The CIA Spring Is Back

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2013, 03:32 PM
The CIA Spring Is Back
I mean arab spring, yeah arab spring.

Remember the whole western backed NATO airforce supported libyan alqaeda groups overthrowing Gaddafi?

Remember Yemen protesters getting elections out of their spring? Oh wait, keep your panties on, there was only one candidate allowed in the election (you read that correctly) and this one guy was the former vice president.

Remember when Syria protesters were faking injuries for the western media, then of course now it's a full on western backing of alqaeda in Syria.

Remember when alqaeda recently started cropping up in egypt, then the egyptian military is like "hey we seen dis movie before" now in order to get western support for alqaeda in Egypt, the western backed protest groups are now fainge scenes of injuries and attacks on protesters being made on tape and sent to the international media.

Check this horrible acting out. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/...r-cameras/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: The CIA Spring Is Back
(17-08-2013 03:32 PM)I and I Wrote:  I mean arab spring, yeah arab spring.

Remember the whole western backed NATO airforce supported libyan alqaeda groups overthrowing Gaddafi?

Remember Yemen protesters getting elections out of their spring? Oh wait, keep your panties on, there was only one candidate allowed in the election (you read that correctly) and this one guy was the former vice president.

Remember when Syria protesters were faking injuries for the western media, then of course now it's a full on western backing of alqaeda in Syria.

Remember when alqaeda recently started cropping up in egypt, then the egyptian military is like "hey we seen dis movie before" now in order to get western support for alqaeda in Egypt, the western backed protest groups are now fainge scenes of injuries and attacks on protesters being made on tape and sent to the international media.

Check this horrible acting out. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/...r-cameras/

Good to have you back, dude, I've missed your cockspiracies.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
17-08-2013, 03:42 PM
sshhh! You'll get in trouble!
[Image: Spy-vs-spy.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
17-08-2013, 04:01 PM
Well, as we all know, it's literally impossible to try to manipulate the media without being CIA pawns.

Also, make up your mind. The western-backed protestors can't be the the Muslim Brotherhood and the anti-Muslim Brotherhood.

... this is my signature!
17-08-2013, 05:23 PM
(17-08-2013 04:01 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Well, as we all know, it's literally impossible to try to manipulate the media without being CIA pawns.

Also, make up your mind. The western-backed protestors can't be the the Muslim Brotherhood and the anti-Muslim Brotherhood.

The video shows people pretending to be hurt posing for pictures.

According to Wikipedia and any amount of research, the Muslim brotherhood has been a tool of the west for a long time. Do you know anything about the Muslim brotherhood?
17-08-2013, 06:18 PM
(17-08-2013 05:23 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(17-08-2013 04:01 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Well, as we all know, it's literally impossible to try to manipulate the media without being CIA pawns.

The video shows people pretending to be hurt posing for pictures.

According to Wikipedia and any amount of research, the Muslim brotherhood has been a tool of the west for a long time. Do you know anything about the Muslim brotherhood?

According to Wikipedia, huh?

When Crtl+F searching for "West", I got:
Quote:Beliefs
. . .
The Brotherhood strongly opposes Western colonialism, and helped overthrow the pro-western monarchies in Egypt and other Muslim countries during the early 20th century.
Quote:In Egypt - Founding
. . .
According to al-Banna, contemporary Islam had lost its social dominance, because most Muslims had been corrupted by Western influences.
Quote:Sudan
. . .
Bin Al-Majed told his interviewer that "the West, and the Americans in particular ... are behind all the tragedies that are taking place in Darfur", as they "realized that it Darfur is full of treasures"; that "Islam does not permit a non-Muslim to rule over Muslims;" and that he had issued a fatwa prohibiting the vaccination of children, on the grounds that the vaccinations were "a conspiracy of the Jews and Freemasons".
Quote:United States
. . .
The aims of the Brotherhood in America are:
"The process of settlement is a "Civilization-Jihadist Process" with all the word means. The Ikhwan must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion is made victorious over all other religions.

The most 'telling' statement, and the only one which seems to support your "the CIA secretly is behind the workings of the entire world" thing is this statement:
Quote:Criticisms
Motives
. . .
Miles Axe Copeland, Jr. -a prominent U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) operative who was one of the founding members of the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) under William Donovan- divulges the confessions of numerous members of the Muslim brotherhood that resulted from the harsh interrogations done against them by Egyptian president Gamal Abdel Nasser, for their alleged involvement in the assassination attempt made against Nasser (an assassination attempt that many believe was staged by Nasser himself), which revealed that the Muslim Brotherhood was merely a "guild" that fulfilled the goals of western interests: "Nor was that all. Sound beatings of the Moslem Brotherhood organizers who had been arrested revealed that the organization had been thoroughly penetrated, at the top, by the British, American, French and Soviet intelligence services, any one of which could either make active use of it or blow it up, whichever best suited its purposes. Important lesson: fanaticism is no insurance against corruption; indeed, the two are highly compatible."

This statement is quite interesting. The statement was made in relation to "interrogations" and the discoveries of said by the Egyptian President of that time of MB members, which is an interesting part to note on it self.

Interestingly enough, this quote is not in-line with your apparent perception that the CIA is behind the Muslim Brotherhood. Firstly, it details that the organisation had been penetrated deeply by " British, American, French and Soviet intelligence services" which does not really lend to your "puppet of the west" thing, given that the Soviets had also penetrated deeply enough to destroy to organisation if they wished, so they probably would have stopped Pro-West movements, and would have tried to turn it against the west, I'd bet. However, it does not seem like that had happened, and the statement was referring back to when the Soviet Union was anything but a laughably incompetent memory of an unending power vacuum. It is possible that the other nations have still maintained their infiltrations to this day, but why? All it's statements of of condemnation and hatred to the West, would have thought a puppet group being run by spies would have shifted the angle to give a Pro-Western-Awesomeness in areas of operation for the MB.

Also, he speaks in past-tense ". . . had been thoroughly penetrated . . ." and then goes onto say "Important lesson: fanaticism is no insurance against corruption; indeed, the two are highly compatible." The seems to me to give the impression that, while the Muslim Brotherhood was at one time, the plants within the organisation have since been corrupted by the fanatical nature of their non-plant colleagues, an entirely possible outcome.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-08-2013, 07:39 PM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2013 07:43 PM by Tartarus Sauce.)
Does I&I think there are any legitimate resistance groups in the world or that they are all just CIA plots? Consider

I mean other than his favored dictator's military forces resisting US interests in the name of "freedom". Drinking Beverage

[Image: giphy.gif]
18-08-2013, 05:02 AM
I'm lost Confused. Hate us or want us...this guy does not make things better.

" My friends. You bow to no one. " - Aragorn

"A man is accepted into a church for what he believes and he is turned out for what he knows. " — Samuel Clemens

Simple....buy low, sell high.

Life in Rivendell is nice .
18-08-2013, 05:32 AM
(17-08-2013 06:18 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(17-08-2013 05:23 PM)I and I Wrote:  The video shows people pretending to be hurt posing for pictures.

According to Wikipedia, huh?

Quote:Beliefs
. . .
The Brotherhood strongly opposes Western colonialism, and helped overthrow the pro-western monarchies in Egypt and other Muslim countries during the early 20th century.
Quote:In Egypt - Founding
. . .
According to al-Banna, contemporary Islam had lost its social dominance, because most Muslims had been corrupted by Western influences.
Quote:Sudan
. . .
Bin Al-Majed told his interviewer that "the West, and the Americans in particular ... are behind all the tragedies that are taking place in Darfur", as they "realized that it Darfur is full of treasures"; that "Islam does not permit a non-Muslim to rule over Muslims;" and that he had issued a fatwa prohibiting the vaccination of children, on the grounds that the vaccinations were "a conspiracy of the Jews and Freemasons".
Quote:United States
. . .
The aims of the Brotherhood in America are:
"The process of settlement is a "Civilization-Jihadist Process" with all the word means. The Ikhwan must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion is made victorious over all other religions.

The most 'telling' statement, and the only one which seems to support your "the CIA secretly is behind the workings of the entire world" thing is this statement:
Quote:Criticisms
Motives
. . .
Miles Axe Copeland, Jr. -a prominent U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) operative who was one of the founding members of the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) under William Donovan- divulges the confessions of numerous members of the Muslim brotherhood that resulted from the harsh interrogations done against them by Egyptian president Gamal Abdel Nasser, for their alleged involvement in the assassination attempt made against Nasser (an assassination attempt that many believe was staged by Nasser himself), which revealed that the Muslim Brotherhood was merely a "guild" that fulfilled the goals of western interests: "Nor was that all. Sound beatings of the Moslem Brotherhood organizers who had been arrested revealed that the organization had been thoroughly penetrated, at the top, by the British, American, French and Soviet intelligence services, any one of which could either make active use of it or blow it up, whichever best suited its purposes. Important lesson: fanaticism is no insurance against corruption; indeed, the two are highly compatible."

This statement is quite interesting. The statement was made in relation to "interrogations" and the discoveries of said by the Egyptian President of that time of MB members, which is an interesting part to note on it self.

Interestingly enough, this quote is not in-line with your apparent perception that the CIA is behind the Muslim Brotherhood. Firstly, it details that the organisation had been penetrated deeply by " British, American, French and Soviet intelligence services" which does not really lend to your "puppet of the west" thing, given that the Soviets had also penetrated deeply enough to destroy to organisation if they wished, so they probably would have stopped Pro-West movements, and would have tried to turn it against the west, I'd bet. However, it does not seem like that had happened, and the statement was referring back to when the Soviet Union was anything but a laughably incompetent memory of an unending power vacuum. It is possible that the other nations have still maintained their infiltrations to this day, but why? All it's statements of of condemnation and hatred to the West, would have thought a puppet group being run by spies would have shifted the angle to give a Pro-Western-Awesomeness in areas of operation for the MB.

Also, he speaks in past-tense ". . . had been thoroughly penetrated . . ." and then goes onto say "Important lesson: fanaticism is no insurance against corruption; indeed, the two are highly compatible." The seems to me to give the impression that, while the Muslim Brotherhood was at one time, the plants within the organisation have since been corrupted by the fanatical nature of their non-plant colleagues, an entirely possible outcome.

What did this post have to do withy statement on the history of of the Muslim brotherhood? What if you looked up the brotherhoods history?

And your thoughts on protesters staging being attacked?
18-08-2013, 06:26 AM
(18-08-2013 05:32 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(17-08-2013 06:18 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  According to Wikipedia, huh?

What did this post have to do withy statement on the history of of the Muslim brotherhood? What if you looked up the brotherhoods history?

And your thoughts on protesters staging being attacked?

Oh me? I was just responding the to specifically bolded portion of a specific post. Just because a person enters a thread, doesn't mean they have to address the OP, or anything else; If I chose to address a specific sentence in a post, I can and will.

MY thoughts on the protesters staging being attacked?
Honestly; I don't give a damn. They can manipulate the media all they want, doesn't cause me to change my opinion on what I have seen of footage of teargas being launched into crowds to disperse them, or crowd members throwing bricks at police or Muslim Brotherhood members encouraging the crowds into frenzies or footage of corpses from Egyptian military break ups of Muslim Brotherhood camps and compounds.
Of course, the footage I have seen will have been cherry-picked and sensationalised, but I really am completely indifferent to these pseudo-revolutions going on in the ME and elsewhere.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.