The Civil War of the Grand Old Party

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2016, 06:05 AM
The Civil War of the Grand Old Party
Its officially on. Cruz and Kasich have officially allied to block Trump from the GOP nomination.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2016, 07:04 AM
RE: The Civil War of the Grand Old Party
I'm doing my part. A few weeks ago I registered as a Republican. Tomorrow morning I will vote for Kasich in the PA primary. Immediately after I will go to my car, click on the PA voter registration site, and switch back to add-on independent. Then I'll head to the office.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
25-04-2016, 08:22 AM
This is going to be a battle for the soul of the GOP. Trumps minions of AM radio, car-on-the-lawn right wing vs the more presentable country club, blue-bloods of West Chester and Long Island.

Maher did a pretty good bit on this. He's right; when the dust settles, the cleanup and restructuring of this is going to be like a HAZMAT crew cleaning up a crazy cat hoarding old lady's house after she dies. It's just going to be a mess!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 3 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
25-04-2016, 08:41 AM
(25-04-2016 07:04 AM)BnW Wrote:  I'm doing my part. A few weeks ago I registered as a Republican. Tomorrow morning I will vote for Kasich in the PA primary. Immediately after I will go to my car, click on the PA voter registration site, and switch back to add-on independent. Then I'll head to the office.

Won't make any difference. Kasich is in 3rd place in the polls in Pennsylvania. He'll come in 2nd at best. Trump will be the nominee.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
25-04-2016, 08:58 AM (This post was last modified: 25-04-2016 09:03 AM by Alla.)
(25-04-2016 08:41 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 07:04 AM)BnW Wrote:  I'm doing my part. A few weeks ago I registered as a Republican. Tomorrow morning I will vote for Kasich in the PA primary. Immediately after I will go to my car, click on the PA voter registration site, and switch back to add-on independent. Then I'll head to the office.

Won't make any difference. Kasich is in 3rd place in the polls in Pennsylvania. He'll come in 2nd at best. Trump will be the nominee.
Then Hillary will be our next president. I am ready for Crooked Hillary.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
25-04-2016, 09:05 AM
(25-04-2016 08:58 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 08:41 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Won't make any difference. Kasich is in 3rd place in the polls in Pennsylvania. He'll come in 2nd at best. Trump will be the nominee.
Then Hillary will be next president. I am ready for Hillary.

Hillary? I doubt it. There's still a whole lot of campaigning to do. VP picks still need chosen. Results of the FBI investigation as well.

Hillary is up in the head to head polls because she has name recognition and has the pedigree.

Jimmy Carter lead Ronald Reagan in head to head polls all the way until August or September and Reagan won.

Anything can happen. Young voters could fail to show up like they did pre-Obama. Bernie supporters could boycott Hillary and she'll get trounced.

25-04-2016, 09:07 AM

If you want to see a Republican loss, the best thing you can do would be to vote for Trump in the primary.

Kasich beats Clinton by 8 points in head-to-head polling, Trump loses to Clinton by a similar margin.
25-04-2016, 09:10 AM
It probably won't but it's all I can do.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
25-04-2016, 09:18 AM
(25-04-2016 09:05 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 08:58 AM)Alla Wrote:  Then Hillary will be next president. I am ready for Hillary.

Hillary? I doubt it. There's still a whole lot of campaigning to do. VP picks still need chosen. Results of the FBI investigation as well.

Hillary is up in the head to head polls because she has name recognition and has the pedigree.

Jimmy Carter lead Ronald Reagan in head to head polls all the way until August or September and Reagan won.

Anything can happen. Young voters could fail to show up like they did pre-Obama. Bernie supporters could boycott Hillary and she'll get trounced.
I will boycott Trump(NY progressive/NY liberal). Trump supporters would boycott Cruz.
I am so ready for Crooked Hillary.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
25-04-2016, 09:38 AM (This post was last modified: 25-04-2016 09:48 AM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
The only "civil war" is the one all the commenters on the NRA Facebook page are talking about if Hillary wins and puts an anti-gun justice on the Supreme Court. For the last 8 years there's been an underground army forming. They've purchased ammo, gun powder, primers, and bullets at such a pace the companies can't keep up. AR15s and AK47s were hard to find for a few years there. There are seriously MILLIONS and MILLIONS of these weapons in the hands of this underground army (100 million firearms sold since Obama took office, gun manufacturing went up 140%). If only 25% of NRA members decided to unite and form an army they could not be stopped.

The greatest thing about America is that the majority that votes for a particular political party has chosen to remain heavily armed throughout the years, while members of the other party have chosen to disarm and shun weapons.

The Golden Rule: He who has the gold makes the rules.

Ammo is the new gold.

[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post