The Cardinal Keith O'Brien Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-12-2012, 03:11 AM
The Cardinal Keith O'Brien Thread
This is a thread to remember the many outrageous views held by Cardinal Keith O'Brien. If anyone ever doubts the evil that religion, and the Vatican in particular, spews into the world then remember that old Keith is the UK's most senior Catholic.

Compares the legalisation of gay-marriage to the legalisation of slavery.
States the legalisation of gay marriage is a "grotesque subversion of a universally accepted human right".
Suggested that any Catholic politicians who don't oppose pro-choice laws should be removed from the Church.
Criticised the "aggressive secularism" in the UK (in referring to Christians not being exempt from the law to accommodate their beliefs).
Opposed laws that would require adoption agencies to treat homosexual parents equally to heterosexual parents.
Compares abortion to the Dunblane massacre.
Refers to a proposed stem cell research law as an "evil" endorsement of "Frankenstein" experiments.

Anyone else got any good ones?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-12-2012, 03:34 AM
RE: The Cardinal Keith O'Brien Thread
That is an impressive list.

If ever I get too dim-witted to form my own opinion on any subject, I now know where to look.

25-12-2012, 04:32 AM
RE: The Cardinal Keith O'Brien Thread
Well, in his defense, I must say his Babylonian Dagon god fish-lips helmet isn't too bad.
http://www.nomorelost.org/tag/keith-obrien/
And he did get the bigot of the year award.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein (That's a JOKE, ya idiot)
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post