The Bullshit Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-12-2012, 01:27 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2012 02:14 PM by ddrew.)
The Bullshit Thread
Yo!! Muthafuckas!

Alright look .... We have a thread for ranting.. a thread for questions to theists.. a thread for food.. a thread for our guitar gods... but we don't have a bullshit thread... so here it is folks.. this is the official bullshit thread (sticky this please mods)......
This thread is for you to just talk about whatever.. not ranting.. just plain ole' bullshit.. talk about how you took your dog out for a walk.. nailed that red head that you work with finally... your stupid drunk episodes.. or maybe just ... your fond memories of good ole' times. I want this thread to be a place where we can just come.. chat how our day was that struck us as significant... and let it rest.. ya know.. just the bullshit stuff. No judgements.. no fears of judgement...

You went to Taco Bell and the old bitch at the counter was rude... or or.. you went to Disneyland and grabbed Mickey's crotch... whatever the bullshit maybe .. this is the place to post it... Thumbsup

I'll kick it off...

Fucked up weather today.. here in Roseville, CA .... rain .. rain .. and more RAIN.. got me a bottle of vodka and some cran-grape juice to mix with it... just enjoying my day off.. playing SWTOR online... my guild that I'm in had an unusual number of players online at the same time so we all ran an operations mission.. was fun.. we all got onto our voice chat server and talked shit to one another.. joked around.. got drunk.. had a good time.. and laughs.

Nobody was bitching about anything.. no gripes about the government or religion.. or their personal lives.. we just had a good time enjoying a game together online. No news storys of how the murder rate was climbing.. no news of fiscal collapse... nobody gave a shit about N. Korea and their long ranged rocket launch in the next week..

Just plain good ole' fun between a group of friends.. Damn the internet is great!

Anyhow.. like this thread is supposed to be.. just talkin about bullshit.. not a rant or rage post.. just bullshit.. passing the flame on my friends. Wink

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ddrew's post
03-12-2012, 01:36 AM
RE: The Bullshit Tread
Thread softly for you thread on my dreams.

Now edit your thread title and make me look stupid.

Some BS from DLJ:

I've introduced my VN girls to the wonders of Indian food.
They couldn't stand the smell before but now they are even happily dating Indian guys.

I bring peace to the world.

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
03-12-2012, 01:49 AM
When I first saw the title I thought you were complaining about your Michelins. Big Grin

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 2 users Like cufflink's post
03-12-2012, 03:34 AM
Finally, some BSing to go around...

All is good.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
03-12-2012, 04:39 AM
Isn't there a whole forum section dedicated to exactly what this thread is about? I mean, isn't that what This, That, and the Other Thing is all about?

Just sayin.

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
03-12-2012, 05:29 AM
(03-12-2012 01:49 AM)cufflink Wrote:  When I first saw the title I thought you were complaining about your Michelins. Big Grin
I like Blizacs for winter driving.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
The noblest of the dogs is the hot dog. It feeds the hand that bites it.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
03-12-2012, 10:56 AM
The Bullshit Tread
When I saw the title I was sure Observer had started this tread.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
03-12-2012, 02:13 PM
I'm half temped to leave the title how it is.. I musta been on a good drunk blackout last night cause i don't even remember this shit lol.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 1 user Likes ddrew's post
03-12-2012, 02:35 PM
The Bullshit Thread
(03-12-2012 02:13 PM)ddrew Wrote:  I'm half temped to leave the title how it is.. I musta been on a good drunk blackout last night cause i don't even remember this shit lol.

I was there with you brother. I don't remember this shit either. Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
03-12-2012, 03:04 PM
RE: The Bullshit Thread
Hope you have a comfy computer chair to pass out in. If I ever did in mine, five seconds later my ass in on the floor.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]