The Bullshit Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-12-2012, 06:13 PM
RE: The Bullshit Thread
(04-12-2012 05:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-12-2012 04:40 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Lived in the DC metro area all of my life.

Howdy, neighbor. The ankle bracelet restricts my movements to a 5 mile radius around College Park, but it's all good. After a decade or 4 you don't really want to stray any further anyway. ... kinda like an elephant and its foot rope. Big Grin
Prince Georges County, eh? I can't recall the last time I set foot in there, it must have been ages ago. I never really became that familiar with anything outside of NoVA, Montgomery County, or Northwest DC.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2012, 06:38 PM
(04-12-2012 06:13 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(04-12-2012 05:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Howdy, neighbor. The ankle bracelet restricts my movements to a 5 mile radius around College Park, but it's all good. After a decade or 4 you don't really want to stray any further anyway. ... kinda like an elephant and its foot rope. Big Grin
Prince Georges County, eh? I can't recall the last time I set foot in there, it must have been ages ago. I never really became that familiar with anything outside of NoVA, Montgomery County, or Northwest DC.

Probably for the best, you may not have sufficient survival training. Although the increased presence of MS-13 in NoVA and Montgomery County is probably sufficient training at this point.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
06-12-2012, 11:00 PM
I've had a mustache/goatee thing going on for the past few months.
I shaved it off last night and now my face feels all naked and vulnerable. Confused

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-12-2012, 06:07 AM
*shrugs*

.........\

Fuck you..

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire