Eh, whatever
No. Definitely, absolutely no.
[Show Results]

The Borg-friend poll!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-10-2016, 02:20 PM
RE: The Borg-friend poll!
I voted yes. Seems like a pleasant enough chap.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
23-10-2016, 02:50 PM
An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind. -- Buddha

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 5 users Like onlinebiker's post
23-10-2016, 04:25 PM
no
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
23-10-2016, 05:00 PM
I'm somewhat bemused that people on this forum are still massaging theBorg's ego. One of his more obvious psychological dysfunctions is a pathological need to be wanted, or seen to be admired for his (alleged) mental prowess. I'm guessing—in real life—that he's socially awkward, sexually inept, lonely, and lacking any sense of self-esteem.

It's of interest that he's getting all the attention his fragile ego needs right here. And it's neither here nor there as to whether that attention is positive or negative—to a loser like theBorg it's immaterial. Any attention is worth it.

He'll undoubtedly be experiencing a mental orgasm when he sees this poll—to him this sort of "recognition" is the pinnacle of success. Sadly.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 4 users Like SYZ's post
23-10-2016, 06:06 PM
I have Borg on ignore.
Technically, I do ignore some of my friends, but Borg made the ignore list without being my friend.

Now that's talent.
Not everyone can do that.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 3 users Like Rahn127's post
23-10-2016, 06:09 PM
(23-10-2016 05:00 PM)SYZ Wrote:  I'm somewhat bemused that people on this forum are still massaging theBorg's ego. One of his more obvious psychological dysfunctions is a pathological need to be wanted, or seen to be admired for his (alleged) mental prowess. I'm guessing—in real life—that he's socially awkward, sexually inept, lonely, and lacking any sense of self-esteem.

It's of interest that he's getting all the attention his fragile ego needs right here. And it's neither here nor there as to whether that attention is positive or negative—to a loser like theBorg it's immaterial. Any attention is worth it.

He'll undoubtedly be experiencing a mental orgasm when he sees this poll—to him this sort of "recognition" is the pinnacle of success. Sadly.

A person this stupid is a rare treat. I hope he stays forever.
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
24-10-2016, 12:02 AM
(23-10-2016 06:09 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  ....... I hope he stays forever.

Thank you, dear friends, for the compliment and the attention. I can hardly get it from the theists' forums. In fact, I am banned for life in the so called www. christianforums. I hope, if I would go to another entrance into internet, I won't be persecuted by these strange theists. They even have betrayed the Kent Hovind! Not all, what shines, is the gold, friends. :-(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1TcDHrkQYg
24-10-2016, 12:42 AM
(23-10-2016 02:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I voted yes. Seems like a pleasant enough chap.

[Image: Toradora_-_Taiga_Slap.gif~c200]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
24-10-2016, 03:06 AM
(24-10-2016 12:02 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Thank you, dear friends, for the compliment and the attention. I can hardly get it from the theists' forums. In fact, I am banned for life in the so called www. christianforums. I hope, if I would go to another entrance into internet, I won't be persecuted by these strange theists. They even have betrayed the Kent Hovind! Not all, what shines, is the gold, friends. :-(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1TcDHrkQYg

I do not dislike you. I do however not know you. So we are not "friends" per se. So I voted No for that reason.

You seem harmless enough. I do think your understanding of xianity is a bit off due to not knowing the history. I would like you to use links. Stop using pop music videos to prove your point. Seriously, pop music videos???

That you chose the name Borg is quite a puzzle. All of one mind, no individual personalities. It seems the opposite of what you believe. At least you know and probably like Star trek. So that I a point in your favour.

I think you would do well to actually check out what atheism means and how people think around here. You tend to misunderstand quite a lot. Were you to have this better understanding, it may make it both easier on yourself and those with whom you communicate.

I called you a dickhead the other day. I do sincerely apologise for that. I was quite off my tree.

Anyway, have a good day and enjoy your life. You only get the one.

Cheers. D.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
24-10-2016, 03:29 AM
Do you guys think Borg/Q/ all the others are actually real?

I mean it's a conspiracy theory but here are some ideas:
  • Q, theBorg etc are all AI chatbots being tested here. To make us want to talk to them the dickheads who program them make their personalities a. theistic b. douchebag. This would explain why so many of our theist trolls seem to be a few bricks short of a full hod and also why their command of English is sometimes sketchy. If I was an AI researcher I'd totally try out my bots somewhere like here.
  • Seth likes traffic on his site so he pays some poor motherfucker to be the bad guys on the forum. This gives new atheists and old atheists alike a nice punching bag.
  • They really are real and really are that fucken dumb.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post