The Butt Thread: I have herein given an image (a real PNG file) of my butt. Yours ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-01-2014, 09:09 PM (This post was last modified: 21-01-2014 01:05 AM by HU.Junyuan.)
Tongue The Butt Thread: I have herein given an image (a real PNG file) of my butt. Yours ?
There's a saying in China: the butt determines the head. It means that where your butt sits on (your personal interest lies in) is normally where your head belongs to (agree with and support). And I just came across a political, cultural and economical preference test which I once took 1 years ago. I took it again, still find the result interesting. And I feel like sharing it here (to give you guys an image of what I generally agree with. What else were you guys expecting ? Dodgy ).

My this year's result is the same as last year's,

Quote:
_____________________________________________mine______________________
Politically_:_Authoritarianism_________[-2]____-1__[+2]__Libertarianism
Culturally__:_Conservatism_____________[-2]__+0.2__[+2]__Liberalism____
Economically:_Welfarism, Collectivism__[-2]__-0.9__[+2]__Neoliberalism_

, which from the an online survey provided by the BBS forum members of Beijing University from 2007. If you are interested, get google translate and have a try. Tongue

And here's the overall result of the participants:

Politically_:_[Image: p.png]
Culturally__:_[Image: c.png]
Economically:_[Image: e.png]

Although I don't have a portfolio of the participants' backgrounds, but I think people who are better educated, better informed on the internent, and more politically aware should have more headcounts that other groups.

Yet this test is kinda designed for the Chinese population.

So in order to have better common language with you guys, I took another test here on Politicalcompass.org, and here's the result.

Quote:Economic Left/Right: -4.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.82
[Image: pcgraphpng.php?ec=-4.50&soc=-0.82]
(Weeping please give my "authritarian" title back to me !!! Weeping )

BTW, you might be curious about why I am posting this thread. That's also what I must explain if I want to avoid a "no thought, no point, no goal, random" SPAM alert.

After I took the test, I think it would be benificial to me if I know others' political, cultural and economical inclinations so that I can better comprehend their replies to my threads, and likewise they can understands my threads and replies better. Besides, I can better recognize the hostility from forum members like Earmuffs and have less unease and guilt about that I silightly possibly might have misunderstood them.

So, dare you guys give an image of yours ?

Want something? Then do something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like HU.Junyuan's post
21-01-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: The Butt Thread: I have herein given an image (a real PNG file) of my butt. Yours ?
Right next to Nelson Mandela Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 4 users Like Losty's post
21-01-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: The Butt Thread: I have herein given an image (a real PNG file) of my butt. Yours ?
(21-01-2014 10:21 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Right next to Nelson Mandela Smile

We should have a lot in common on economical issues. Thumbsup

[+] 2 users Like HU.Junyuan's post
22-01-2014, 12:13 AM
I tried it again (took it before) but I lost interest when they started talking about "Is it more important to deal with unemployment or to curb inflation?"... I'm just like "I don't know shit about that stuff. Why is there no 'I don't know' option?" And so I ducked, 'cos if I answer enough of those kindsa questions wrong I fear that I'll end up next to Pol Pot on the diagram.

I think this is my problem with politics and voting in general. If I vote I'm de facto required to have a position on issues that I don't understand but yet for which it is important that the right approach is taken... no wonder people vote on the basis of looks etc - they want someone who at least looks trustworthy.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
22-01-2014, 12:38 AM
RE:
[Image: pcgraphpng.php?ec=-6.88&soc=-4.56]
I'm next to Mahatma Gandhi. Banana_zorro

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
22-01-2014, 01:13 AM
I've done this several times.
I'm a right wing libertarian (purple.). I'm next to nobody because nobody is a right wing libertarian.
iirc

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
22-01-2014, 01:17 AM
(22-01-2014 12:38 AM)Vosur Wrote:  

How come that you are far more left than I am ? It's not scientific !

22-01-2014, 01:23 AM
(22-01-2014 01:17 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(22-01-2014 12:38 AM)Vosur Wrote:  

How come that you are far more left than I am ? It's not scientific !

Because he's not a Communist Chinese and believes more so in personal freedoms than you. You're just a sheep who believes everyone should suckle the government teet and do as instructed like good little slaves.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
22-01-2014, 01:28 AM
(22-01-2014 01:23 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Because he's not a Communist Chinese and believes more so in personal freedoms than you. You're just a sheep who believes everyone should suckle the government teet and do as instructed like good little slaves.
I lol'd.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
22-01-2014, 01:47 AM
(22-01-2014 01:13 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I've done this several times.
I'm a right wing libertarian (purple.). I'm next to nobody because nobody is a right wing libertarian.
iirc

You're next to frankk lol

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.