The Chiken or The Egg

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2012, 04:32 AM (This post was last modified: 24-11-2012 04:43 AM by Logica Humano.)
RE: The Chiken or The Egg
(24-11-2012 01:49 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(23-11-2012 07:57 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Fuck I and I, just turn the thread into whatever the fuck you want to. From my signature, this philosophy should not be surprising. Anyway, I have given it some thought, my philosophy professor was sure that the chicken came first, however I do not agree. The answers I have came to are as follows, if you have valid alternatives, please share.

Answer 1: Obviously, the egg came first. A creature VERY similar to a chicken, but not quite chicken layed the first chicken egg and raised it.

Answer 2: Are you serious you dumb-fuck? They came at the same time. The egg contains the chicken, even if it is embryonic, the chicken developed in the egg. You cannot separate the two.

Answer 3: YOU FOOL! You think time is linear? Go blow your brains in right now and rid me of your stupidity!

Answer 4: There are no chickens and no eggs you numb-skull! Everything you perceive are just figments of your imagination.
Fuck you too...

you mean fragment of your imagination?

Figment implies imagination, so how does one imagine that they are imagining something?

Drinking Beverage
My mind is blown by the quoted person's wit. I and I, if I wanted a comeback, I'd just wipe it off your mom's face.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2012, 09:39 AM
(24-11-2012 04:32 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(24-11-2012 01:49 AM)I and I Wrote:  Fuck you too...

you mean fragment of your imagination?

Figment implies imagination, so how does one imagine that they are imagining something?

Drinking Beverage
My mind is blown by the quoted person's wit. I and I, if I wanted a comeback, I'd just wipe it off your mom's face.
You didn't even phrase that right....

Did your mom get fired from the sperm bank for drinking on the job?
24-11-2012, 11:59 AM
Ack. The title is misspelled. It's killing me more than the location of this joke within the forum... Give me mod powers for a sec folks, just one second...

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
24-11-2012, 12:12 PM
The Chiken or The Egg
(24-11-2012 11:59 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Ack. The title is misspelled. It's killing me more than the location of this joke within the forum... Give me mod powers for a sec folks, just one second...

We all know how hard it was to get them back the last time. The Lord wants you to learn patience.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
25-11-2012, 06:27 AM
(24-11-2012 09:39 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(24-11-2012 04:32 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  My mind is blown by the quoted person's wit. I and I, if I wanted a comeback, I'd just wipe it off your mom's face.
You didn't even phrase that right....

Did your mom get fired from the sperm bank for drinking on the job?
Your mom couldn't phrase shit right, cuz she is dead.

Ha, my mom doesn't work at a sperm bank, so the joke's on you. Big Grin

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
25-11-2012, 07:39 AM
.... I don't think it is called working at the sperm bank if she is in fact, the sperm bank.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
25-11-2012, 11:54 AM
(25-11-2012 07:39 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  .... I don't think it is called working at the sperm bank if she is in fact, the sperm bank.
...sounds like you've been making withdrawals. Smartass

26-11-2012, 11:21 AM
Oooh, for just a second I thought this thread might make a philosophical turn.

My bad.

Carry on.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein