The Christian Death Cult

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2015, 02:56 PM
RE: The Christian Death Cult
(04-06-2015 02:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 02:08 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  If I'm not mistaken, this forum likes to make money or receive donations.

You are mistaken.
GirlyMan,
I have seen plenty of forums that asked for donations. Also, forums are companies. I would have to assume that companies like to make money. But when somebody like me comes in who messes up their cozy nest with things like truth and logic, it is bound to put off people who may advertise there or whatever. So it would seem that you are mistaken yet again.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2015, 02:57 PM
(04-06-2015 02:51 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  But that aside, you don't know what I wrote at other forums. It is quite possible that Jews did pay money to get rid of me. They certainly couldn't do it through logic and reasoning.

Oh great. Another paranoid schizophrenic off his meds.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
04-06-2015, 02:59 PM
(04-06-2015 02:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 02:08 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  Also, not only am I against religion, but against Israel and Jews in general. (But don't get the idea that I like sand negros any better)

You forgot the niggers and coons and porch monkeys and jigaboos and jungle bunnies and ragheads and spics and beaners and camel jockeys and wops and greaseballs and chinks and gooks and zipperheads and sheep shaggers and faggots and fairies and many others.

(04-06-2015 02:08 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  I have been banned from many forums. Except for one rather flippant thread that I started once, nobody has ever been able to successfully refute anything I said in any of my threads. And there have been many hundreds who have tried.

You haven't said anything worth consideration let alone refutation.

(04-06-2015 02:08 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  With the Jews or their supporters being unable to defeat me in debate, paying money to get rid of me is a strong possibility.

Not here.
GirlyMan,
How about the Christian death cult. You are on an Atheist forum. So don't you think that is worth consideration? I also started another thread called, "Do you follow the holocaust cult?" There are some things to consider there.
04-06-2015, 02:59 PM
(04-06-2015 02:51 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 02:26 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Boy, if only it was that easy to randomly receive money.

The forum rules are pretty clear. As long as you follow them, you should be alright.
Undergroundp,
Your avatar looks a lit like a chick's from USMB. I wonder if you are that person. But that aside, you don't know what I wrote at other forums. It is quite possible that Jews did pay money to get rid of me. They certainly couldn't do it through logic and reasoning. As to the forum rules, everybody's are pretty much the same. Some ate lenient, some aren't. About the only worthwhile political forum I haven't been banned from is Liberal Forum.

Nope, I'm not that person. I didn't even know what USMB is.
It is possible, yes, but how probable is it? I mean, how probable is it that all the world's Jews care about a single person in a forum?

I could claim anything is possible. It is possible that I have given birth to an alien baby and my memory was erased. Is there any evidence suggesting so? Nope. Then why should I consider it a possibility?

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 3 users Like undergroundp's post
04-06-2015, 03:00 PM
(04-06-2015 02:56 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 02:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You are mistaken.
GirlyMan,
I have seen plenty of forums that asked for donations.

We don't.

(04-06-2015 02:56 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  Also, forums are companies.

We're not.

(04-06-2015 02:56 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  But when somebody like me comes in who messes up their cozy nest with things like truth and logic, ...

Like Chas, I'm still waiting for you to fuck up my cozy nest of reason. Many have tried. All have failed.

(04-06-2015 02:56 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  So it would seem that you are mistaken yet again.

It would seem not.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
(04-06-2015 02:56 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 02:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You are mistaken.
GirlyMan,
I have seen plenty of forums that asked for donations. Also, forums are companies. I would have to assume that companies like to make money. But when somebody like me comes in who messes up their cozy nest with things like truth and logic, it is bound to put off people who may advertise there or whatever. So it would seem that you are mistaken yet again.

This forum is not a business and is not here to make money, your paranoia notwithstanding. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
The sad thing is, people are going to continue to engage him as if he is an actual person and not a

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
04-06-2015, 03:07 PM
(04-06-2015 03:00 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  The sad thing is, people are going to continue to engage him as if he is an actual person and not a

[Image: giphy.gif]

Some dialog is required to establish whether troll or batshit crazy. You know me well enough Calvinist that I ain't interested in trolls but batshit crazy fascinates me. Tongue

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
04-06-2015, 03:13 PM
(04-06-2015 02:36 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 02:33 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  GirlyMan,
Again, you don't know what you're talking about. Some forums will let you say nig-ger. Others throw a fit if you say "negro." I have been banned from some forums for spamming. But what in the hell they thought I was trying to sell, I have no idea. I only go to forums to do one thing. Submit threads and debate people about what I wrote.

I was also banned from another forum for being anti-Semitic. But out of a world population of over 7 billion people, there are only about 14 million Jews. So why in the hell should anybody give a half of a cold turd whether or not such an extreme minority is offended. Besides, for the things I did say, the topic was wide open to debate. I welcome such debate. If I can't be defeated in such debate, that isn't my fault. So if you think that if I get banned it would be for good reason, are there any other fairy stories you would like to tell me? Even if it does come from somebody not worth consideration, I would find it amusing.

You have a funny way of moving back to your other thread. Consider

Why don't have a look at our forum rules.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...d-Behavior
Mom etc,
All forum rules are the same. They boil down to one thing. "Suck Ass." Here is the way things go. You can either be "for" a thing or you can be "against" a thing. If you are "against" a thing, there is absolutely no way to speak disparagingly about it without it being offensive to somebody. No matter how "nicely" you put it.

I would be willing to bet that this forum also has rules against saying things that some might find to be offensive. Just like a criminal likely would find it offensive for their criminality to be pointed out to them. But any forum that has rules that prevent people from speaking the truth as they see it, and debating the matter, can smear their rules with KY jelly and ram them up their ass. Freedom of speech, whatever you might think it means, is the keystone of our society. I will exercise mine. I can guarantee you that you won't like it.
04-06-2015, 03:17 PM
(04-06-2015 02:40 PM)pablo Wrote:  Just try staying on one subject at a time, then move on.
Starting a thread to complain about previous bans elsewhere, and possible banning here, doesn't really help your cause either way.
pablo,
I don't remember exactly how the topic of banning came up. But it doesn't matter. What matters is the thread I wrote. Do you disagree with what I said about a Christian death cult?