The Complete Flame Warriors Roster

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
24-04-2010, 08:23 PM
The Complete Flame Warriors Roster
The last time I asked this, the main site was down, and we had to choose from a selection consisting of less than a quarter of all the Flame Warriors. So here's a link to the full roster. Who are you? Why do you think so? Care to given an opinion on the other posters?

As for myself, I think I'm the Tireless Rebutter, with a hefty side of Duelist. I also like to think that I'm a Big Cat or Kung-Fu Master, but that's probably just my ego talking.

Oh, and it appears that the creator has added a new entry, called "Atheist" - though the specific type of atheist it describes doesn't necessarily match anyone here*.

NOTE: This is not a thread intended for attacks or insults. Any comments on others' opinions of themselves or speculations on what Warrior other members are should be done jokingly.

*: martin's objection in 3... 2... 1...

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2010, 09:31 PM

RE: The Complete Flame Warriors Roster
I don't really fit into any particular one very well. On the other hand, I did find something that might work. If I fuse aspects of the following together: Big Dog, Artful Dodger, Necromancer, Philosopher, and Tireless Rebutter. Then I achieve something that is rather close to my nature on forums.
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2010, 10:25 PM
I would say Philosopher. Beware, I shall drown the world in my musings.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
24-04-2010, 10:27 PM
I haven't seen any serious Philosopher-type ramblings from you two yet. You haven't earned that badge until you make a thread objecting to the entire concept of "proof" and "evidence" under the basis that the entire universe is subjective and I subsequently laugh you off the forum.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
24-04-2010, 10:38 PM
Aw, denied. I typically don't want to bore people. Trust me, I can go off. Ask my friends.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
24-04-2010, 10:41 PM
On that note, I've recently come into possession of Plato and A Platypus Walk Into A Bar: Or, Understanding Philosophy Through Jokes. Kind of interesting, though it obviously offers a very light overview of the subject. It did have one bit I thought was really funny, though.

"What is this, an audience of Stoics? Nietzsche got bigger laughs when he played the Vatican!"