The Case for Christ on Egor's Blather

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2012, 02:26 PM

The Case for Christ on Egor's Blather
I saw this circle jerking Ego did around this book. Yes, thousands of atheists have read this book, first and formost. Its quite the joke. He did not go outside of his Christian apologetics to get answers, which is quite biased.. i might add.

Here is Ego's Endorsement of the book:

Any atheist who has not read this book or has not seen the video (which I prefer) is not an honest person. They're not honest in their disbelief, and they're not open-minded to the facts that are out there to be known about Christ and Christianity.

When I went to the Christian bookstore, I have to admit, I had to hold my nose. There were so many political causes represented there (Like: Buy a Bible for a Soldier and Support the Troops!), so many self-serving books and horridly thoughtless products (Elvis sings the Gospel!) that I was actually a little pissy at the teller who rang up my Zondervan Study Bible, NASB Version. Sad, I know.

But I picked up this video by Lee Strobel, The Case for Christ, and I had never seen it before or read the book, and it blew me away. It’s truly the case for Christ, not that He needed one, but it really can change your perspective. If you haven’t seen it, you aren’t being honest with yourself about your atheism. Just like the pro-child murderers who won’t watch The Silent Scream.

Now, if he really wants to be fair, then he must then read (as objectivly as his mind can muster) Dr Robert Price's book called "The Case Against the Case for Christ".

http://www.amazon.com/Case-Against-Chris...1578840058

There are virtually no peers to the esteemed Dr Robert Price. An amazing pedigree of Theologian. And expert in all things christ & new testament.

Your strobel 'earned' (ahem) his Honorary Doctorate degree? How about a genius that HAS earned his two doctorate degrees. Price had NOTHING given to him, he earned his degrees. Strobel is a book peddler at best for a VERY easy market.

SMACKDOWN!!!
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Denicio's post

Messages In This Thread
The Case for Christ on Egor's Blather - Denicio - 31-01-2012 02:26 PM
RE: The Case for Christ on Egor's Blather - Egor - 01-02-2012, 01:00 AM
RE: The Case for Christ on Egor's Blather - Egor - 02-02-2012, 01:48 AM
RE: The Case for Christ on Egor's Blather - Denicio - 02-02-2012, 09:40 AM
RE: The Case for Christ on Egor's Blather - Denicio - 01-02-2012, 08:32 AM
RE: The Case for Christ on Egor's Blather - Egor - 02-02-2012, 10:37 AM
RE: The Case for Christ on Egor's Blather - Denicio - 20-02-2012, 11:38 AM