The Christian delusion

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
07-04-2016, 09:56 PM
RE: The Christian delusion
(31-03-2016 05:33 PM)natachan Wrote:  So by what mechanism did Jesus get up and walk again? No, his wounds were not healed. Thomas put his fingers in the open wound, one of the wounds from which he bled out. So there was no blood and no oxygen to the brain. So how, physically, did Jesus walk around? What mechanism caused the muscles to contract and relax without the transmitters which had already decayed?
There is no answer. And I propose the Christian knows there is no answer.
There is an answer. You just have to ask right Christians. Yes
There is a difference between mortal physical body and immortal physical body. Mortal body has blood. Immortal body doesn't have blood but spirit instead.
God restored dead physical body of Christ (Gods know how to organize and to re-organize physical elements). Spirit is that mechanism that makes flesh and bones move(live).
About wounds. Restored and resurrected physical body doesn't have any wounds.
But Gods are like great magicians make focuses-hocuses. That was an illusion. Smile

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
08-04-2016, 12:53 AM
(07-04-2016 09:56 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(31-03-2016 05:33 PM)natachan Wrote:  So by what mechanism did Jesus get up and walk again? No, his wounds were not healed. Thomas put his fingers in the open wound, one of the wounds from which he bled out. So there was no blood and no oxygen to the brain. So how, physically, did Jesus walk around? What mechanism caused the muscles to contract and relax without the transmitters which had already decayed?
There is a difference between mortal physical body and immortal physical body. Mortal body has blood. Immortal body doesn't have blood but spirit instead.
God restored dead physical body of Christ (Gods know how to organize and to re-organize physical elements). Spirit is that mechanism that makes flesh and bones move(live).
But Gods are like great magicians make focuses-hocuses. That was an illusion. Smile

Alla, if your answer to a question is "...because magic", none of us give a shit.

Kindly yours.
-The Entire Fucking Planet

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
08-04-2016, 12:58 AM
(07-04-2016 09:56 PM)Alla Wrote:  

Are you serious? You are kidding, right? Big Grin Gasp
08-04-2016, 05:36 AM
(07-04-2016 09:56 PM)Alla Wrote:  There is an answer. You just have to ask right Christians.
Every christian says that they are the "right" christian.

(07-04-2016 09:56 PM)Alla Wrote:  There is a difference between mortal physical body and immortal physical body.
Yes. The physical body exists.

(07-04-2016 09:56 PM)Alla Wrote:  Mortal body has blood. Immortal body doesn't have blood but spirit instead.
Planets die. Even stars die. How can biological creatures be immortal?
Neither immortality or spirit has been evidenced in any way.

(07-04-2016 09:56 PM)Alla Wrote:  God restored dead physical body of Christ (Gods know how to organize and to re-organize physical elements). Spirit is that mechanism that makes flesh and bones move(live).
In all of our scientific endeavors, no one has been able to quantify anything other than the biological, physical body. We know how the flesh and bones are created, grow, move, injure, heal, deteriorate and eventually die.

(07-04-2016 09:56 PM)Alla Wrote:  About wounds. Restored and resurrected physical body doesn't have any wounds.
I agree that god is an illusion, but I doubt that's what you were saying.

The doctrine of the holy trinity effectively repudiates the idea of vicarious sacrifice, even if vicarious sacrifice was a viable concept. Which it is not.

You cannot atone for another person's sins.

You cannot sacrifice yourself, to yourself, to loophole the laws of sacrifice that you created.

And that's not even addressing the idea of an immortal deity "dying" for a weekend and comparing that to a mortal's life.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 4 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
08-04-2016, 06:05 AM
(07-04-2016 09:56 PM)Alla Wrote:  There is an answer. You just have to ask right Christians. Yes

By right, do you mean Republican???

As Fat' said, all variations of xian consider themselves to be correct. Most have never read the bible either.

Quote:There is a difference between mortal physical body and immortal physical body.

True. One is real. The other fictional.

Quote:Mortal body has blood. Immortal body doesn't have blood but spirit instead.

You have verifiable proof of this statement? Or are you just making it up, like a fable?

Quote:God restored dead physical body of Christ (Gods know how to organize and to re-organize physical elements). Spirit is that mechanism that makes flesh and bones move(live).

You have evidence of this that we can verify?

How can a mortal kill an immortal anyway? God is the father son and holy ghost. So Jebus is god. Which means he did not die, Simply went home for a few days then came back.

Quite the showman! Big Grin Or BS artist.

Quote:About wounds. Restored and resurrected physical body doesn't have any wounds.

Like Jupiter?

You, my dear Alla, are touched. By what, I don't know. Shocking Blink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
08-04-2016, 06:58 AM
(08-04-2016 05:36 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(07-04-2016 09:56 PM)Alla Wrote:  Mortal body has blood. Immortal body doesn't have blood but spirit instead.
Planets die. Even stars die. How can biological creatures be immortal?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turritopsis_dohrnii

not exactly
we do have evidence for immortality, just not the human kind

as for spirit, they do exist....... in fiction
[+] 1 user Likes Ace's post
08-04-2016, 07:51 AM
The Right Christians? Ask them? Most of them are not quite right! As in the Not Quite Right Reverend Emmanuel Bates.
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
08-04-2016, 04:22 PM
(08-04-2016 12:53 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Alla, if your answer to a question is "...because magic", none of us give a shit.
Nope, that was not my answer Smile

08-04-2016, 04:40 PM
(08-04-2016 04:22 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(08-04-2016 12:53 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Alla, if your answer to a question is "...because magic", none of us give a shit.
Nope, that was not my answer Smile

Er, it kinda was Alla.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
08-04-2016, 04:41 PM
(08-04-2016 05:36 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Every christian says that they are the "right" christian.
True. But there is the difference: They don't have an answer to this question. We do.
(08-04-2016 05:36 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Planets die. Even stars die. How can biological creatures be immortal?
Some testify/testified that both(immortality and spirit) has been evidenced. That is why you either believe them or you don't believe them. I believe their testimony.
(08-04-2016 05:36 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  I agree that god is an illusion,
Correction: you believe that God is an illusion.
(08-04-2016 05:36 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  but I doubt that's what you were saying.
Sure. You either believe it or you don't believe it. I can respect your choice to doubt this.
(08-04-2016 05:36 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  The doctrine of the holy trinity effectively repudiates the idea of vicarious sacrifice, even if vicarious sacrifice was a viable concept. Which it is not.
Like you, I don't believe in the doctrine of the holy trinity.
(08-04-2016 05:36 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  You cannot atone for another person's sins.
Why not? Explain, please. What does it mean: to atone for another person sins according to the scriptures?
if I have a debt can someone who has money and who loves me pay it for me so I don't have go to jail?
(08-04-2016 05:36 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  You cannot sacrifice yourself, to yourself, to loophole the laws of sacrifice that you created.
I agree. Who is saying/teaching this any way?
(08-04-2016 05:36 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  And that's not even addressing the idea of an immortal deity "dying" for a weekend and comparing that to a mortal's life.
spirit is immortal, spirit doesn't die. But immortal spirit can temporarily dwell in mortal physical body.

[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post