The Butt Thread: I have herein given an image (a real PNG file) of my butt. Yours ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2014, 02:02 AM
RE: The Butt Thread: I have herein given an image (a real PNG file) of my butt. Yours ?
(22-01-2014 01:28 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(22-01-2014 01:23 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Because he's not a Communist Chinese and believes more so in personal freedoms than you. You're just a sheep who believes everyone should suckle the government teet and do as instructed like good little slaves.
I lol'd.

So I guess you would have supported a National Five Year Plan or something alike if Germany indeed had one now. Right ?

Want something? Then do something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2014, 02:20 AM
RE: The Butt Thread: I have herein given an image (a real PNG file) of my butt. Yours ?
(22-01-2014 01:23 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(22-01-2014 01:17 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  How come that you are far more left than I am ? It's not scientific !

Because he's not a Communist Chinese and believes more so in personal freedoms than you. You're just a sheep who believes everyone should suckle the government teet and do as instructed like good little slaves.

Muff, I have a question for you if you happen to be in the lower right corner (a serious right wing libertarian): Since the internet services is so advanced in NZ (I hope so), do you agree with the idea of minimizing and turning the NZ government into something like a secretary agency by having important affairs determine by everyone via a referendum website in which system everyone goes to work in the morning and deal with important affairs on the level of villiage, county, city and country, from bottom up to the top ?

22-01-2014, 03:50 AM
(22-01-2014 02:20 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(22-01-2014 01:23 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Because he's not a Communist Chinese and believes more so in personal freedoms than you. You're just a sheep who believes everyone should suckle the government teet and do as instructed like good little slaves.

Muff, I have a question for you if you happen to be in the lower right corner (a serious right wing libertarian): Since the internet services is so advanced in NZ (I hope so), do you agree with the idea of minimizing and turning the NZ government into something like a secretary agency by having important affairs determine by everyone via a referendum website in which system everyone goes to work in the morning and deal with important affairs on the level of villiage, county, city and country, from bottom up to the top ?

No, that sounds awful.

Where we differ in opinion HU is that you believe the state (government) is everything. Everyone is born to serve the government and it's a citizens duty to be a slave to that government, that everything they do should benefit the government. The government is your god, which is why I consider you a fake atheist.

I on the other hand view the government as something relatively unimportant in our lives that runs the country. It taxes people, provides services such as a police force and fire department as well as other government type things. That's it.
It runs the country from a purely administrative position.
It stays the fuck out of people's lives (ie: not allowing gay marriage, or making weed illegal) and lets everyone get on with their lives while it, the government, quietly hums in the background.

This is why I hate you. Because you're a mindless sheep who is constantly blowing your governments dick. You're just getting right up in there, tickling the balls with one hand, cheekily poking a finger in it's butt with the other.
I view you as a mindless waste of a human being without a single personal thought in your shriveled up useless brain.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
22-01-2014, 01:32 PM
[Image: printablegraph?ec=-2.62&soc=-3.08]

poop. Can't get my graph to display. Oh well. I was near the Mendela and the Lama.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
22-01-2014, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 22-01-2014 08:51 PM by HU.Junyuan.)
(22-01-2014 03:50 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(22-01-2014 02:20 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Muff, I have a question for you if you happen to be in the lower right corner (a serious right wing libertarian): Since the internet services is so advanced in NZ (I hope so), do you agree with the idea of minimizing and turning the NZ government into something like a secretary agency by having important affairs determine by everyone via a referendum website in which system everyone goes to work in the morning and deal with important affairs on the level of villiage, county, city and country, from bottom up to the top ?

No, that sounds awful.

Where we differ in opinion HU is that you believe the state (government) is everything. Everyone is born to serve the government and it's a citizens duty to be a slave to that government, that everything they do should benefit the government. The government is your god, which is why I consider you a fake atheist.

I on the other hand view the government as something relatively unimportant in our lives that runs the country. It taxes people, provides services such as a police force and fire department as well as other government type things. That's it.
It runs the country from a purely administrative position.
It stays the fuck out of people's lives (ie: not allowing gay marriage, or making weed illegal) and lets everyone get on with their lives while it, the government, quietly hums in the background.

This is why I hate you. Because you're a mindless sheep who is constantly blowing your governments dick. You're just getting right up in there, tickling the balls with one hand, cheekily poking a finger in it's butt with the other.
I view you as a mindless waste of a human being without a single personal thought in your shriveled up useless brain.

Earmuffs baby, please find a single one of my over 900 posts that says or demonstrates "government is EVERYTHING, a god". Before you are able to do this, please let me enjoyed my laughter at the brainwashed dumb Censored ses.

Laughat Hahahahahaha......

BTW, I provided you with a brilliant idea of minimizing the government and you consider it awful ?! And where's your spirit of democracy ? That's why I consider you a dishonest right wing libertarian.

Oh, you are from the right. No wonder.

Besides, Earmuffs baby, I don't hate you, or not as much as I did when I first found that you are merely a hypocrite with a pure intention of saying no to me (as you said, a Chinese Communist) rather that actually caring for the Chinese people (I think I can find several of your posts saying things similar to 'hell with the Chinese people', or 'I don't give a sh Censored to the Chinese people'. Will you object to this ?). Now I understand. It's always the right wing thing, isn't it ?

No, I don't hate you as much, I simply pity you, Earmuffs. I feel intelligently superior to you by writing in this humorous ironic way which seems always above your level of wisdom.

No, I don't pity you, Earmuffs, as much, I simply put you in my prayers:

Oh, omniscient god, you know what I want yet you insist on my thinking of it in my mind again in prayers. God, please bless NZ with ... no, that's not very inhumane ... OK, it's only of a little malevolence and hostility, but that's in accordance with the true wishes of the both sides, isn't it ... please bless NS with a leadship just like Earmuffs, and US with Chas ... God, will I be a little greedy to want to add another term of George W. Bush to the wish list ?

22-01-2014, 06:10 PM
(22-01-2014 01:32 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  [Image: printablegraph?ec=-2.62&soc=-3.08]

poop. Can't get my graph to display. Oh well. I was near the Mendela and the Lama.

So it seems the majority here on the forum are left wing libertarians.

23-01-2014, 02:30 AM
huh?
Sorry I couldn't hear you over the sound of all that government jizz running down the back of your throat.
You'll have to speak up.

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
23-01-2014, 03:13 AM
(23-01-2014 02:30 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  huh?
Sorry I couldn't hear you over the sound of all that government jizz running down the back of your throat.
You'll have to speak up.

Laughat

tl;dr

23-01-2014, 04:10 AM
RE: The Butt Thread
These were the 'religion' statements:

Astrology Laughat accurately explains many things.
You cannot be moral without being religious.
Charity Laughat is better than social security as a means of helping the genuinely disadvantaged.
Some people are naturally unlucky Laughat .
It is important that my child's school instills religious values.

If anyone cares, here's mine:
[Image: pcgraphpng.php?ec=-3.38&soc=-6.10]

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
23-01-2014, 05:13 AM
Quote:Charity Laughat is better than social security as a means of helping the genuinely disadvantaged.

I thought living in Singapore you'd be best qualified to answer that question.