The Christian Death Cult

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2015, 03:18 PM
RE: The Christian Death Cult
(04-06-2015 03:13 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 02:36 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You have a funny way of moving back to your other thread. Consider

Why don't have a look at our forum rules.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...d-Behavior
Mom etc,
All forum rules are the same. They boil down to one thing. "Suck Ass." Here is the way things go. You can either be "for" a thing or you can be "against" a thing. If you are "against" a thing, there is absolutely no way to speak disparagingly about it without it being offensive to somebody. No matter how "nicely" you put it.

I would be willing to bet that this forum also has rules against saying things that some might find to be offensive. Just like a criminal likely would find it offensive for their criminality to be pointed out to them. But any forum that has rules that prevent people from speaking the truth as they see it, and debating the matter, can smear their rules with KY jelly and ram them up their ass. Freedom of speech, whatever you might think it means, is the keystone of our society. I will exercise mine. I can guarantee you that you won't like it.

Once again, the forum rules are clear.
If you come in here knowing that you can't follow them, we can safely assume that your sole purpose is to get banned, only to prove that you can't speak freely on a forum. Well, this is a forum and not your street, so free speech can be limited. Welcome to reality.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
04-06-2015, 03:24 PM
(04-06-2015 02:55 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 02:51 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  Undergroundp,
Your avatar looks a lit like a chick's from USMB. I wonder if you are that person. But that aside, you don't know what I wrote at other forums. It is quite possible that Jews did pay money to get rid of me. They certainly couldn't do it through logic and reasoning. As to the forum rules, everybody's are pretty much the same. Some ate lenient, some aren't. About the only worthwhile political forum I haven't been banned from is Liberal Forum.

Maybe if you entered forums with less arrogant condescension, you would be less likely to get banned.
pablo,
You have no idea what I have gone through at other forums. I have been called a cocksucker, cum guzzler, fuckface, etc. etc. etc. etc. Well it's "No more Mr nice guy." If I come off as being arrogant and condescending, that's just the way it is. Though I am easy enough to shut up. All anybody has to do is successfully refute anything I wrote in any of my threads. Which except for one time on a flippant matter, nobody has been able to do.
04-06-2015, 03:27 PM
(04-06-2015 03:24 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 02:55 PM)pablo Wrote:  Maybe if you entered forums with less arrogant condescension, you would be less likely to get banned.
pablo,
You have no idea what I have gone through at other forums. I have been called a cocksucker, cum guzzler, fuckface, etc. etc. etc. etc. Well it's "No more Mr nice guy." If I come off as being arrogant and condescending, that's just the way it is. Though I am easy enough to shut up. All anybody has to do is successfully refute anything I wrote in any of my threads. Which except for one time on a flippant matter, nobody has been able to do.
Here's the deal, I don't give a rats ass what you've gone through on other forums.

This is our home and if you shit on the rug and you'll be dealt with in any myriad of ways.

So far you've just dropped your pants and farted once.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 9 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
04-06-2015, 03:35 PM
So sanetizer, you have a problem with "christian death cults" (which you don't believe in), because some seem to look forward to the earth's destruction. This you claim to know because you heard it spoken of. Your solution therefore is to hope, (wish?) For them to commit mass suicide.

Yet.... you make it clear that they should die for what is essentially exercising their right of free speech, which you covet so highly for yourself.

Is that about right, Slick?

"If you're going my way, I'll go with you."- Jim Croce
[+] 2 users Like Kestrel's post
04-06-2015, 03:37 PM
(04-06-2015 02:44 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 02:21 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I don't require a bribe to swing the banhanmmer...yes I'm the one who holds it.

That being said I doubt they know anything about you and they probably wouldn't care about a fly such as yourself if they did.
Mom etc,
So you can ban people. Are you expecting me to start kissing your ass? You'll have a long wait. As I said, being bribed is one possibility for why I have been banned from so many forums. But it is far from the only reason. For example, most people actually like being lied to. They also like to think that they have half a brain. Forums that allow people in that take those things away from other members is bound to decrease membership. They would rather take the same approach as The National Enquirer. Letting people say just about anything that they want. As long as it isn't anything that REALLY matters.

Trust me, being annoying can lead you being banned from many forums. Since you believe people will actually pay money to rid you despite this forum having a lot worse I will provide you a tin foil hat and accompanying song so you can at least look and feel the part.

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
04-06-2015, 03:37 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2015 03:45 PM by GirlyMan.)
(04-06-2015 03:24 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  You have no idea what I have gone through at other forums. I have been called a cocksucker, cum guzzler, fuckface, ...

Sounds like a typical Thursday around here. And that's just what friends are calling each other.

(04-06-2015 03:24 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  If I come off as being arrogant and condescending, that's just the way it is.

You come across as being batshit bonkers insane.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
04-06-2015, 03:38 PM
(04-06-2015 03:27 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 03:24 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  pablo,
Here's the deal, I don't give a rats ass what you've gone through on other forums.

This is our home and if you shit on the rug and you'll be dealt with in any myriad of ways.

So far you've just dropped your pants and farted once.
Mom etc,
The only thing I have done at any forum is speak the truth. That was "shit" enough for me to get banned from most of them. You might like to think differently, but this forum most likely isn't any different from the others. Here's the point. I am your intellectual super. I don't care if you believe it or not. In fact, I hope you don't.

Now, get ready for the "shit." Why have I been banned at so many forums? The REAL reason!? It's because you and everybody else ARE shit! I am the toilet paper that cleans you up. But with shit liking to be shit, it doesn't like to be cleaned up. Just like a maggot on some decomposing animal, you probably don't even notice the stench of your surroundings. But that stench is there. Believe it. I intend to make you smell it.
04-06-2015, 03:43 PM
(04-06-2015 03:38 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  I am the toilet paper that cleans you up.

More like the dingleberries dangling from my asshole.

(04-06-2015 03:38 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  I intend to make you smell it.

Smell my finger.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
04-06-2015, 03:43 PM
*yawn*

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

04-06-2015, 03:45 PM
(04-06-2015 03:18 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 03:13 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  Mom etc,
All forum rules are the same. They boil down to one thing. "Suck Ass." Here is the way things go. You can either be "for" a thing or you can be "against" a thing. If you are "against" a thing, there is absolutely no way to speak disparagingly about it without it being offensive to somebody. No matter how "nicely" you put it.

I would be willing to bet that this forum also has rules against saying things that some might find to be offensive. Just like a criminal likely would find it offensive for their criminality to be pointed out to them. But any forum that has rules that prevent people from speaking the truth as they see it, and debating the matter, can smear their rules with KY jelly and ram them up their ass. Freedom of speech, whatever you might think it means, is the keystone of our society. I will exercise mine. I can guarantee you that you won't like it.

Once again, the forum rules are clear.
If you come in here knowing that you can't follow them, we can safely assume that your sole purpose is to get banned, only to prove that you can't speak freely on a forum. Well, this is a forum and not your street, so free speech can be limited. Welcome to reality.
undergroundp,
I know I am a complete asshole. How dare I speak what I see as the truth. On my "street" or yours. How despicable it is for me to want to debate people about the truths I write about. But I say that only the lowest of the low, the slimest of the slimy would limit such "free speech." That is REAL reality for you.