The Blacklist Raymond Reddington's Rant

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-10-2015, 10:47 AM (This post was last modified: 26-10-2015 10:51 AM by nerwin.)
Video The Blacklist Raymond Reddington's Rant
I absolutely love this series if you haven't seen it yet..I highly recommend it. James Spader plays such an awesome role.

But in the most recently episode he had a rant about society and its homophobic hatred. I thought it was well done. I don't think I've seen a rant like this on a TV show for a while.

I just had to share.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2015, 11:01 AM
RE: The Blacklist Raymond Reddington's Rant
(26-10-2015 10:47 AM)nerwin Wrote:  I absolutely love this series if you haven't seen it yet..I highly recommend it. James Spader plays such an awesome role.

But in the most recently episode he had a rant about society and its homophobic hatred. I thought it was well done. I don't think I've seen a rant like this on a TV show for a while.

I just had to share.

Ya, I just watched this last night with my wife...she watched silently as I chirped "YOU BETTER PREACH JAMES!!" I thought it was a well acted monologue. Smile

**Crickets** -- God
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply