The Bill Cosby allegations

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-12-2014, 07:51 PM
RE: The Bill Cosby allegations
(11-12-2014 05:32 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Your issue is your argument is based off the fact that they were raped which as of now weather that's true or not is not known and because of that I think you see things differently about this and ok well they can't sue but that just proves my point more, if you cant sue then why fuss about it? As I have said, just show me the evidence and I'll for sure change my mind but until then I just see the current circumstances as a bit fishy, innocent until proven guilty.

Don't let Vosur read this!! He'll have a brain aneurysm!

Once again, you clearly have never been raped. Why fuss about it? Are you being purposely obtuse?

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
11-12-2014, 08:58 PM
(11-12-2014 07:51 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(11-12-2014 05:32 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Your issue is your argument is based off the fact that they were raped which as of now weather that's true or not is not known and because of that I think you see things differently about this and ok well they can't sue but that just proves my point more, if you cant sue then why fuss about it? As I have said, just show me the evidence and I'll for sure change my mind but until then I just see the current circumstances as a bit fishy, innocent until proven guilty.

Are you being purposely obtuse?

No, I like to think myself as more acute.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
11-12-2014, 09:08 PM
(11-12-2014 08:58 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(11-12-2014 07:51 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Are you being purposely obtuse?

No, I like to think myself as more acute.

My instant reflex: Facepalm
That pun just wasn't right.

[Image: oscar.png]
11-12-2014, 09:30 PM
(11-12-2014 09:08 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(11-12-2014 08:58 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  No, I like to think myself as more acute.

My instant reflex: Facepalm
That pun just wasn't right.

The urge was overtaking me, I couldn't resist.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
11-12-2014, 10:24 PM
[Image: Math%20puns.jpg]

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 6 users Like earmuffs's post
12-12-2014, 02:29 PM
Interesting parallel:

"On Friday, former NFL safety Darren Sharper was indicted not only in Louisiana state court but also in Louisiana federal court. Via Fletcher Mackel of WDSU-TV, Sharper and co-defendant Brandon Licciardi have been indicted on federal drug charges relating to the allegations of date rape.

Also, Licciardi (a local sheriff’s deputy at the time of the alleged offenses) faces charges of giving false information to authorities and of attempting to persuade a witness to not provide information to a grand jury.

The rape charges come from the federal regulation of three substances Sharper and Licciardi are accused of using on their alleged victims: Alprazolam, Diazepam, and Zolpidem.

If convicted, Sharper and Licciardi face life in prison.

It’s yet another serious legal problem for Sharper, who based on the allegations pending in various states was a serial rapist who drugged his victims. And the case shows precisely what could have happened to Bill Cosby if his alleged victims had come forward years ago, and if their allegations had resulted in indictments."

Darren Sharper

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
12-12-2014, 03:21 PM
I think these women just want people to believe them. I mean, they probably don't have much else they can do legally but I imagine having others acknowledge their stories as being true will be validating.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
12-12-2014, 03:28 PM
(12-12-2014 03:21 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I think these women just want people to believe them. I mean, they probably don't have much else they can do legally but I imagine having others acknowledge their stories as being true will be validating.

I wanted to add to my above post. There is a Bill Cosby biography that came out a couple of months ago written by some guy named Mark Whitaker. I was reading the customer reviews and you can trace the outbreak of the scandal by the dates of the reviews. The early reviews, pre scandal, are giving glowing five star reviews of the book and loving Bill Cosby but towards the end people are giving one star and resenting not being able to give negative stars. People are interesting sometimes.

http://www.amazon.com/Cosby-Life-Times-M...merReviews

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.