The Christian Death Cult

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2015, 02:36 PM
RE: The Christian Death Cult
(04-06-2015 02:33 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 02:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You seem quite confident of your inevitable banning. Do you go around to different forums collecting badges for banning? We don't just give them out willy-nilly around here. You're gonna have to earn it. And no, I would not ask the administrators to lift your ban because I know you'd have earned it. But as of now you come across as just another useless idiot not worthy of consideration let alone banning.
GirlyMan,
Again, you don't know what you're talking about. Some forums will let you say nig-ger. Others throw a fit if you say "negro." I have been banned from some forums for spamming. But what in the hell they thought I was trying to sell, I have no idea. I only go to forums to do one thing. Submit threads and debate people about what I wrote.

I was also banned from another forum for being anti-Semitic. But out of a world population of over 7 billion people, there are only about 14 million Jews. So why in the hell should anybody give a half of a cold turd whether or not such an extreme minority is offended. Besides, for the things I did say, the topic was wide open to debate. I welcome such debate. If I can't be defeated in such debate, that isn't my fault. So if you think that if I get banned it would be for good reason, are there any other fairy stories you would like to tell me? Even if it does come from somebody not worth consideration, I would find it amusing.

You have a funny way of moving back to your other thread. Consider

Why don't have a look at our forum rules.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...d-Behavior

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2015, 02:37 PM
(04-06-2015 02:16 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 01:50 PM)Chas Wrote:  Still waiting for you to dismantle something. Drinking Beverage
Chas,
If you mean as in trying to dismantle a global warming deniers belief that global warming supposedly isn't real, you are requesting a very tall order. Because no matter how much evidence you show them, it is never enough. If it comes right down to it, they want to know things like what some researcher had for breakfast on Feb. 3, 1992.

Though as for dismantling anything, I don't know what you expect. For example, were my reasons as to why the U.S. gave Israel nuclear weapons not good enough? I could give you more reasons. But you may as well be asking, "Why don't you get yourself banned."

You made the claim that you post threads that dismantle things. Still waiting. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
04-06-2015, 02:40 PM
(04-06-2015 02:33 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 02:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You seem quite confident of your inevitable banning. Do you go around to different forums collecting badges for banning? We don't just give them out willy-nilly around here. You're gonna have to earn it. And no, I would not ask the administrators to lift your ban because I know you'd have earned it. But as of now you come across as just another useless idiot not worthy of consideration let alone banning.
GirlyMan,
Again, you don't know what you're talking about. Some forums will let you say nig-ger. Others throw a fit if you say "negro." I have been banned from some forums for spamming. But what in the hell they thought I was trying to sell, I have no idea. I only go to forums to do one thing. Submit threads and debate people about what I wrote.

I was also banned from another forum for being anti-Semitic. But out of a world population of over 7 billion people, there are only about 14 million Jews. So why in the hell should anybody give a half of a cold turd whether or not such an extreme minority is offended. Besides, for the things I did say, the topic was wide open to debate. I welcome such debate. If I can't be defeated in such debate, that isn't my fault. So if you think that if I get banned it would be for good reason, are there any other fairy stories you would like to tell me? Even if it does come from somebody not worth consideration, I would find it amusing.

You are almost certainly a sock puppet. I and I? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
04-06-2015, 02:40 PM
Just try staying on one subject at a time, then move on.
Starting a thread to complain about previous bans elsewhere, and possible banning here, doesn't really help your cause either way.
04-06-2015, 02:44 PM
(04-06-2015 02:21 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 02:08 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  GirlyMan,
I will tell you something now. You can believe me later. You don't know what you're talking about. Also, not only am I against religion, but against Israel and Jews in general. (But don't get the idea that I like sand negros any better) If I'm not mistaken, this forum likes to make money or receive donations. If I say anything against Jews, what do you suppose some Jew with money, The Jewish Defenses League or the Jewish Anti Defamation League might do. Could they offer this forum money to ban me for some bullshit reason? COULD BE!

I have been banned from many forums. Except for one rather flippant thread that I started once, nobody has ever been able to successfully refute anything I said in any of my threads. And there have been many hundreds who have tried. With the Jews or their supporters being unable to defeat me in debate, paying money to get rid of me is a strong possibility.

I don't require a bribe to swing the banhanmmer...yes I'm the one who holds it.

That being said I doubt they know anything about you and they probably wouldn't care about a fly such as yourself if they did.
Mom etc,
So you can ban people. Are you expecting me to start kissing your ass? You'll have a long wait. As I said, being bribed is one possibility for why I have been banned from so many forums. But it is far from the only reason. For example, most people actually like being lied to. They also like to think that they have half a brain. Forums that allow people in that take those things away from other members is bound to decrease membership. They would rather take the same approach as The National Enquirer. Letting people say just about anything that they want. As long as it isn't anything that REALLY matters.
04-06-2015, 02:45 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2015 02:48 PM by GirlyMan.)
(04-06-2015 02:40 PM)Chas Wrote:  You are almost certainly a sock puppet. I and I? Consider

On steroids. Back away slowly from the Androgel, I&I. You've taken too much.

#sigh
04-06-2015, 02:46 PM
(04-06-2015 02:44 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  Letting people say just about anything that they want. As long as it isn't anything that REALLY matters.

You have yet to say anything coherent, let alone something cogent.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
04-06-2015, 02:51 PM
(04-06-2015 02:26 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 02:08 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  If I'm not mistaken, this forum likes to make money or receive donations. If I say anything against Jews, what do you suppose some Jew with money, The Jewish Defenses League or the Jewish Anti Defamation League might do. Could they offer this forum money to ban me for some bullshit reason? COULD BE!

Boy, if only it was that easy to randomly receive money.

The forum rules are pretty clear. As long as you follow them, you should be alright.
Undergroundp,
Your avatar looks a lit like a chick's from USMB. I wonder if you are that person. But that aside, you don't know what I wrote at other forums. It is quite possible that Jews did pay money to get rid of me. They certainly couldn't do it through logic and reasoning. As to the forum rules, everybody's are pretty much the same. Some ate lenient, some aren't. About the only worthwhile political forum I haven't been banned from is Liberal Forum.
04-06-2015, 02:55 PM
(04-06-2015 02:51 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 02:26 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Boy, if only it was that easy to randomly receive money.

The forum rules are pretty clear. As long as you follow them, you should be alright.
Undergroundp,
Your avatar looks a lit like a chick's from USMB. I wonder if you are that person. But that aside, you don't know what I wrote at other forums. It is quite possible that Jews did pay money to get rid of me. They certainly couldn't do it through logic and reasoning. As to the forum rules, everybody's are pretty much the same. Some ate lenient, some aren't. About the only worthwhile political forum I haven't been banned from is Liberal Forum.

Maybe if you entered forums with less arrogant condescension, you would be less likely to get banned.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
04-06-2015, 02:55 PM
Facepalm