The Big Gay Ark

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-07-2017, 08:39 AM
RE: The Big Gay Ark
(22-07-2017 07:25 AM)Emma Wrote:  
(22-07-2017 04:45 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Is this real or photoshoped? He built that comic book monument in a deeply red anti LGBT state.

It's real, but it's still anti-LGBT. It's all about taking back the Rainbow, since "God gave it to us after the flood". Rolleyes

UGGGG, fuck that asshole. That reminds me, going to go to his twitter pages and tell him to go fuck himself.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post
23-07-2017, 02:10 PM

Seriously, though -- since Ham believes homosexuality is an abomination, I wonder if he thinks bonobos are going to Hell. And I also wonder whether he thinks Noah bothered taking pairs of parthenogenetic animals on the ark, since they reproduce asexually. Funny how Genesis didn't mention that little anomaly.

As a side note, wouldn't it just be beautiful if after the ark inevitably fails, some atheists buy it and fill it with some life-sized models of animals just to prove they couldn't fit? Then build a huge barrier around it and fill it with water to prove this stupid barge isn't even seaworthy. Then Ham would either have to admit the story's bullshit (not gonna happen) or claim that he himself built it wrong.

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like TSG's post
23-07-2017, 02:12 PM
(23-07-2017 02:10 PM)TSG Wrote:  

Seriously, though -- since Ham believes homosexuality is an abomination, I wonder if he thinks bonobos are going to Hell. And I also wonder whether he thinks Noah bothered taking pairs of parthenogenetic animals on the ark, since they reproduce asexually. Funny how Genesis didn't mention that little anomaly.

As a side note, wouldn't it just be beautiful if after the ark inevitably fails, some atheists buy it and fill it with some life-sized models of animals just to prove they couldn't fit? Then build a huge barrier around it and fill it with water to prove this stupid barge isn't even seaworthy. Then Ham would either have to admit the story's bullshit (not gonna happen) or claim that he himself built it wrong.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
24-07-2017, 05:35 AM
Does "Big Gay Al" from south park like on the Big Gay Ark?

[Image: 5HNOl9O.jpg]

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
24-07-2017, 06:10 AM
(24-07-2017 05:35 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Does "Big Gay Al" from south park like on the Big Gay Ark?

[Image: 5HNOl9O.jpg]

> Now that you mention it, that would make for a good episode next season. Thumbsup
24-07-2017, 07:43 AM
(22-07-2017 08:39 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  UGGGG, fuck that asshole.

Well that's rather the point, isn't it? Tongue
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post