The Brits done it! Not.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-03-2017, 07:16 PM
RE: The Brits done it! Not.
I really don't know Donald Trump..

I just know the guy he plays on TV....

And, unless you played golf with him yesterday, or had breakfast with him this morning
- neither the fuck do you.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2017, 08:16 PM
(20-03-2017 07:16 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I really don't know Donald Trump..

If no one knows Trump, why did anyone vote for him?

Hobo
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post
20-03-2017, 08:23 PM
(20-03-2017 07:36 AM)adey67 Wrote:  My two pennies worth, "All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do/say nothing."
Its a famous quote although I don't know who said it originally."

Neither does anyone else, apparently-

http://quoteinvestigator.com/2010/12/04/good-men-do/
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
21-03-2017, 12:08 AM

And, unless you played golf with him yesterday, or had breakfast with him this morning

Well, I mean, sure, no one knows anyone *really*. But the guy he plays on TV is the guy who's tasked with running your so-beautiful democracy. And that guy is a nutter.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
21-03-2017, 01:35 AM
I have to admit, I'm enjoying watching the slow dawning realization from all my conservative friends and family members who voted for Trump (loudly and proudly, I might add) that the man they elected to office really is making decisions that show he is as bad as their liberal friends/family tried to warn them he was... and the "Well, uh, maybe he's just pretending to be bat-shit crazy! Maybe he's really as brilliant as I believed he was when he told me he was, and the whole crazy behavior/tweets/orders is just a ruse!" excuses that have begun to form. Laugh out load

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 5 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
21-03-2017, 05:18 AM

I can see what you are getting at OB, but isn't it really irrelevant whether he actually has a medical disorder, if he behaves as though he has, in this context?
[+] 1 user Likes ukatheist's post
21-03-2017, 05:39 AM
(21-03-2017 01:35 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I have to admit, I'm enjoying watching the slow dawning realization from all my conservative friends and family members who voted for Trump (loudly and proudly, I might add) that the man they elected to office really is making decisions that show he is as bad as their liberal friends/family tried to warn them he was... and the "Well, uh, maybe he's just pretending to be bat-shit crazy! Maybe he's really as brilliant as I believed he was when he told me he was, and the whole crazy behavior/tweets/orders is just a ruse!" excuses that have begun to form. Laugh out load
If I was an American I suspect that I would on the one hand have a feeling of Schadenfreude and "I told you so " and on the other hand a sense of pity, it must be difficult, no one likes to admit they majorly fucked up even though they know that sometimes an admission makes a person look much less ridiculous than fumbling around in ever decreasing circles.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
21-03-2017, 07:49 AM
(21-03-2017 12:08 AM)morondog Wrote:  

Well, I mean, sure, no one knows anyone *really*. But the guy he plays on TV is the guy who's tasked with running your so-beautiful democracy. And that guy is a nutter.

The guy he plays on TV shows nothing but contempt for Americans, but especially his own supporters. The private Trump is probably closer to the one bragging about grabbing them by the pussy when he thinks he is in safe company.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 2 users Like tomilay's post
21-03-2017, 08:47 AM
(21-03-2017 05:39 AM)adey67 Wrote:  If I was an American I suspect that I would on the one hand have a feeling of Schadenfreude and "I told you so " and on the other hand a sense of pity, it must be difficult, no one likes to admit they majorly fucked up even though they know that sometimes an admission makes a person look much less ridiculous than fumbling around in ever decreasing circles.

As an American I can say that there is some schadenfreude and some pity but it is subsumed in a sea of fear of the damage to the environment and civil rights that is expected.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post
21-03-2017, 10:40 AM
(21-03-2017 08:47 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 05:39 AM)adey67 Wrote:  If I was an American I suspect that I would on the one hand have a feeling of Schadenfreude and "I told you so " and on the other hand a sense of pity, it must be difficult, no one likes to admit they majorly fucked up even though they know that sometimes an admission makes a person look much less ridiculous than fumbling around in ever decreasing circles.

As an American I can say that there is some schadenfreude and some pity but it is subsumed in a sea of fear of the damage to the environment and civil rights that is expected.

I can really understand thatSad lets hope things don't pan out as bad as feared.
I do wonder who is more to blame for this, the hillbilly Trumpettes or the apathetic non voters.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post