The Case For Legalizing Steroids

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-08-2013, 03:29 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2013 03:35 PM by Logica Humano.)
RE: The Case For Legalizing Steroids
(07-08-2013 03:21 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Already said. Dont want to repeat.

Ah, so those desires through a means of which most don't view as justifiable? Okay.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2013, 03:32 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2013 03:36 PM by morondog.)
(07-08-2013 03:17 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Steroids are not addictive, as far as I know. For someone like me, I don't need ostarine so a doctor wouldn't prescribe it. I have to go through other means to get it.
If it's really not bad I can't see why a doc would refuse ? Not that I follow that stuff, I guess they'd prefer not to prescribe for people who're just looking for body enhancement rather than curing a problem...

Quote:I know ostarine at the doses I plan to take it will not be addictive. It might give me a feeling of general wellbeing and more energy. Other than that... not sure.
Other people are pretty dumb though, that's a given, so you might not get addicted but plenty of others might if it was available over the counter. Edit: I noticed you mentioned steroids not being addictive. But they still have side effects which the average guy might screw himself up mightily with, if the drug was freely available.

But... exercise and diet and a vitamin B injection will cause the same feeling of well being Tongue For the price of some pain, I grant you. Esp. the vitamin B, they poke you inna butt.
07-08-2013, 03:37 PM
(07-08-2013 03:29 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(07-08-2013 03:21 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Already said. Dont want to repeat.

Yes, you want things that can be achieved without the use of steroids.

What can I say? I'm a practical person. I've reached the limit of what can be accomplished with 1hr a day exercise.

I want more and I don't want to make a career out of sport. I just want to do what I do... rock climbing etc...

I'm not one of those people that can train 6hrs a day. Got shit to do.

That and the law of diminishing returns. Ostarine would help with that. Give me more value for my time spent training.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
07-08-2013, 03:46 PM
Ergo I see either black market or red tape in your future... I'd still go for the red tape myself... Or use this oxy whatsit stuff which you can get over the counter.

But then again... I don't quite get why you'd want to... I dunno. For me the fun is pushing to see how far I can go. I'll never be tops, I'm just average... I guess climbing is maybe different - it's you vs nature so something which makes you stronger means you can climb more awesome routes... whereas with running I'm not really competing with anyone or anything other than myself.

Edit: I realise this might come across as... I dunno, judgemental. Not intended that way... just musings...
07-08-2013, 04:01 PM
Well, there are some health reasons to take ostarine also. If I can get the strength gains without putting my body through as much that is an added bonus.

Yeah, I can get a chemist in China to synthesize a bunch. Shouldn't have to go through the hassles though.

Eventally all this will be moot. There will be little lab in a brick devices that can create any compound you require. How can a government regulate that?

The government is always a few steps behind.

07-08-2013, 04:09 PM
(07-08-2013 03:37 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  What can I say? I'm a practical person. I've reached the limit of what can be accomplished with 1hr a day exercise.

I want more and I don't want to make a career out of sport. I just want to do what I do... rock climbing etc...

That and the law of diminishing returns. Ostarine would help with that. Give me more value for my time spent training.

And so you believe that because you are supposedly more responsible and, therefore, less susceptible to addiction that the masses are? You think legalizing it for privatized, unsupervised use is worth it?

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
07-08-2013, 04:12 PM
Most drugs are just a secial arrangement of carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, and some others occasionally like flourine.

There are already computational models for steps required to arrive at a target molecule with certain basic precursors.

There will be machines that synthesize on demand. Thats where it's headed. Just like 3d printing.

07-08-2013, 04:23 PM
(07-08-2013 04:09 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(07-08-2013 03:37 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  What can I say? I'm a practical person. I've reached the limit of what can be accomplished with 1hr a day exercise.

And so you believe that because you are supposedly more responsible and, therefore, less susceptible to addiction that the masses are? You think legalizing it for privatized, unsupervised use is worth it?

Ostarine isn't addictive as far as I know. At any dose up to and including ld50 (lethal dose).

The government stance on addiction is idiotic to some extent. Alcohol is addictive and legal. The damage it does is worse than allot of illegal drugs.

So there are alcaholics. What happened during the prohibition era?

Addiction has allot of components to it, genetic factors, way you think, etc.

07-08-2013, 04:25 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2013 04:41 PM by GirlyMan.)
(07-08-2013 02:54 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  I want ostarine. Why do I need to go through so much shit to get it? It's rediculous. Ostarine is more grey market. You can import it for "research" purposes. ... For someone like me, I don't need ostarine so a doctor wouldn't prescribe it. I have to go through other means to get it.

As far as I can tell, Ostarine and other SARMs are still in clinical trials and development so there is no such thing as obtaining it "legitimately" yet since no Docs can prescribe it yet. But by the same token, it is not "controlled" so there is no legal issue with obtaining it.

(07-08-2013 04:01 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Yeah, I can get a chemist in China to synthesize a bunch. Shouldn't have to go through the hassles though.

No need to hire a Chinese chemist. Just google "ostarine research chemicals" and you'll find a bunch of labs who will sell it to you. And like I already noted, there's no legal issues with it yet either. Your job is then just to research the hell out of the lab selling it to you to make sure they're "legit". Plenty of AAS boards to help you there. There are plenty of people out there already using Ostarine for precisely the purposes you mention.

(07-08-2013 03:20 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Forgot the most common one. Weeping
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testicular_atrophy

That one is pretty common. Anecdotal reports on the hypogonadism boards indicate up to a third of men on testosterone replacement experience it (anecdotal, but the sample size numbers in the thousands at least). I'm one of them. Some men inject hCG derived from pregnant women's urine in order to continue to stimulate the pituitary gland to continue to produce luteinizing hormone to keep their fellas inflated. hCG is what pregnancy tests measure and yes those men will test positive for pregnancy. But I'm like meh, whatever. The little tiny fellas keep to themselves and stay out of my way. No more accidentally nutting myself when crossing my legs and if you kick me in the nuts it wouldn't have the effect you hoped. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
07-08-2013, 04:39 PM
(07-08-2013 04:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-08-2013 02:54 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  I want ostarine. Why do I need to go through so much shit to get it? It's rediculous. Ostarine is more grey market. You can import it for "research" purposes. ... For someone like me, I don't need ostarine so a doctor wouldn't prescribe it. I have to go through other means to get it.

As far as I can tell, Ostarine and other SARMs are still in clinical trials and development so there is no such thing as obtaining it "legitimately" yet since no Docs can prescribe it yet. But by the same token, it is not "controlled" so there is no legal issue with obtaining it.

(07-08-2013 04:01 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Yeah, I can get a chemist in China to synthesize a bunch. Shouldn't have to go through the hassles though.

No need to hire a Chinese chemist. Just google "ostarine research chemicals" and you'll find a bunch of labs who will sell it to you. And like I already noted, there's no legal issues with it yet either. Your job is then just to research the hell out of the lab selling it to you to make sure they're "legit". Plenty of AAS boards to help you there. There are plenty of people out there already using Ostarine for precisely the purposes you mention.

I baught some from a place and it got intercepted by customs. They sent me a letter about anabolic or steroidal compounds. They said if I try to import it again they could take legal action. Mostly because of sports doping I think.

I now have to resort to more creative means. The other side is cost. They rip you off and the purity is questionable. One of them was selling s4 or andarine marketed as ostarine.

I can get 1kg synthesized by a chemist at high purity myself. Thats a lifetime supply and it will be cheaper that way. Don't need to bother with customs bullshit then.