The Buddy List

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2015, 09:37 PM
RE: The Buddy List
(24-04-2015 12:53 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Is there a way to opt out of being put on buddy lists?

I am soooo putting you on mine. Evil_monster

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
30-04-2015, 05:48 AM
(29-04-2015 08:56 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-04-2015 08:42 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Hello neighbor.

Neighbor? Old man from next door?
STOP MOWING YOUR LAWNS SO GOD DAMN EARLY! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DO IT AGAIN YOU WILL FIND HALF A LAWNMOWER AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR BED!

STOP IT!

Chug down a few cans of Red Bull (or whatever -- I recall you don't imbibe -- or I'd suggest beer) -- in the evening -- then after darkness falls - sneak over the fence and pee in the lawnmower gas tank......

You'll have the joy of hearing the fucker fire up, run for a minute - then become beautifully silent.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
30-04-2015, 06:14 AM (This post was last modified: 30-04-2015 06:38 AM by Free Thought.)
Only ever had one person on the "buddy" list, and I never used it.

Hell, just like the Shout Box, the Buddy list is so functionally irrelevant to me that I often forget it exists entirely.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
30-04-2015, 02:15 PM
(30-04-2015 06:14 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Only ever had one person on the "buddy" list, and I never used it.

Hell, just like the Shout Box, the Buddy list is so functionally irrelevant to me that I often forget it exists entirely.

Exactly. I didn't even realize the damned thing existed until a few months ago and I tried the shout box once but it wasn't my thing. Some TTA members skype too.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
30-04-2015, 02:19 PM
Skype???

My connection is so slow that a video chat would look like two people trying to carry on a conversation with fax machines..

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
30-04-2015, 04:09 PM
(30-04-2015 02:19 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Skype???

My connection is so slow that a video chat would look like two people trying to carry on a conversation with fax machines..

You don't need to use video, you know...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
30-04-2015, 04:18 PM
Another thing. It's called Open Buddy List.....so is there a Closed Buddy List? Could there be a Default Buddy List? Unsure

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
30-04-2015, 04:37 PM
(30-04-2015 04:18 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Another thing. It's called Open Buddy List.....so is there a Closed Buddy List? Could there be a Default Buddy List? Unsure

Pretty sure it's called 'open' because the page opens when you click on it.

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
30-04-2015, 04:45 PM
(30-04-2015 04:09 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(30-04-2015 02:19 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Skype???

You don't need to use video, you know...

actually I didn't....

Isn't that what a telephone is for??

Big Grin

30-04-2015, 04:54 PM
(30-04-2015 04:45 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(30-04-2015 04:09 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  You don't need to use video, you know...

actually I didn't....

Isn't that what a telephone is for??

Big Grin

Learn something new every day.

And nobody uses telephones any more.