The Christian Death Cult

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2015, 03:48 PM
RE: The Christian Death Cult
Well I'm going to assume from lack of genuine interaction that your intent is to cause a disruption.

I'm done.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
04-06-2015, 03:52 PM
Annnnnd ... the gullible nazi is smacked like the cockroach it is.

Welp, gotta go take a shower. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
04-06-2015, 03:52 PM
(04-06-2015 03:45 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 03:18 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Once again, the forum rules are clear.
If you come in here knowing that you can't follow them, we can safely assume that your sole purpose is to get banned, only to prove that you can't speak freely on a forum. Well, this is a forum and not your street, so free speech can be limited. Welcome to reality.
undergroundp,
I know I am a complete asshole. How dare I speak what I see as the truth. On my "street" or yours. How despicable it is for me to want to debate people about the truths I write about. But I say that only the lowest of the low, the slimest of the slimy would limit such "free speech." That is REAL reality for you.

That doesn't even make sense.
But in any case.
If you're convinced that your opinion is the truest truth of all truths, why the fuck would you want to go on a debate about it? It sounds more like preaching that way.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post