The Brits done it! Not.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2017, 07:02 AM
The Brits done it! Not.
http://www.rferl.org/a/british-intellige...75410.html

Quote:Britain's communications intelligence agency, the Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ), has denied it was asked to wiretap U.S. President Donald Trump during the 2016 election campaign.

Quote:The denial came after White House spokesman Sean Spicer, speaking on March 16, cited an interview in which Fox News judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano said intelligence sources told him that former President Barack Obama's administration used GCHQ to dodge U.S. legal restrictions on monitoring U.S. citizens.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
17-03-2017, 07:09 AM
RE: The Brits done it! Not.
I dunno.

Believing a politician saying he didn't do something seems as foolish as believing another politician saying he did.

By siding with one liar or the other you simply declare your own bias.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 5 users Like onlinebiker's post
17-03-2017, 07:20 AM
(17-03-2017 07:09 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I dunno.

Believing a politician saying he didn't do something seems as foolish as believing another politician saying he did.

That's what happens if your prez becomes the little boy who cried wolf!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
17-03-2017, 07:25 AM
We have entered the land of surrealism where down is up, allies are enemies and black is white.

[Image: Surreal-Illustrations-Igor-Morski-Enpundit-14.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 7 users Like Full Circle's post
17-03-2017, 07:28 AM (This post was last modified: 17-03-2017 07:44 AM by onlinebiker.)
(17-03-2017 07:20 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(17-03-2017 07:09 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I dunno.

That's what happens if your prez becomes the little boy who cried wolf!

Just because he''s an unlovable, narcissistic buffoon, doesn't automatically mean he's wrong.

COULD the Obama administration have ordered wiretaps? Sure, it's possible.

Do I think they did?

I have no idea - Ive seen no evidence one way or the other.

It's like religion. Just because someone read something somewhere, doesn't make it so.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
17-03-2017, 07:47 AM
(17-03-2017 07:28 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(17-03-2017 07:20 AM)Dom Wrote:  That's what happens if your prez becomes the little boy who cried wolf!

Just because he''s an unlovable, narcissistic buffoon, doesn't automatically mean he's wrong.

Do I think they did?

It's like religion. Just because someone read something somewhere, doesn't make it so.

Rolleyes Soooo... I've seen no evidence one way or the other for the tooth-fairy. Guess I better keep an open mind.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 6 users Like morondog's post
17-03-2017, 07:50 AM
(17-03-2017 07:28 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(17-03-2017 07:20 AM)Dom Wrote:  That's what happens if your prez becomes the little boy who cried wolf!

Do I think they did?

He lies so often that the safer assumption is that he is doing it again. It's a part of the malignant narcissistic disorder - the lying. The paranoia. Believing whatever you say because you said it. Delusions.

You still don't understand that there is a mentally ill man in the white house.

You'll see in time.

[+] 5 users Like Dom's post
17-03-2017, 07:56 AM
(17-03-2017 07:50 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(17-03-2017 07:28 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Just because he''s an unlovable, narcissistic buffoon, doesn't automatically mean he's wrong.

Do I think they did?

He lies so often that the safer assumption is that he is doing it again. It's a part of the malignant narcissistic disorder - the lying. The paranoia. Believing whatever you say because you said it. Delusions.

You'll see in time.

You've a PHD in "remote psychiatric diagnosis"????

Amazing.

I had no idea such degrees were being given.

Despising someone isn't a valid method of assessing mental health.

[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
17-03-2017, 07:58 AM
(17-03-2017 07:47 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(17-03-2017 07:28 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Just because he''s an unlovable, narcissistic buffoon, doesn't automatically mean he's wrong.

Do I think they did?

Rolleyes Soooo... I've seen no evidence one way or the other for the tooth-fairy. Guess I better keep an open mind.

And keep voting ( D ).....

Tongue

17-03-2017, 08:07 AM
(17-03-2017 07:56 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(17-03-2017 07:50 AM)Dom Wrote:  He lies so often that the safer assumption is that he is doing it again. It's a part of the malignant narcissistic disorder - the lying. The paranoia. Believing whatever you say because you said it. Delusions.

You'll see in time.

You've a PHD in "remote psychiatric diagnosis"????

Amazing.

I had no idea such degrees were being given.

Despising someone isn't a valid method of assessing mental health.

It happens to be the only mental illness I have studied - for years. Google it, learn about it, check what the pros do say. I could be wrong - there is always that possibility with everything - but I think not. It's a text book case, it couldn't be any clearer. All you need to do is learn about the illness and read his tweets.

No, I am not going to compile a reading list for you, it's easy enough to google and it can't be explained in a post. I did try in a thread here entitled malignant narcissism, but I abandoned it because it gets too involved to be explained in a few posts.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=trump+mali...lang=en-US

[+] 3 users Like Dom's post