17-03-2017, 10:49 AM
RE: The Brits done it! Not.
Just don't get distracted.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
17-03-2017, 10:54 AM
(17-03-2017 10:49 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Just don't get distracted.

yes, it's just another smoke and mirrors to distract from everything else the government is doing.

Everyone is running to try to prove/disprove it....

It's not useful....and in the long run it doesn't matter.

The budget does matter. If congress approves it, many people will lose services that they actually depend on. That's another almost clever smoke screen, to keep people talking about Meals on Wheels, while gutting other stuff.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
17-03-2017, 11:03 AM
If this is true it should tell you guys something, your closest ally, who stood foursquare with you especially post 9/11 has misgivings and doesn't trust your insane president. Drinking Beverage
[+] 4 users Like adey67's post
17-03-2017, 11:13 AM
(17-03-2017 07:56 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(17-03-2017 07:50 AM)Dom Wrote:  He lies so often that the safer assumption is that he is doing it again. It's a part of the malignant narcissistic disorder - the lying. The paranoia. Believing whatever you say because you said it. Delusions.

You still don't understand that there is a mentally ill man in the white house.

You'll see in time.

You've a PHD in "remote psychiatric diagnosis"????

Amazing.

I had no idea such degrees were being given.

Despising someone isn't a valid method of assessing mental health.

Dom isn't the only one saying that, lots of American psychologists are on record as saying trump has a malignant narcissistic personality disorder.
17-03-2017, 12:09 PM
(17-03-2017 07:28 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I have no idea - Ive seen no evidence one way or the other.

Thing is, it's clear that DJT got his info from those paragons of journalistic integrity, Fox and Brietbart.

As well, he lies so often that he himself probably now has distinguishing truth from hyperbole.

He's an unfit buffoon, very possibly mentally unstable and undoubtedly a malignant narcissist. Even Repubs are now waking up to the fact that he's not fit for the office. Source: Republicans threatening to expose Donald Trump as the emperor with no clothes

Almost anyone - including Hillary - is better suited to the Oval Office.
[+] 5 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
17-03-2017, 03:20 PM
(17-03-2017 12:09 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(17-03-2017 07:28 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I have no idea - Ive seen no evidence one way or the other.

Thing is, it's clear that DJT got his info from those paragons of journalistic integrity, Fox and Brietbart.

As well, he lies so often that he himself probably now has distinguishing truth from hyperbole.

He's an unfit buffoon, very possibly mentally unstable and undoubtedly a malignant narcissist. Even Repubs are now waking up to the fact that he's not fit for the office. Source: Republicans threatening to expose Donald Trump as the emperor with no clothes

Almost anyone - including Hillary - is better suited to the Oval Office.

None of that matters to his followers. None of it. Don't kid yourself; Republicans really don't give a shit either because while everyone else is running around to verify if it's true or not, they're going to be voting on the budget soon.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
17-03-2017, 03:36 PM
Well, Trump says the White House said nothing, a lawyer on Fox news did and to ask Fox news. Fox news says they know nothing about it.

Back to the budget I guess. There is nothing to see here. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
17-03-2017, 03:47 PM
(17-03-2017 07:09 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I dunno.

Believing a politician saying he didn't do something seems as foolish as believing another politician saying he did.

By siding with one liar or the other you simply declare your own bias.

I don't think one should be so blase. Blase is a major problem in the US and is why Trump is president.

To show how one leader can affect drastic change to a huge degree over another, consider this. Had Maxentius defeated Constantine, Christianity may not exist today.

Time to begin taking responsibility Americans. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
17-03-2017, 04:32 PM
(17-03-2017 08:07 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(17-03-2017 07:56 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  You've a PHD in "remote psychiatric diagnosis"????

Amazing.

I had no idea such degrees were being given.

Despising someone isn't a valid method of assessing mental health.

It happens to be the only mental illness I have studied - for years. Google it, learn about it, check what the pros do say. I could be wrong - there is always that possibility with everything - but I think not. It's a text book case, it couldn't be any clearer. All you need to do is learn about the illness and read his tweets.

No, I am not going to compile a reading list for you, it's easy enough to google and it can't be explained in a post. I did try in a thread here entitled malignant narcissism, but I abandoned it because it gets too involved to be explained in a few posts.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=trump+mali...lang=en-US

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics...-1.2957688
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/richard-gr...93174.html

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
17-03-2017, 04:40 PM
"Mr Trump made clear that he felt the White House had nothing to retract or apologise for. He said his spokesman was simply repeating an assertion made by a Fox News commentator". —New York Times

So is Drumpf really maintaining (or fucking) the integrity of the US's government agencies, and/or foreign partnerships by using what amounts to scuttlebutt from Fox as a reliable [sic] source? Tell me it's not true. Facepalm

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.