The Butt Thread: I have herein given an image (a real PNG file) of my butt. Yours ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-01-2014, 11:53 AM
RE: The Butt Thread:
[Image: 12156557726_34a4f6a71b_m.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2014, 12:21 PM
RE: The Butt Thread: I have herein given an image (a real PNG file) of my butt. Yours ?
(22-01-2014 01:47 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(22-01-2014 01:13 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I've done this several times.
I'm a right wing libertarian (purple.). I'm next to nobody because nobody is a right wing libertarian.
iirc

You're next to frankk lol

Nope. I'm definitely 'left'. See in the minds of non-libertarians, the ONLY issue that exists is a debate over WHEN to use violence to force people to do things against their will, namely if guns are used to achieve economic goals, moral goals, or both. When libertarians say 'hey, let's not use guns at all and let people exercise their free will', it doesn't compute. That's not considered a comprehensible position, since they assume everybody MUST believe in using force to achieve their goals, and the only thing to debate is what those goals are--not if force should be used to achieve them. So, if you're not willing to use guns to achieve your goals, you MUST have different goals and be on the opposite side. That's why the left always says I'm are right, while the right always says I'm left. If I try my best to drive home the point that it's not about left/right, it's about using force/voluntarism, they just get angry and insist you must be an idiot.
26-01-2014, 01:44 PM
RE: The Butt Thread: I have herein given an image (a real PNG file) of my butt. Yours ?
Actually, I'll word it differently. The problem with all of those political spectrum charts is they only ask what your goal is, and not, what imo is a much more important question, namely HOW do you want to reach goal.

Consider the Jewish Kibbutz. It's an authoritarian, communist system where all individual efforts and resources are surrendered to a central authority which determines their allocation. BUT, it's a purely voluntary system. The 'rules' are clearly understood before you come, and if you don't like it, don't come, and once you do, you're free to leave at any time. I have zero problem with that.

Now compare the Kibbutz to, say, North Korea, which shares the same goals, but North Korea achieves those goals through violence--shoot anybody who doesn't want to participate. Since that political chart doesn't take into account HOW the goal is achieved, a leader of a Kibbutz is in the exact same place on that political scale as Kim Jung Un, and they are indistinguishable. To me, however, a more important question is HOW you plan to achieve your goals, through voluntary means or through violence. If you focus on THAT issue, then you have a totally different political scale, where on one side are 1) the Kibbutz leaders plus both right and left libertarians like Ron Paul and Noam Chomsky and myself and voluntarist communists, plus classic liberals like Thomas Jefferson, John Locket, etc., vs. 2) on the other side, those with more traditional views on the role of government, including most of the people on this forum, as well as tyrants like Kim Jung Un.

However, since it seems 95% of the population falls into the latter bucket, they're not even aware that the former even exists, so they use political scales like this one that, are useless to me, because these scales simply ask "What are you trying to accomplish through the use of violence?", so how can those handful of us who reject the use of violence ever answer that question?
[+] 1 user Likes frankksj's post
03-02-2014, 03:23 AM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2014 03:27 AM by DeepThought.)
[Image: fat-ass.jpg]
You clicked it... It's your own stupid fault. Deal with it! Tongue
Enjoy!

[Image: horse-s-ass-2483689.jpg]

I'm gonna go elsewhere now...

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post