The Big Gay Ark

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2017, 08:27 AM
The Big Gay Ark
Ken Ham is going to take back the rainbow for God! Laugh out load

Ok Kenny. Have fun with that! In the mean time, that Big Gay Ark is rill pretty. And like many drag queens I know, it's a little bit extra! That Ark is on stage, being big and beautiful and doing the most! I don't want to go inside it (sorry, Arks are not my type of entertainment), but I love that it's having a great time and enjoying the show every night!

[Image: Rainbow-Ark-Ham-TW.jpg]

HeartHeartHeart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 11 users Like Emma's post
21-07-2017, 11:49 AM
RE: The Big Gay Ark
See this post: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...pid1216588

Thumbsup

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
21-07-2017, 11:56 AM (This post was last modified: 21-07-2017 12:29 PM by Loom.)
Saw a twitter post and agree...it should be called the Ark Heart Encounters Heart.

Also funny how after god kills everything he decides to alter the physicality of light passing through a prism/vapor, just to show how much he loves us to not do it that way again Dodgy

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 2 users Like Loom's post
21-07-2017, 11:59 AM
It looks fabulous. Wink
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
21-07-2017, 12:04 PM
He should learn his Bible better. "Rainbow" was a later insertion. Before that it just said "bow", which could mean several different things besides a rainbow.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-07-2017, 12:05 PM
I would love to see a gay couple getting busy in the bathrooms and get kicked out, just to see whether they close off the entire bathroom to burn it to get rid of the homovirus that surely contaminated it. Or perhaps they will have to have a prayer circle to purge the devil nasties contained within. I wonder, in light of the stuff made public by the Larry Craig stuff on bathroom etiquette, on whether they have a protocol in case they are visited by Big Gay.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
21-07-2017, 12:17 PM
Gay people need to make up one of their rainbow flags with that very ark photo on it. Make the flag super-duper large and have it at every gay pride event. Laugh out load

About a month ago or so I started a thread about some wacked out female politician who was wishing she could take a patent out on the rainbow because those horrible gay people had ruined it with all their horrible gay stuff.

It's a Saturday and I'm too lazy to look for the thread. Tongue

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
21-07-2017, 12:20 PM
(21-07-2017 11:49 AM)SYZ Wrote:  See this post: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...pid1216588

Thumbsup

Ah, wasn't reading that thread and I figured this was a separate issue related to Ol' Hammy's Ark.
21-07-2017, 12:24 PM
By the way, do you know who used the first rainbow flag in history?

[Image: fahne13.jpg]

It was the German peasant insurgents of the 16th century. The ones Luther condemned because they no longer bowed to their lords and masters.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
21-07-2017, 12:26 PM
I think Ken Ham should dress up like the Lucky Charms leprechaun to really take back the rainbow. I mean, why not go all out? Wink
[+] 6 users Like jennybee's post