The Christian Death Cult

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2015, 02:06 PM
RE: The Christian Death Cult
(04-06-2015 01:55 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  While I have your ear, I was wondering if you could do me a favor. When they ban me from this forum, and they eventually will, would you ask the administrators to lift my ban? Thank you.

lol

So who are you? You're someone's reincarnate.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
04-06-2015, 02:08 PM
(04-06-2015 01:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 01:47 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  pablo,
I could start many more. But I would surely get banned. For some people, the truth is all fine and good. But when it attacks and logically dismantles what they have been brainwashed into believing what is right, that is a whole different matter.

You'll only be banned if you start the same thread over and over again. Start as many threads as you please as long as they ain't redundant. Try not to be tedious.
GirlyMan,
I will tell you something now. You can believe me later. You don't know what you're talking about. Also, not only am I against religion, but against Israel and Jews in general. (But don't get the idea that I like sand negros any better) If I'm not mistaken, this forum likes to make money or receive donations. If I say anything against Jews, what do you suppose some Jew with money, The Jewish Defenses League or the Jewish Anti Defamation League might do. Could they offer this forum money to ban me for some bullshit reason? COULD BE!

I have been banned from many forums. Except for one rather flippant thread that I started once, nobody has ever been able to successfully refute anything I said in any of my threads. And there have been many hundreds who have tried. With the Jews or their supporters being unable to defeat me in debate, paying money to get rid of me is a strong possibility.
04-06-2015, 02:14 PM
(04-06-2015 02:06 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 01:55 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  While I have your ear, I was wondering if you could do me a favor. When they ban me from this forum, and they eventually will, would you ask the administrators to lift my ban? Thank you.

lol

So who are you? You're someone's reincarnate.

[Image: A9CrwJ9CUAAOGZo.jpg:large]

I was reincarnated once. It doesn't go as well as you might imagine.

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
[+] 4 users Like ShirubaDangan's post
04-06-2015, 02:16 PM
(04-06-2015 01:50 PM)Chas Wrote:  
I could start many more. But I would surely get banned. For some people, the truth is all fine and good. But when it attacks and logically dismantles what they have been brainwashed into believing what is right, that is a whole different matter.

Still waiting for you to dismantle something. Drinking Beverage
Chas,
If you mean as in trying to dismantle a global warming deniers belief that global warming supposedly isn't real, you are requesting a very tall order. Because no matter how much evidence you show them, it is never enough. If it comes right down to it, they want to know things like what some researcher had for breakfast on Feb. 3, 1992.

Though as for dismantling anything, I don't know what you expect. For example, were my reasons as to why the U.S. gave Israel nuclear weapons not good enough? I could give you more reasons. But you may as well be asking, "Why don't you get yourself banned."
04-06-2015, 02:21 PM
(04-06-2015 01:52 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

Do you actually plan on engaging in any of these threads or just continue bleating about how you'll be banned soon?
Mom etc.
I started a thread called, "Do you follow the holocaust cult?" How about we stick with that for now. Before I do get banned, I would like to have some dialogue on that matter.
04-06-2015, 02:21 PM
(04-06-2015 02:08 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 01:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You'll only be banned if you start the same thread over and over again. Start as many threads as you please as long as they ain't redundant. Try not to be tedious.
GirlyMan,
I will tell you something now. You can believe me later. You don't know what you're talking about. Also, not only am I against religion, but against Israel and Jews in general. (But don't get the idea that I like sand negros any better) If I'm not mistaken, this forum likes to make money or receive donations. If I say anything against Jews, what do you suppose some Jew with money, The Jewish Defenses League or the Jewish Anti Defamation League might do. Could they offer this forum money to ban me for some bullshit reason? COULD BE!

I have been banned from many forums. Except for one rather flippant thread that I started once, nobody has ever been able to successfully refute anything I said in any of my threads. And there have been many hundreds who have tried. With the Jews or their supporters being unable to defeat me in debate, paying money to get rid of me is a strong possibility.

I don't require a bribe to swing the banhanmmer...yes I'm the one who holds it.

That being said I doubt they know anything about you and they probably wouldn't care about a fly such as yourself if they did.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
04-06-2015, 02:26 PM
(04-06-2015 02:08 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  If I'm not mistaken, this forum likes to make money or receive donations. If I say anything against Jews, what do you suppose some Jew with money, The Jewish Defenses League or the Jewish Anti Defamation League might do. Could they offer this forum money to ban me for some bullshit reason? COULD BE!

Boy, if only it was that easy to randomly receive money.

The forum rules are pretty clear. As long as you follow them, you should be alright.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
04-06-2015, 02:29 PM
(04-06-2015 02:08 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  If I'm not mistaken, this forum likes to make money or receive donations.

You are mistaken.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
04-06-2015, 02:33 PM
(04-06-2015 02:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

You seem quite confident of your inevitable banning. Do you go around to different forums collecting badges for banning? We don't just give them out willy-nilly around here. You're gonna have to earn it. And no, I would not ask the administrators to lift your ban because I know you'd have earned it. But as of now you come across as just another useless idiot not worthy of consideration let alone banning.
GirlyMan,
Again, you don't know what you're talking about. Some forums will let you say nig-ger. Others throw a fit if you say "negro." I have been banned from some forums for spamming. But what in the hell they thought I was trying to sell, I have no idea. I only go to forums to do one thing. Submit threads and debate people about what I wrote.

I was also banned from another forum for being anti-Semitic. But out of a world population of over 7 billion people, there are only about 14 million Jews. So why in the hell should anybody give a half of a cold turd whether or not such an extreme minority is offended. Besides, for the things I did say, the topic was wide open to debate. I welcome such debate. If I can't be defeated in such debate, that isn't my fault. So if you think that if I get banned it would be for good reason, are there any other fairy stories you would like to tell me? Even if it does come from somebody not worth consideration, I would find it amusing.
04-06-2015, 02:35 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2015 02:43 PM by GirlyMan.)
(04-06-2015 02:08 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  Also, not only am I against religion, but against Israel and Jews in general. (But don't get the idea that I like sand negros any better)

You forgot the niggers and coons and porch monkeys and jigaboos and jungle bunnies and ragheads and spics and beaners and camel jockeys and wops and greaseballs and chinks and gooks and zipperheads and sheep shaggers and faggots and fairies and many others.

(04-06-2015 02:08 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  I have been banned from many forums. Except for one rather flippant thread that I started once, nobody has ever been able to successfully refute anything I said in any of my threads. And there have been many hundreds who have tried.

You haven't said anything worth consideration let alone refutation.

(04-06-2015 02:08 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  With the Jews or their supporters being unable to defeat me in debate, paying money to get rid of me is a strong possibility.

Not here.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post