys are awesome friends!

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
[+] 13 users Like Stark Raving's post
05-05-2013, 08:55 AM
(05-05-2013 08:32 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  First, a quick update....Not a whole lot has changed. I continue with my healthy eating, I'm getting lots of rest, and it is still helping. Not really any change in the tumors to speak of, but that means they aren't growing, so that's a good thing. I still get the bad headaches, but their frequency continues to decrease. Unfortunately, when I do get them, they are just as bad. That part sucks. But all in all, I am doing very well!

Really glad to hear that, SR.

Quote:If there's any thread that should stay positive, it's this one. Nothing would make me feel better than to see us all get along, even if it is in just one thread! Lol.

Thumbsup Agreed. Everybody on board? From here on, anyone who goes negative in this thread gets neg-repped!

Quote:Seriously though, thanks to all of you. Anyone who says you can't truly be friends with someone on the net can kiss my ass. Cuz you guys are awesome friends!

Thanks for that, Stark. But when it comes to awesomeness, you've cornered the market.

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 2 users Like cufflink's post
05-05-2013, 08:57 AM
You know how I feel. I'm here for you, dude.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
05-05-2013, 09:00 AM
[Image: 6ed.gif]

I'm being run over by feels.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post