Eh, whatever
No. Definitely, absolutely no.
[Show Results]

The Borg-friend poll!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-10-2016, 01:24 PM
RE: The Borg-friend poll!
(26-10-2016 12:45 PM)theBorg Wrote:  A woman is much more holy, than we, dear guys.

"Holy" is mythical. No one and nothing is holy.

Quote:Therefore, a woman puts us into test. She tests, are we truly in love.

I've never put any man or woman to such a test. Not even once. I judge people by their behaviour, not by how I think they feel about Me. I've had people say they loved Me but they didn't back it up with appropriate actions and so I dumped them.

Quote:Otherwise we will die being single and without the kids. That destruction of Holy relationships the evil spirits want!

I think "single and without kids" looks reeeeeeally good on you, Borg. Please continue down that path, as the world doesn't need any more of you.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Astreja's post
26-10-2016, 01:32 PM
(26-10-2016 01:17 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(26-10-2016 01:13 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  [Image: 55591514.jpg]

Google this:
Quote:Does no mean yes?

Google this: Fournier
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
26-10-2016, 01:37 PM
Putin's not the man I'd bring to my morality fight...

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
26-10-2016, 01:38 PM
(26-10-2016 01:17 PM)theBorg Wrote:  A woman is much more holy, than we, dear guys. Therefore, a woman puts us into test. She tests, are we truly in love. Any woman says "No" many, many times. Even to a man like Putin. She says No, and we must respect this. We shall not loose the good manners and the hope. If we truly love this woman. Otherwise we will die being single and without the kids. That destruction of Holy relationships the evil spirits want!

Google this:
Quote:Does no mean yes?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand this is how being a "Christian nation", as the Christians claim (or at least, a Christian-thought-dominated culture), leads to a rape culture.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
26-10-2016, 01:42 PM
(26-10-2016 12:45 PM)theBorg Wrote:  A woman is much more holy, than we, dear guys.

Not according to your bible.

I would quote the passages, but you are not worth the time.

(26-10-2016 12:45 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Therefore, a woman puts us into tests....

Seriously. Just. Fucking. Stop.

Enough with your bullshit, space-wasting posts.

You are literally the definition of a Poe. You are so fucked up that it is impossible to tell if you are trolling or sincere.

Your posts are nonsensical, barely coherent and most consist of pure spam.
You offer nothing positive to this board.

There is nothing to be gained or learned from you, except perseverance in the face of stupidity.

No opportunity for debate on theological grounds. Your theology is incomprehensible.

No reason to discuss science. You have no understanding of it or ability to converse on it.

You speak of love and then, deliberately IMO, used a phrase that has long been used to justify rape.

You deserve a ban for that, if for nothing else.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 6 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
26-10-2016, 01:46 PM
(26-10-2016 12:45 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(26-10-2016 08:09 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Truly a quote worthy of your bible.

A woman is much more holy, than we, dear guys. Therefore, a woman puts us into test. She tests, are we truly in love. Any woman says "No" many, many times.

I recall you saying you're single. Now I know why.

Depending on the context it may be she hadn't thought as you in that way. And if she kind enough to give you a second chance MAYBE. But after continual repeating as you are suggestion is just stalking.

I'm sure you're familiar with this face. Aren't you?

[Image: bonnie%20-%20feature%20(1).jpg?itok=YJ2CEgMy]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
26-10-2016, 01:52 PM
Borg, you are seriously fucked in the head if you have to constantly remind yourself not to rape women. You need professional help.
[+] 4 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
26-10-2016, 02:51 PM
I think we should be friends with everyone. ^.^

Well... most people. Some people are super annoying.
[+] 1 user Likes AnaBunny's post
26-10-2016, 03:14 PM
(26-10-2016 02:51 PM)AnaBunny Wrote:  I think we should be friends with everyone. ^.^

Well... most people. Some people are super annoying.

I rather have friends then Enemies. And for the most part, that's been consistent in my life.

But I don't have to be friends with everyone. I save that title for people that deserve it. Case in point with Borg. I started off being kind, attempt on numerous occasion to have a conversation.

But the only way he responds to anything is threw mockery. Otherwise he closes himself off to anything proposed, or presented.

Dare I say , I rather have Q back.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
26-10-2016, 03:18 PM
(26-10-2016 03:14 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Dare I say , I rather have Q back.

Me turns up volume on hearing aid. Cool

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post