The Chilean Mine rescue is NOT Miraculous!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-10-2010, 04:18 AM
RE: The Chilean Mine rescue is NOT Miraculous!
(13-10-2010 07:18 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  The last miner is free. SmileAll 33 miners free as Chile rescue goes off flawlessly
That's awesome. I'm more intrigued by the guy who cheated on his wife and she found out while he was trapped in the mine. You guys hear about that story? Miner 21's wife met his mistress at a vigil. Then this guy has the audacity to invite both of them to his rescue, and the wife doesn't show up! She even said she doesn't care if he's rescued!

I'd have stayed down there if I were him.

[Image: 4hs9p5.png]

"Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame gays than let orphans have a family."
-Stephen Colbert
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-10-2010, 09:52 AM

RE: The Chilean Mine rescue is NOT Miraculous!
(14-10-2010 04:18 AM)jkshrout Wrote:  
(13-10-2010 07:18 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  The last miner is free. SmileAll 33 miners free as Chile rescue goes off flawlessly
That's awesome. I'm more intrigued by the guy who cheated on his wife and she found out while he was trapped in the mine. You guys hear about that story? Miner 21's wife met his mistress at a vigil. Then this guy has the audacity to invite both of them to his rescue, and the wife doesn't show up! She even said she doesn't care if he's rescued!

I'd have stayed down there if I were him.

I heard about this while watching him ascend and meet the mistress, topside.

Nothing like being outed as an adulterer on live Chilean TV, in a country wherein the majority of citizens are Catholic.
I foresee his spending a lot of time in that closet at church, begging forgiveness and that his wife doesn't kill him in his sleep, so that he dies unrepentant and is truly screwed. (In a way he can't enjoy!)
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up Antarctic expedition leader on rescue attempts: 'We're just keeping hope' HU.Junyuan 1 112 31-12-2013 03:08 AM
Last Post: DLJ