The Christian Death Cult

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2015, 05:52 PM
The Christian Death Cult
All Christians, whether or not they want to admit it, are members of a death cult. After all, the book of revelations was all about the death cult. Though I saw other death cult things in the bible. From time to time, I have even heard of Christian preachers talking about the supposedly wonderful day when the world would be destroyed. It's disgusting! The epitome of true EVIL!

Why in the hell would people "get off" on the idea of the world being destroyed. I remember hearing of some preacher, I think from the 19'th century, that told followers that the world would be destroyed on a certain date. Of course, his followers hung on every word. But when that day came and went, he came up with a new date. This went on until is was too much for even those fools to believe.

Then there was that Japanese cult leader who was responsible for nerve gas being released into Tokyo subways. He too wanted to bring about the end of the world. This is a story that is repeated in various ways over and over and over again. Another example is the U.S. giving nuclear weapons to Israel. That makes it a lot more difficult for the U.S. to bitch about other countries getting them. And if this ends up destroying the world through nuclear war, or what orgasmic ecstasy those lowlife slime will experience! If only the followers of all religions would commit suicide. Then the world might actually have a chance.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2015, 06:31 PM
RE: The Christian Death Cult
In eight posts you've started three threads, impressive.
03-06-2015, 06:53 PM
(03-06-2015 05:52 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  All Christians, whether or not they want to admit it, are members of a death cult. After all, the book of revelations was all about the death cult. Though I saw other death cult things in the bible. From time to time, I have even heard of Christian preachers talking about the supposedly wonderful day when the world would be destroyed. It's disgusting! The epitome of true EVIL!

Why in the hell would people "get off" on the idea of the world being destroyed. I remember hearing of some preacher, I think from the 19'th century, that told followers that the world would be destroyed on a certain date. Of course, his followers hung on every word. But when that day came and went, he came up with a new date. This went on until is was too much for even those fools to believe.

Then there was that Japanese cult leader who was responsible for nerve gas being released into Tokyo subways. He too wanted to bring about the end of the world. This is a story that is repeated in various ways over and over and over again. Another example is the U.S. giving nuclear weapons to Israel. That makes it a lot more difficult for the U.S. to bitch about other countries getting them. And if this ends up destroying the world through nuclear war, or what orgasmic ecstasy those lowlife slime will experience! If only the followers of all religions would commit suicide. Then the world might actually have a chance.

Why would they get off on it? Hatred of man, hatred of life, hatred of this world.

I was just thinking about this yesterday when I went by a Church with a big cross on the front. I think it is amazing that in every single town and city there can be found this monument to Human sacrifice proudly displayed.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
04-06-2015, 01:47 PM
(03-06-2015 06:31 PM)pablo Wrote:  In eight posts you've started three threads, impressive.
pablo,
I could start many more. But I would surely get banned. For some people, the truth is all fine and good. But when it attacks and logically dismantles what they have been brainwashed into believing what is right, that is a whole different matter.
04-06-2015, 01:49 PM
(04-06-2015 01:47 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  
(03-06-2015 06:31 PM)pablo Wrote:  In eight posts you've started three threads, impressive.
pablo,
I could start many more. But I would surely get banned. For some people, the truth is all fine and good. But when it attacks and logically dismantles what they have been brainwashed into believing what is right, that is a whole different matter.

You'll only be banned if you start the same thread over and over again. Start as many threads as you please as long as they ain't redundant. Try not to be tedious.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
04-06-2015, 01:50 PM
pablo,

Still waiting for you to dismantle something. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-06-2015, 01:51 PM
(04-06-2015 01:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Try not to be tedious.

You're a tad late with that. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
04-06-2015, 01:52 PM
pablo,

Do you actually plan on engaging in any of these threads or just continue bleating about how you'll be banned soon?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
04-06-2015, 01:55 PM
(03-06-2015 06:53 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  
(03-06-2015 05:52 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  All Christians, whether or not they want to admit it, are members of a death cult. After all, the book of revelations was all about the death cult. Though I saw other death cult things in the bible. From time to time, I have even heard of Christian preachers talking about the supposedly wonderful day when the world would be destroyed. It's disgusting! The epitome of true EVIL!

Why would they get off on it? Hatred of man, hatred of life, hatred of this world.

I was just thinking about this yesterday when I went by a Church with a big cross on the front. I think it is amazing that in every single town and city there can be found this monument to Human sacrifice proudly displayed.
true scotsman,
What I asked about why so many religious people "get off" on the idea of the world being destroyed was a rhetorical question. I already know the many reasons. One of which is that to do anything else rather than look forward to the destruction of the world would leave one very unpleasant (to them) alternative. Which is to behave responsibly. But as you may know, most people don't really care what happens. As long as it happens to someone else.

While I have your ear, I was wondering if you could do me a favor. When they ban me from this forum, and they eventually will, would you ask the administrators to lift my ban? Thank you.
04-06-2015, 02:02 PM
(04-06-2015 01:55 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  While I have your ear, I was wondering if you could do me a favor. When they ban me from this forum, and they eventually will, would you ask the administrators to lift my ban? Thank you.

You seem quite confident of your inevitable banning. Do you go around to different forums collecting badges for banning? We don't just give them out willy-nilly around here. You're gonna have to earn it. And no, I would not ask the administrators to lift your ban because I know you'd have earned it. But as of now you come across as just another useless idiot not worthy of consideration let alone banning.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus