The Christian God's true sexuality

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2015, 07:40 PM
The Christian God's true sexuality
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iaql9CW--ck
In this video I show the biblical evidence that shows the Christian god is actually gay. And since he himself hates gay men (possibly because he is ashamed of his own sexuality?) We should show him support with coming out of the closet.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-01-2015, 08:25 PM
RE: The Christian God's true sexuality
Had fun watching your video! Though I think that circumcision is/was more of a permanent reminder that the guy's ass belongs to god (or maybe their cock if god's a power bottom or something).

[Image: notagain.gif]
17-01-2015, 08:32 PM
(17-01-2015 08:25 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Had fun watching your video! Though I think that circumcision is/was more of a permanent reminder that the guy's ass belongs to god (or maybe their cock if god's a power bottom or something).

Well, YHWH did flash his ass to Moses or whoever, so...

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
17-01-2015, 08:58 PM
(17-01-2015 08:32 PM)One Above All Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 08:25 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Had fun watching your video! Though I think that circumcision is/was more of a permanent reminder that the guy's ass belongs to god (or maybe their cock if god's a power bottom or something).

Well, YHWH did flash his ass to Moses or whoever, so...

Hm, I'll use this further my new headcannon. God's a power bottom. He's also in a love-hate relationship with Satan. I mean, always caring what Satan does to his men and having a bet with the devil on how loyal Job is? Clearly the big man has some sort of thing going on with him.

[Image: notagain.gif]
18-01-2015, 06:11 PM
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...homosexual

This is a thread that I started on the same subject.
Probably of no interest to you but........

What do you mean Life is short. It's the longest thing you're going to do.