The Bullshit Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-12-2012, 01:09 PM
RE: The Bullshit Thread
I say "good riddance". Friends are supposed to make the world a bit less horrible and life a bit better. Not the other way around.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2012, 04:09 PM
Right? It was okay for her to post about how awesome God and Jesus are a few times a week but the second I posted an atheist picture she deleted me. Fail!
04-12-2012, 04:20 PM
Good thing I don't have friends obsessively sucking the pecker of Jesus all over my FB wall. Then again, fundamentalism isn't really a popular concept among my cohorts and area of residence.

I do have one acquaintance though who is a God freak, and his posts are usually along the lines of "It's such a pleasure to be used by the Lord!" Had to block him because his posts invoked BDSM imagery in my mind with a touch of the religious attire involved.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
04-12-2012, 04:38 PM
(04-12-2012 04:09 PM)ANT Wrote:  Right? It was okay for her to post about how awesome God and Jesus are a few times a week but the second I posted an atheist picture she deleted me. Fail!
Totally. Their crap is much more offensive. Not that your picture was offensive, but those people do not think the way we do... Even though even when I was religious, I wouldn't have reacted like your friend.

(04-12-2012 04:20 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Good thing I don't have friends obsessively sucking the pecker of Jesus all over my FB wall. Then again, fundamentalism isn't really a popular concept among my cohorts and area of residence.

I do have one acquaintance though who is a God freak, and his posts are usually along the lines of "It's such a pleasure to be used by the Lord!" Had to block him because his posts invoked BDSM imagery in my mind with a touch of the religious attire involved.
Yeah, scary images indeed.

Where is your area?

04-12-2012, 04:40 PM
Lived in the DC metro area all of my life.

Currently attending a university in Massachusetts.

Liberally leaning areas in every sense of the word.

04-12-2012, 05:06 PM
One thing I've learned over the last few weeks is that I definitely need more atheist friends. Especially on my Facebook. Posting images like the following only to be ridiculed by my Christian friends is getting old.

[Image: noahrex.jpg]

I'm totally new here, by the way. Hoping to stick around and meet some like-minded people.

Smile
04-12-2012, 05:09 PM
(04-12-2012 05:06 PM)ANT Wrote:  One thing I've learned over the last few weeks is that I definitely need more atheist friends. Especially on my Facebook. Posting images like the following only to be ridiculed by my Christian friends is getting old.

I'm totally new here, by the way. Hoping to stick around and meet some like-minded people.

Smile
I kinda noticed you were new (so I was only a short while ago... or so it seems). Welcome, hope you enjoy it

(you'll probably forget all about FB and posting stuff there... keep it for the mindless chitchat and come here for even more mindless - but way more entertaining - chitchatWink)

04-12-2012, 05:22 PM
Objection! Talking about ass beating is a productive, mind-opening conversational topic discussed in many a philosophic branch such as:

The philosophical school of ass shredding
The philosophical school of your ass, the universe, and you
The philosophical school of tender wilted ass cheeks

...and many more.
Hardly mindless chitchat. Tongue

04-12-2012, 05:31 PM
(04-12-2012 05:22 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Objection! Talking about ass beating is a productive, mind-opening conversational topic discussed in many a philosophic branch such as:

The philosophical school of ass shredding
The philosophical school of your ass, the universe, and you
The philosophical school of tender wilted ass cheeks

...and many more.
Hardly mindless chitchat. Tongue
Okay, I do stand corrected. Come here for extremely heavy philosophical discussions... or discASSions, if you will Cool

04-12-2012, 05:53 PM
(04-12-2012 04:40 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Lived in the DC metro area all of my life.

Howdy, neighbor. The ankle bracelet restricts my movements to a 5 mile radius around College Park, but it's all good. After a decade or 4 you don't really want to stray any further anyway. ... kinda like an elephant and its foot rope. Big Grin

Breathing - it's more art than science.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Whispering Thread cufflink 759 27,133 12-08-2014 08:59 AM
Last Post: DLJ
  The Green Thread..... Stark Raving 36 1,802 11-08-2014 04:39 PM
Last Post: Wicked Clown
  .....stream of consciousness thread.......... dancefortwo 2 61 06-08-2014 11:30 AM
Last Post: kim
  the SHOUT BOX thread :) LadyJane 644 24,877 28-07-2014 08:14 PM
Last Post: Im_Ryan
  Not the same "Guess Who Has A B'day Today" thread DLJ 25 296 02-07-2014 06:09 PM
Last Post: earmuffs
  Parody Thread DLJ 106 1,676 14-06-2014 08:37 PM
Last Post: Monster_Riffs
  Bullshit Accusations Aimed At LeVar Burton Bringing Back Reading Rainbow WindyCityJazz 0 89 04-06-2014 08:51 PM
Last Post: WindyCityJazz