The Civil War of the Grand Old Party

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2016, 09:56 AM
RE: The Civil War of the Grand Old Party
(25-04-2016 09:38 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The only "civil war" is the one all the commenters on the NRA Facebook page are talking about if Hillary wins and puts an anti-gun justice on the Supreme Court. For the last 8 years there's been an underground army forming. They've purchased ammo, gun powder, primers, and bullets at such a pace the companies can't keep up. AR15s and AK47s were hard to find for a few years there. There are seriously MILLIONS and MILLIONS of these weapons in the hands of this underground army (100 million firearms sold since Obama took office, gun manufacturing went up 140%). If only 25% of NRA members decided to unite and form an army they could not be stopped.

The greatest thing about America is that the majority that votes for a particular political party has chosen to remain heavily armed throughout the years, while members of the other party have chosen to disarm and shun weapons.

The Golden Rule: He who has the gold makes the rules.

Ammo is the new gold.

My husband and I are part of this underground army. They are not going to take our guns.
As Dana Loecsh wrote:" Hands off my guns"

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2016, 10:27 AM
(25-04-2016 09:56 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 09:38 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The only "civil war" is the one all the commenters on the NRA Facebook page are talking about if Hillary wins and puts an anti-gun justice on the Supreme Court. For the last 8 years there's been an underground army forming. They've purchased ammo, gun powder, primers, and bullets at such a pace the companies can't keep up. AR15s and AK47s were hard to find for a few years there. There are seriously MILLIONS and MILLIONS of these weapons in the hands of this underground army (100 million firearms sold since Obama took office, gun manufacturing went up 140%). If only 25% of NRA members decided to unite and form an army they could not be stopped.

The greatest thing about America is that the majority that votes for a particular political party has chosen to remain heavily armed throughout the years, while members of the other party have chosen to disarm and shun weapons.

The Golden Rule: He who has the gold makes the rules.

Ammo is the new gold.

My husband and I are part of this underground army. They are not going to take our guns.

This 'underground army' doesn't have the guts to do anything of the sort. They talk tough about this stuff but do not have the aptitude or the discipline to endure the ordeal or the suffering and carnage of an internal revolt on this scale would require.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 2 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
25-04-2016, 10:33 AM
(25-04-2016 10:27 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 09:56 AM)Alla Wrote:  My husband and I are part of this underground army. They are not going to take our guns.

This 'underground army' doesn't have the guts to do anything of the sort. They talk tough about this stuff but do not have the aptitude or the discipline to endure the ordeal or the suffering and carnage of an internal revolt on this scale would require.

Actually what would be the killing blow to that army is the ingrained paranoia that group suffers from. They would not be an army but rather 100s of individuals most with no clue on how to do anything more effective than go shoot random people.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
25-04-2016, 10:54 AM
(25-04-2016 10:33 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 10:27 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  This 'underground army' doesn't have the guts to do anything of the sort. They talk tough about this stuff but do not have the aptitude or the discipline to endure the ordeal or the suffering and carnage of an internal revolt on this scale would require.

Actually what would be the killing blow to that army is the ingrained paranoia that group suffers from. They would not be an army but rather 100s of individuals most with no clue on how to do anything more effective than go shoot random people.

This army will never completely form unless absolutely necessary. But if they do, they'll be lead by former or current military leaders and NRA leaders. It won't just be hundreds of "individuals" randomly shooting people. It will be hundred of thousands or even millions, marching into Washington DC. They will apprehend (or kill if necessary) traitors to the Constitution (mostly liberal politicians, police or military that refuse to move out of the way, and any civilians that are foolish to challenge them). Deadly force will be a last resort but will be used if required.

This will be a collective decision, only after the country has moved too far to the left that no return is possible. Many things will need to happen before this can occur. It will take a far left Democrat in the white house, a majority of Democrats in both houses of Congress, and a majority of left wing judges on the supreme Court. A major anti gun law will have to be passed, signed into law, and successfully upheld by the courts. This could take years before this scenario plays out. But I suspect some day it actually will.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Lord Dark Helmet's post
25-04-2016, 10:56 AM
(25-04-2016 10:54 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 10:33 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Actually what would be the killing blow to that army is the ingrained paranoia that group suffers from. They would not be an army but rather 100s of individuals most with no clue on how to do anything more effective than go shoot random people.

This army will never completely form unless absolutely necessary. But if they do, they'll be lead by former or current military leaders and NRA leaders. It won't just be hundreds of "individuals" randomly shooting people. It will be hundred of thousands or even millions, marching into Washington DC. They will apprehend (or kill if necessary) traitors to the Constitution (mostly liberal politicians, police or military that refuse to move out of the way, and any civilians that are foolish to challenge them). Deadly force will be a last resort but will be used if required.

This will be a collective decision, only after the country has moved too far to the left that no return is possible. Many things will need to happen before this can occur. It will take a far left Democrat in the white house, a majority of Democrats in both houses of Congress, and a majority of left wing judges on the supreme Court. A major anti gun law will have to be passed, signed into law, and successfully upheld by the courts. This could take years before this scenario plays out. But I suspect some day it actually will.

So, how often do you jerk off to The Postman, Escape from New York, and Mad Max?

Once a week? Or are you on more of an every-other-day schedule? Consider

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
25-04-2016, 10:57 AM
(25-04-2016 10:33 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Actually what would be the killing blow to that army is the ingrained paranoia that group suffers from. They would not be an army but rather 100s of individuals most with no clue on how to do anything more effective than go shoot random people.

Nah man I have met far to many crazy gun owners, they don't really even trust each other not enough to form up in lockstep and take on the government on every level. Plus there is the fact that most of those type far over-estimate the number of people that would actually do something (maybe 1% of the posters on those sites at most) and combined it is an almost guaranteed fail.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
25-04-2016, 11:06 AM
So you think that they will just hand their guns over Australia style? If only 1% of guns owners rebel you're talking about at least a million fighters.

It will be bloody I think.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
25-04-2016, 11:44 AM
(25-04-2016 09:07 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 07:04 AM)BnW Wrote:  I'm doing my part. A few weeks ago I registered as a Republican. Tomorrow morning I will vote for Kasich in the PA primary. Immediately after I will go to my car, click on the PA voter registration site, and switch back to add-on independent. Then I'll head to the office.

If you want to see a Republican loss, the best thing you can do would be to vote for Trump in the primary.

Kasich beats Clinton by 8 points in head-to-head polling, Trump loses to Clinton by a similar margin.

To be honest, I'd vote for Kasich if he got the nod. If it's him or Clinton, that's a no brainer for me.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
25-04-2016, 11:47 AM

These are the same yahoos who took over the building in Oregon, said they were prepared to hold out for years and then asked people to send food and gear that same day, right? Color me unimpressed.

These bozos aren't marching anywhere.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 3 users Like BnW's post
25-04-2016, 11:59 AM
(25-04-2016 11:47 AM)BnW Wrote:  These are the same yahoos who took over the building in Oregon, said they were prepared to hold out for years and then asked people to send food and gear that same day, right? Color me unimpressed.

These bozos aren't marching anywhere.
No, they were idiots. Kind of.
There are no reasons to fight with guns now.
Right now we still can fight by voting for those who RESPECT the Constitution.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED