The Blasphemy Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-12-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: The Blasphemy Thread
[Image: _46939366_poster466afp.jpg]

BAM, funny sex joke.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
05-12-2014, 10:59 PM
I've had the holy spirit come inside me. I itched for weeks and it smelled like a Waffle House.

~incrédulité~
[+] 4 users Like sansdieux's post
05-12-2014, 11:52 PM
So anyone who's ever yells "Oh God!" or "Jesus!" while fucking is going to Hell, right?

We really need to start to really sell the fucking, because while we can't promise eternal paradise, you can fuck for fun without feeling guilty about it.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
06-12-2014, 12:02 AM
(05-12-2014 11:52 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  So anyone who's ever yells "Oh God!" or "Jesus!" while fucking is going to Hell, right?

We really need to start to really sell the fucking, because while we can't promise eternal paradise, you can fuck for fun without feeling guilty about it.

I wonder if Mary yelled anything during the immaculate thing.
Is it blasphemy if it's his proper name?
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
06-12-2014, 04:07 AM
Quote:torrieu: (tort à Dieu) Harm to God

I like this one Big Grin

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
06-12-2014, 05:52 AM
(05-12-2014 10:42 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  [Image: _46939366_poster466afp.jpg]

BAM, funny sex joke.

Because of the Holy Trinity bit when Mary was impregnated it was actually a "gang bang".

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
06-12-2014, 01:39 PM
(05-12-2014 03:10 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(05-12-2014 02:05 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Blasphemy

Leviticus 24:16
And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, shall be put to death.

Jesus Fucking Christ you’d think this would be clear to Q-Tip.

1. It is clear in that verse if you know what blasphemy is. Blasphemy isn't using God's name as a "curse" or in "vain", separate commands than blasphemy...

2. God bless you for using an Old Testament verse to try to explain/amplify/enhance a New Testament verse under discussion. That's something a good preacher would do! Now you are working to interpret the Bible accurately.

3. No one has blasphemed on this thread yet.

Erm...you already said people had been forgiven for blasphemy and then you say no one has committed a blasphemy....
So

LMAO

Right.

Moving right along past Stupidville i think we can all see the sheer ridiculousness of this one, folks. Wow.

Derrrr

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 3 users Like WitchSabrina's post
06-12-2014, 02:25 PM
(06-12-2014 12:02 AM)pablo Wrote:  I wonder if Mary yelled anything during the immaculate thing.
Is it blasphemy if it's his proper name?

Mary must have been a pillow biter. If she'd yelled out His Name then there'd have been Trouble and if she'd yelled out some other guy's name there'd Really Have Been Trouble.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 3 users Like Paleophyte's post
08-12-2014, 10:40 AM
(05-12-2014 06:01 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  Because then we go to hell?

Sure. It beats the hell out of heaven - an eternity of tyrant worshiping on your knees with glazed-over eyes and a programmed smile on your face.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
08-12-2014, 08:14 PM
Going over some of my old kabbalah books (including one from the 1890s), it occurs to me that one of the blasphemes was to use one of their god's "special" names. Now, there was some slight controversy over the validity of the divided name, or Shemhamforasch / שם המפורש (spelling in English depends on the translator). The idea is, should one learn this name, it is never to be uttered, lest that god hear it every time. There are other variations, such as:
אדגיתץ קרעשטן נגדיכש בטרצתג חקדטנע יגלפזק שקוצית
אנקתם פסתמ פספסים דיונסים

One of the unspeakable names comes from the JHVH/YHVH tetragram (or tetragrammaton). Supposedly, if you mispronounce it or not on a certain day, God/Adonai will smite thee like a motherfucker. Suffice to say, many I spoke to back then didn't believe that mispronouncing it would kill you. Here's a hint: many don't think "Jehovah" or "Yehovah" is the right way to say it. So a little bit of Hebrew and Aramaic studies could show anyone how to say it. To use this name facetiously would incur that god's wrath.

Makes me want to break out my old notes and see if I still have the theorized 72-fold name.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post