Eh, whatever
No. Definitely, absolutely no.
[Show Results]

The Borg-friend poll!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2016, 03:47 AM
RE: The Borg-friend poll!
(24-10-2016 10:54 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  ...........
Except Answers in Genesis did go to him, disagree with him,

Were the taxes discussed or not, prior to the Complaint to police? If no, then they have betrayed the Kent. Weeping
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2016, 04:22 AM
(25-10-2016 03:47 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(24-10-2016 10:54 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  ...........
Except Answers in Genesis did go to him, disagree with him,

Were the taxes discussed or not, prior to the Complaint to police? If no, then they have betrayed the Kent. Weeping

Why the fuck do you care? He's a dickhead who committed a crime, he got a trial and punishment. This is not fucking disputable. This is fact.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
25-10-2016, 04:31 AM
(25-10-2016 04:22 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(25-10-2016 03:47 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Were the taxes discussed or not, prior to the Complaint to police? If no, then they have betrayed the Kent. Weeping

Why the Censored do you care? He's a dickhead who committed a crime, he got a trial and punishment. This is not Censored disputable. This is fact.

There are True Christians, which are not different from Jesus Christ, and there are false Christians. Which ones have written the Complaint?
Laugh out load
You see: the True Atheism does not mean to destroy, tempt, or test the True Religion. You guys, are chosen to fight the false religions only! Thumbsup
25-10-2016, 06:44 AM
W/E

Another injection-molded quasi-Christian apologist. Undecided

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like houseofcantor's post
25-10-2016, 07:56 AM
(25-10-2016 06:44 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  W/E

Another injection-molded quasi-Christian apologist. Undecided

Laugh out load Nice turn of phrase! It's also a wind-up generic tool.
25-10-2016, 08:16 AM
(25-10-2016 04:31 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(25-10-2016 04:22 AM)morondog Wrote:  Why the Censored do you care? He's a dickhead who committed a crime, he got a trial and punishment. This is not Censored disputable. This is fact.

There are True Christians, which are not different from Jesus Christ, and there are false Christians. Which ones have written the Complaint?
Laugh out load
You see: the True Atheism does not mean to destroy, tempt, or test the True Religion. You guys, are chosen to fight the false religions only! Thumbsup

Kindly go fuck yourself with editing my posts.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
25-10-2016, 11:51 AM
Friends, I am the True Friend of the True Science. Just today emerged this report:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...e-in-trash

Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load
25-10-2016, 12:24 PM
(25-10-2016 04:31 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(25-10-2016 04:22 AM)morondog Wrote:  Why the Censored do you care? He's a dickhead who committed a crime, he got a trial and punishment. This is not Censored disputable. This is fact.

Laugh out load

With the taxes it was the governmental authorities who audited him and found the irregularities. As is their job, and their authority as Christ said in relation to matters of taxation. (E.g. my quote from the Bible previously where Jesus tells the Pharisees to submit to the tax by Caesar, as he had earthly power over them to tax.)

With the AiG stuff, it was just that his arguments have been disproven by the standards of some of his fellow Creationists.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-10-2016, 01:08 PM
(25-10-2016 03:47 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Were the taxes discussed or not, prior to the Complaint to police? If no, then they have betrayed the Kent Cunt.

I've corrected that for you. You're welcome.

[Image: latest?cb=20150615234336]
"Dr" Dino

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
25-10-2016, 02:25 PM
Friend: A person whom one knows and with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically exclusive of sexual or family relations

Acquaintance: a person one knows slightly, but who is not a close friend

Enemy: a person who is actively opposed or hostile to someone or something.

Let's see which definition applies best.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post