The Buddy List

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2015, 08:16 PM
The Buddy List
Ok so, I was trying to click "view new posts" when I accidentally clicked "open buddy list". In doing so I discovered that I don't have any buddies. I'm just curious, is there any point to having people on my buddy list? Does it change anything for me, or can I get notifications about my buddies? What is the buddy list for, and do you guys find it useful? Basically, should I bother having buddies? And if so, will you be...my buddy?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2015, 08:18 PM
RE: The Buddy List
It helps by not having to search for someone you pm often.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
20-04-2015, 08:20 PM
(20-04-2015 08:18 PM)pablo Wrote:  It helps by not having to search for someone you pm often.

.....did you know you can compose a PM and just type the person's username into the send to bar? Lol.

Ok, good to know. Smile

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
20-04-2015, 08:21 PM
(20-04-2015 08:20 PM)Losty Wrote:  
(20-04-2015 08:18 PM)pablo Wrote:  It helps by not having to search for someone you pm often.

.....did you know you can compose a PM and just type the person's username into the send to bar? Lol.

Ok, good to know. Smile

I did not know that. Blush
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
20-04-2015, 08:23 PM
(20-04-2015 08:20 PM)Losty Wrote:  

Ok, good to know. Smile

It also shows whether they are online or if not when they last were. Not a lot of utility to it but can be convenient.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
20-04-2015, 08:46 PM
I used it when I first joined as was trying to remember who was who.

I haven't used it in for a long time.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
20-04-2015, 08:47 PM
I've got a huge buddy list of trouble makers (or potential ones). It helps me keep track of them without having to look them up or try to find them.

With that in mind...who wants to be added??

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 6 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-04-2015, 08:49 PM
(20-04-2015 08:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I've got a huge buddy list of trouble makers (or potential ones). It helps me keep track of them without having to look them up or try to find them.

I'm pretty sure Muffs belongs on your list.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
20-04-2015, 08:49 PM
(20-04-2015 08:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I've got a huge buddy list of trouble makers (or potential ones). It helps me keep track of them without having to look them up or try to find them.

Better put me on there just in case, I'm a loose cannon. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
20-04-2015, 08:53 PM
(20-04-2015 08:49 PM)pablo Wrote:  

Better put me on there just in case, I'm a loose cannon. Tongue

You already are. Evil_monster

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post