The Catholic Confessional and Paedophilia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-02-2017, 08:55 AM
RE: The Catholic Confessional and Paedophilia
(08-02-2017 05:58 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(08-02-2017 03:40 AM)SYZ Wrote:  ...
—I'm wondering if the American experience is similar and/or worse than in Australia, as "It has been estimated that at least 33 percent of all priests in the RC Church in the US are homosexual (versus 4-5% of males in the general population).
[Stuart, Elizabeth, Dr., Roman Catholics and Homosexuality, quoted by Kate Saunders in Catholics and Sex.]

Shocking

Please remind me ... what's the connection between homosexuality and pederasty?

Did I miss something?

Dodgy

Maybe they're implying the other 66% are the sick fucks messing with kids?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
08-02-2017, 09:29 AM
(08-02-2017 05:58 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(08-02-2017 03:40 AM)SYZ Wrote:  ...
—I'm wondering if the American experience is similar and/or worse than in Australia, as "It has been estimated that at least 33 percent of all priests in the RC Church in the US are homosexual (versus 4-5% of males in the general population).
[Stuart, Elizabeth, Dr., Roman Catholics and Homosexuality, quoted by Kate Saunders in Catholics and Sex.]

Please remind me ... what's the connection between homosexuality and pederasty?
Did I miss something?

Dunno mate—I'm just reporting the statistics as given by Elizabeth Stuart. Do you have any information that disproves the apparent connection?

At any rate, boys are the victims of sexual abuse by priests much more often than girls—by a factor of about four to one.
Research Associate Margaret Leland Smith, John Jay College of Criminal Justice.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
08-02-2017, 09:51 AM
(08-02-2017 09:29 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(08-02-2017 05:58 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Please remind me ... what's the connection between homosexuality and pederasty?
Did I miss something?

Dunno mate—I'm just reporting the statistics as given by Elizabeth Stuart. Do you have any information that disproves the apparent connection?

At any rate, boys are the victims of sexual abuse by priests much more often than girls—by a factor of about four to one.

That's because the RCC draws the "age of consent" at 12. In other words if a priest buggers a boy who is 12 (alterboy age) the priest is only guilty of homosexuality and not a crime against a child. If the victim is a girl, she simply must have consented to it or was a supplicant. Drinking Beverage

It sickens me.
08-02-2017, 10:58 AM
(08-02-2017 09:51 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(08-02-2017 09:29 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Dunno mate—I'm just reporting the statistics as given by Elizabeth Stuart. Do you have any information that disproves the apparent connection?

That's because the RCC draws the "age of consent" at 12. In other words if a priest buggers a boy who is 12 (alterboy age) the priest is only guilty of homosexuality and not a crime against a child. If the victim is a girl, she simply must have consented to it or was a supplicant. Drinking Beverage

It sickens me.

Then they accuse non-believers of being immoral