The Burden of Proof

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2012, 08:13 AM
RE: The Burden of Proof
Quote:More or less songs and stories written about the gaming clan itself

Man, I bet you just reel in allll the bitches huh.
Seriously, that sounds fucking horrible and I can't imagine anyone would want to hear that.
Please don't share any of that with us.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2012, 08:16 AM
(26-09-2012 08:13 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:More or less songs and stories written about the gaming clan itself

Man, I bet you just reel in allll the bitches huh.
Seriously, that sounds fucking horrible and I can't imagine anyone would want to hear that.

Sad

Well more or less... any comment on the actually post I made, instead of my gaming clan.
26-09-2012, 08:26 AM
(26-09-2012 08:16 AM)Numenor Wrote:  
(26-09-2012 08:13 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Man, I bet you just reel in allll the bitches huh.

Sad

Well more or less... any comment on the actually post I made, instead of my gaming clan.

Nah I didn't read past your clan name and JKnight. Don't waste my time reading trolls like JKnight/Bish/art's posts.
I'm sure it's something either about how all christian are right and atheists are going to hell or all atheists are right and christians are idiots. That's usually how these things go. To which my response is, well there is a whole forum full of posts/threads, you don't need us rinsing and repeating the same verbal dribble over and over to find the information on whatever you are probably looking for.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
26-09-2012, 01:11 PM
(26-09-2012 08:26 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(26-09-2012 08:16 AM)Numenor Wrote:  Sad

Nah I didn't read past your clan name and JKnight. Don't waste my time reading trolls like JKnight/Bish/art's posts.
I'm sure it's something either about how all christian are right and atheists are going to hell or all atheists are right and christians are idiots. That's usually how these things go. To which my response is, well there is a whole forum full of posts/threads, you don't need us rinsing and repeating the same verbal dribble over and over to find the information on whatever you are probably looking for.

Well if you actually read the post, there really is no "atheists are going to hell or all atheists are right and christians are idiots". An actual neutral stance on why the Burden of Proof lies with the Theist and not the Atheist. Of course its nothing new, but I posted it to get feed back on it, not to be spammed with insults about my gaming clan.
26-09-2012, 01:25 PM
Asymptomatic means absence of symptoms. Asymmetrical means absence of symmetry. A-theism is absence of theism.
Some Theists insist on the "narrow", definition, vs "broad",
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism).
It's not up to anyone else to tell anyone what they hold in their brain.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Political skeptic .. if there is a bad reason something bad might have happened, you can bet your ass, that's why it happened.
26-09-2012, 01:52 PM
Hey Numenor.

Welcome to the forum. I'm one of the guys who clashed with JKnight, and I felt bad about it after. I tried to push him a bit and I was the one who lost my cool in the end. Your OP is good stuff. Hope you stick around.
26-09-2012, 06:30 PM
(26-09-2012 01:11 PM)Numenor Wrote:  
(26-09-2012 08:26 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Nah I didn't read past your clan name and JKnight. Don't waste my time reading trolls like JKnight/Bish/art's posts.

Well if you actually read the post

Which I told you already that I didn't.

Quote: but I posted it to get feed back on it, not to be spammed with insults about my gaming clan.

Good luck with that. This is TTA, we love picking small non-relevant parts out of people's posts and completely take it out on another completely off topic tangent. We practically live for it. It's what makes us TTA, it defines us as a forum.

26-09-2012, 06:41 PM
Good job encouraging new members to stick around muffs
[+] 4 users Like FSM_scot's post
26-09-2012, 06:46 PM
No shit!

Speak for yourself Muffs.

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
26-09-2012, 07:05 PM
(26-09-2012 06:41 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Good job encouraging new members to stick around muffs

Any time.